Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I made this up. It's false

www.xxtreamcam.com

Posted by name on June 01, 1997 at 02:33:59:
"I don't care," said Claudia glumly.
"Boy, you're real chipper," said Cherry, as the traffic backed up again and the freeway ground to a halt. "All I asked is if you want to get lunch on the way home." Cherry was a little puzzled. Her friend was usually so bright and merry, but since starting the hour long drive home from shopping, Claudia had been quiet, nervous acting.
"I'm sorry," said Claudia.
"Is something the matter? Are you angry about something?"
"Sort of. With myself, more than anything else. I should have gone to the restroom in the mall before we left."
"Is that all? Heavens, girl, you should have told me sooner. I'm about to burst myself. I was just thinking, if this traffic doesn't clear out soon, I'mm gonna be changing my pants when we get home." It was an old joke with them, and it made Claudia laugh, for a couple seconds, until she moaned and pressed a hand in the crotch of her tight jeans.
"Don't make me laugh," she said. "I really will have an accident."
"Oh, shush about accidents!" Cherry felt an electric thrill even talking about the subject. She herself regularly had "accidents", mostly in the privacy of her own home. The very idea of her sexy best friend peeing in her panties was enough to send her over the edge. Cherry had long ago reconciled her own feelings about pants wetting, and about seeing other women wet theirs (mostly in fantasies, but she had seen a few that provided her masturation material for weeks afterwards). She had decided that although she loved wetting in her own underpants, and seeing other girls wet theirs, she wasn't a lesbian. It was just something she liked to see. She decided to press the issue with Claudia a little further.
She looked over at Claudia who was starting out her window with er hands pressed in her crotch. "Do you really have to go that badly?"
"Yes!!!" hissed Claudia. "I'm about to do it in my pants!" "Just pee?" Claudia looked confused for a moment, then nodded, looking at her friend. "Yes. Just pee."
"I've an old beach towel in the back seat," she said. "If you want, if it gets too bad to hold it in, you could just stuff that down inside your pants, and let go."
Cherry nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw Claudia turn her head to look in back. Was she really that close to wetting her pants? "Thanks, but I'm not quite that bad off. Besides, unless you stopped the car and let me out, I could never get it inside my underwear. It might be prudent to sit on in a few moments though."
"Claudia! Do you really think you might wet your pants?"
"It's a possibility, isn't it? I mean, it could happen. I have to go awfully, and even if traffic were to clear up right this instant, it would take you at least twewnty minutes just to find a toilet for me. And we're an hour from your home."
"Well, you can always use the towel."
"Why do you have the towel anyway? It's not as if you've been to the beach recently"
Cherry shivered. How much to reveal about herself? They'd been friends for ages, though. "Let's just say, I've been in your shoes."
"Um. It's not my shoes that have me worried, it's my pants!"
"I realize that, but it would be inappropriate to say I've been in your pants!"
Claudia giggled and clutched herself again. "Oh! Oh! Oooooh! Cherry, stop it! Do you want a wet patch on your car seat?"
"Get the towel then, silly."
Claudia turned her head, but seemed unwilling to move. "I'm afraid I've started already," she said. "I don't think I can move without completely disgracing myself!"
"I hardly think a simple wet patch in your underwear constitutes completely disgracing yourself. Actually, when it hapened to me, it felt kind of good."
"You mean you fancy having a wee in your knickers?" exclaimed Claudia.
"Fancy? Wee? Knickers? Have you been watching Public Broadcast?"
"No, it just sounds nicer than saying you like to piss your pants."
"Um. Okay. Well, nice or not, yes, I rather fancy having a wee in my knickers. And the occasional poo, as required."
"Cherry, No!" Said Claudia. "Really?"
"Well, since we're on the subject, why not?"
"In your pants? I don't believe it."
"You believed I'd wet my pants."
"Well, sure, but, um, may I be honest?"
"Go on."
"Well, last weekend, I spent the night?"
"You dug through my laundry and found my wet panties from the day before! Claudia, how could you?"
"How did you know?"
"I make a point to bury my wet undies just so. I wring them out in the sink, then fold them atop themselves so the dry parts surround the wet parts. which keeps it from soiling my other clothes. Then I bury them, in the middle of the pile, so any leakage gets absorbed by clothing rather than the sides of the hamper. I found a pair that were decidedly not the way I'd placed them. Did...whatever posessed you to dig through my hamper?"
"You know what a fiend I am for pretty panties. We barely see one another any more. I was just curious what you were wearing these days."
"I don't believe this."
"At first, well, I don't know what I thought at first. I mean, to be honest, I was a little hurt, to think you'd had some sort of embarassing accident, and hadn't told me, yoour best friend, all the details. It'd be such a charming story, little Cherry sweetcakes, bursting, squirming, until she has a huge wet accident in her pretty little panties, goes to the bathroom in her pants, and runs home bawling."
"Claudia, I tell you one thing. Forget about the towel. I am going to drive around until you have an accident, then make you walk home, with your wet pants for all to see!"
"I believe I can hold on, just barely, until we get to your home. Maybe, although I'll probably be damp. I'd rather wait, and do it with you."
"Claudia, what exactly are you suggesting?"
"We wet our panties together."
Cherry felt her face turn bright red, and saw Claudia had done the same, and she was looking out her window again. "Claudia..." said Cherry.
"Forget it, it was a stupid idea." Claudia spounded like she was close to tears.
"Are you still seeing James?"
"No. He said he wanted just to be friends. I told him to get a dog if he wanted a friend."
Cherry howled laughter, reached over and shook Claudia's shoulder. "Darling, sweet Claudia. You know I love you like a sister! I'd love to wet my panties with you. Actually, it fills a long time fantasy I've had."
"What, to console a silly girl.?"
"Nonsense. To share my most intimate pleasures with the best friend a girl could have!"
"Cherry, you'll make me cry!"
"Cry if you want, but I want you wet."
Claudia sighed. "Dammit," she whispered, and leaned back in her seat. twisted at the waist and reached back fo the towel. Cherry looked over and saw a rapidly spreading wet stain in the front of Claudia's jeans. Claudia quickly wadded the towel and sat on it, which did nothing to hide the view from Cherry as she squirmed on her seat. "Oooooh, it feels lovely," she sighed at last.
"Claudia, was that an accident?" asked Cherry.
"Pretty much," whispered Claudia, her eyes closed. "Mmmmm, so warm and wet."
"Claudia?"
"Yes Cherry?"
"Um, begging your pardon, but that was one of the premier pants wettings I've ever seen. From the buildup, to the squirming around, to the obvious pleasure you received from the wetness soaking your clothing. Tell me, when was the last time you wet your pants?"
Claudia looked at her best friend and smiled. "What time is it?" she asked*.
(* indicating that the time lapsed since her last pants wetting incident could best be measured in minutes or hours rather than months or years!)
Cherry looked at Claudia in disbelief. "You mean..."
Claudia nodded. "Actually, it was one of the reasons James left me."
"You wet your pants with him?"
"No. It's kind of embarassing. I didn't wet my pants...."
"What did you do?"
"The other...you know."
"You...you pooped? In front of James? In your pants?"
Claudia nodded grimly. "It was very bad. You want to hear about it?"
"Duh!"
"Mmm, okay. About two weeks ago? We went to a concert in the park, you know, the free sumer shows they have there?"
"Uh-huh."
"Well, we were being pretty casual about it all. We had stopped for burritoes before going...did I mention I was wearing my white dress? No? The one, it's sort of tight in the waist, not too short, but it shows plenty of leg. I've always loved it. Well, you know what those concerts are like, you sit on the grass, just kind of lose yourself in the music and hopefully in your company. We were having a very nice time. The only bad part was I had the most horrible gas from dinner. It was making me feel all bloated inside. It didn't help, either, wearing a tight dress, and pantyhose, and panties under those. Full white satin panties, like briefs, so I wouldn't have any lines showing through my thin dress, and that way I didn't have to wear a slip. Well, it was breezy, and we were sitting in the back, no neighbors right next to us, and all the food vendors carts, they're always sort of aromatic, you know? Well, I wasn't going to sit there being uncomfortable, all I had to do was let a little gas out, just a little stinker. Who's going to notice, right? It felt like such a relief to just let it out. A half hour later, more gas, just let it go. And so on. It felt really good to just fart at will. I'd sort of lift up one bottom cheek and let it out, and no worries about the noise or smell. As long as James didn't notice me being indiscreet, who else would? But one time I got a little more than I expected. I felt a little cramp come, just like all the times before, and the band was getting close to the end of their song, and it's usually pretty quiet for a few moments, so I wanted to do it quickly. I rolled up onto one cheek, pushed hard, a little too hard, and splat! I felt something soft and wet slide into my panties. Quite a lot, actually, and like a fool, I still felt like I had to fart, so I pushed again, and pooped my panties quite thoroughly. I was totally in a state of shock between songs, then the band started a faster song, and as I was sitting there planning on a way to salvage some shred of dignty, some other people stood up to dance, and James leaped to his feet and grabbed my hands and tried to lift me up. My legs wouldn't go under me in my condition, so he just slid me on my behind on the wet grass. Which had the effect of rubbing the large mess of soft wet poop in my panties around on my behind, totally soiling my dress!"
"Claudia! What did you do?"
"What did I do? Well, let's see, I just pooped my panties in front of my boyfriend. He's either going to think it's a turn on or he's going to think I'm a disgusting pig. Too bad, for me, he thought the latter."
"Too bad for you? Too bad for him!"
"Oh, Cherry, but what about you? You're going around with your underwear drenched in piss half the time, what does Joe think about it?"
"Joe don't know."
"Joe don't know too much, do he?"
"Well, while we're on that particulal subject. Joe, that is. What do you think about him?"
"He's very nice. I mean, total hunk city, but nice. I just think a girl could get lonely, being the only sentient being in the room."
"Mmmm. He does sort of give that impression, doesn't he?"
"Sort of like...well, the word stupid comes to mind."
"Well, since we're sharing revelations, let me share something about Joe. I discovered about three weeks ago. I'd been working a crossword puzzle in the newspaper Sunday Morning, and asked Joe one of the words. Some sort of obscure reference thing. Boom, the answer. Next clue, just like that, the answer. On through the whole puzzle. Not only did he instantly know what the clues referred to, he kept a running picture of the puzzle in his head, so he'd know which word fit if there were several options. We started talking...he attended college on a scholarship, but it was an academic scholarship. He's some sort of like freak or soething. I hit him up, you know, what's this like Brain Central doing repairing trucks? He just shrugged. "I got a god job and a good lady," he said. Just like that!"
"Cherry! Really? Yet, he doesn't know about you peeing your panties?"
"Not a clue."
"Get out. If he's that smart..."
"He's like the absent minded professor, I finally figured out. "
"I don't believe it!"
"See for yourself! He'll be home when we get there."
i'm stuck here. what's next?




Follow Ups:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment