Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Losing Control

www.xxtreamcam.com


Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ ALorie's WETPANTIES Conference ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kris on March 24, 1997 at 18:12:56:
Out of Control:
Okay, so at this point I1ve pretty much resigned myself to a life of never straying too far from the toilet, carrying spare panties with me at all times, watching what I drink, and planning what I wear. I1ve tried all those muscle exercises- pelvic floor push-ups, stream controlling stop ‘n go -- I guess they work for some people. But, if I get to excited, or angry, or laugh too hard, or get sexually aroused I can lose control. Sometimes its a little- just a spurt. No one can see it. Other times, it leaks out and I have to concentrate on stopping the flow. If I1m wearing a skirt and pantyhose, my crouch gets soaked and it runs down my legs, but even then I can usually get away with it. But once in a while my bladder muscles really get ready to rumble- and I void myself like a baby-- no control at all. In a full siezure, my anal sphincter loosens also. I1ll pass out, and wake up later lying in a puddle with a load in my pants. That1s me, the dream date- killer black miniskirt with the soaking wet bikinis -- the life of the party, laughing so hard at some stupid skit on SNL that I fill my jeans and have to spend the rest of the show in the bathroom using up all the paper scraping the shit off my ass and trying to blow-dry the wet spots on my pants. I1m lucky that my friends are understanding. My best friend, Ginny, is really the best- She even wet her pants once laughing at me wetting my pants! That1s a friend. Boyfriends come and go. It seems that most comments here are from men. But the one1s I1ve met, with a couple of exceptions, are usually grossed out when their deep kissing and breast caressing lead to my soaking wet crotch. Or when a fight over which movie to see ends up with me messing my pants, again. Your boyfriend can tell you to stop crying and fix your make-up. But if he has to take you home and change your pants and underwear... I guess its inconvenient. I used to try wearing diapers- but I could never tell when I needed them. I would be fine for weeks, then have three accidents in one day. And if you want a really strange reaction from a man, have him unhook that top pants button, reach in to touch you, and discover...attends! So I live with it- when I come, I go. Rubber sheets handy in the bedroom. Always a change of clothes in the car. And a collection of strange, funny, and hurtful reactions from close friends and complete strangers when faced with a relatively good looking young woman who1s just wet her pants in a public place.

No comments:

Post a Comment