Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Pooped Jeans Story

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by NAWAGI on April 22, 1997 at 16:31:48:
N at the Arena
N and I enjoyed going to the big rock shows that toured- usually they would play in a local arena. We saw a popular southern rock band there one night- it was a real good time... good smoke, good drink, a rock¹in good time.
The show was wrapping up. We¹d been on our feet dancing, yelling, waving the lighter in the air for the oncore. N was shaking and dancing-- when she stopped and put her arm around me and whispered in my ear, ³I must be fucked up, or losing it or something- everything just let go in my pants...² She guided my hand down her back to her the ass of her jeans and pressed it between her ass. I felt a warm wet lump. She leaned over to my ear and whispered, ³I must have gotten too excited, my panties are full.²
I asked her if she wanted to go, and she said yes. So we started the long hike out to the car. N was wobbling up the stairs- I thought she¹d stop at the restroom, but she kept on truckin off into the parking lot. The back of pants looked ok- but the way she was sort of waddling, you could tell she was carrying a load.
Once we got outside, N reached around and felt the lump. She said it felt warm and slippery -- and I could see her jeans were getting dark, and that part of one of her legs was getting a dark stain. N stopped and let a spurt of pee out from between her legs, she said ³Who cares, now I¹m wet in front and full in back².
We got to the car, and asked her if she wanted to ditch her panties. She said, ³No- not here, take me back (to her apartment)². We got in the car, and when she sat down, she said how funny it felt- that the poop was squeezing up her crack and between her legs. The car was getting smelly, so I crack the windows for the drive back.
At her apartment building, when N got out of thr car it was pretty obvious she¹s shit her pants from head to toe. The poop had soaked through her jeans in the back, and down one of her legs it looked liked she was wet. ³Did you wet your pants², I asked her. ³Just a little² she said, ³I mean what the hell, my panties are full of crap- what else could happen?²
I held her and gave her a kiss, and told her I¹d help her clean up. We walked up the three flights of stairs to her place. Luckily, her roommate was away with her boyfriend.
In the bathroom, I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her tee shirt off. In the stark fluorescent light, I could see a damp patch around her crotch. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down- revealing blue nylon panties that were smeared with soil. Crap had oozed up her crack, and was hanging in a clump over her ass. Between her legs was smeared with brown from sitting in the car, and from the wet mudpie she¹d made when her bladder let go.
I rubbed her breasts, and kissed them. ³This will take you mind off your accident² I said.
N looked at me and unzipped my fly. I was getting hard. ³Does this turn you on?² She said
Before I could answer, N grabbed me, and in one motion slipped her panties to the side and slipped me in. She moaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment