Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

TRUE STORIES By Kerry XXXX, April 1997

www.xxtreamcam..com


1. Kelly (scat)
Kelly was the sister of an ex-girlfriend. She had just turned 14 when this accident happened. My girlfriend was at work all day as were Kelly's parents and as it was the school holidays, Kelly was home on her own. She had lots of friends but on this particular day, they were all busy and she was bored. So I invited her to come out with me to the local town.
I picked her up from her house, and boy did she look cute. She is about 5' 7 with long blonde hair, small tits, and the sexiest little body. She was wearing a bra-top, very short blue denim skirt , white tights and black shoes.
We got into town and went for a walk around the shops. I had quite a lot of things to get, so we were shopping for some time and after about an hour and a half Kelly needed to pee so she went to the toilet, much to my dissappointment as I had seen her wet herself before and hoped it might happen again.
We left the shops and decided to go to the beach. When we got there I thought for a laugh we should go on the Crazy Golf Course, which we did. Kelly said she needed to go to the toilet again, and I joked that she must have a weak bladder and that she should go behind tree. She laughed and said that it wasn't a wee that she needed. I said there were no toilets around and said we'd look after playing the game.
She seemed okay about it until about 10 minutes later when she seemed to go very quiet and I noticed her playing with the back of her skirt, as if she was pulling her knickers out of her crack. I was getting excited now, and could hardly take my eyes off her, hoping for some kind of confirmation of what I suspected Kelly had done.
Every time she had to get the ball, she crouched down rather than bent over, and I thought she must be hiding something. As soon as she stood up, her hand would be tugging the back of her skirt again.
We finished the game and headed home. It was quite warm and Kelly asked to have the window open on the way home, I thought it was to get rid of any smell that might have come from her dirty knickers.
I still didn't know that she'd done it for sure, but my lucky break came when we got home. As she walked towards the house, she dropped her purse and bent to pick it up. Without thinking she didn't crouch but bent over. Her little denim skirt rode up revealing her white tights with a big brown stain in the back. I couldn't believe it. This sexy 14 year old girl had shit her knickers while she was out with me. I didn't say anything but I masterbated over and over again thinking about it.

2. The Girl at the Supermarket
This happened about 2 weeks ago at my local supermarket. I noticed a pretty little girl of about 13 standing with her legs tightly crossed. She had long brown hair and a really cute body and face. She was wearing a black mini-skirt, check shirt, black tights and shoes. As she walked along the aisles with her mum and dad, I noticed her fidgeting quite a lot. She would hold the back of her skirt out away from her legs, and everytime she stopped walking, she crossed her legs very tight.
Then I saw her hand briefly go between her legs at the front holding her crotch. She was looking very nervous, biting her lip, and starting to dance about a bit. Then I saw her lift her leg up and wipe it with her hand. I got closer and could see a wet patch on her tights.
She stopped walking again, and this time she was really desperate. Her hand was between her legs and she had them crossed tight. Then she took her hand away and looked down at her legs...she wiped them front and back and then wiped her shoes. Then she was pulling the back of her skirt, the wetness in her knickers must have been irritating her. This went on for about 15 minutes, by which time she must have done enough to not be desperate any more, but she was obviously soaked too.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment