Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Letters

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Change Your Panties on July 03, 1997 at 19:31:25:
Let’s get retro here! Does anybody else collect reader’s letters?

Translated from Italian-
I’d had problems with an itchy backside, and had spent the whole day scratching it through my skirt and briefs. I tried to be as discreet as possible, but I really couldn’t continue to bear this discomfort. In the afternoon I obtained some cream from the chemist and hurried to a public lavatory. As I lowered my knickers, I was shocked to see the mess I had made in them. There were light brown marks all over the white cotton, and I felt very ashamed of myself. It was many years since I had last made a mess like this, and that was when I was a young child. As I sat there with my knickers round my knees I gazed and gazed at my disgrace, and for an unknown reason I began to feel a strange excitement. My dirty knickers were turning me on! Rubbing the cream into my itchy bottom only made me hotter, and I masturbated, there in the public lavatory, and came to a wonderful climax. I pulled my knickers up and went into the street, where I found great excitement knowing that I was wearing soiled underwear. I imagined the reaction of people who might see what I had done, and my humiliation at their laughter.
From that moment on, I’ve enjoyed wearing dirty knickers whenever possible. Usually I obtain the desired effect simply by not wiping myself properly after a bowel movement. My briefs quickly become stained and sticky, and this is a sensation I love. Sometimes the desire to reveal my secret becomes too much, and I like to sit on the grass in the town square in a short skirt. When I see a handsome young man looking in my direction, I casually let my legs part so that he can see up my skirt to my brown, discoloured knickers. If I am wearing sunglasses it’s easy to see his reaction without him realising. Some men look shocked and disgusted, which is fine for me, but one or two show a great interest and I think are excited by the view.
My excitement for dirty underwear is even greater if another person does it. I have no lesbian feelings in any other way, but I adore other women’s dirty knickers. This is not a very common occurrence, I have noticed, but when I visit friends, I always go to the bathroom and look in the basket of clothes. Usually I am disappointed, but sometimes I find what I’m looking for. A friend of mine had some pale blue knickers that looked as if she’d had a whole bowel movement in them! I wanted to ask her how it occurred, but I was too shy. Another time, with another friend, I found her white knickers with a long brown mark on the seat and sat on the toilet masturbating with them held to my nose. That day, I too had dirty white knickers on, so I felt a special pleasure! I hope this letter is not too long and that you will print it.
Sylvia, 36

UK 1974

I had a little ritual that I always used to indulge in before I came home. I’d skip off to the school toilets where I would adjust my knickers slightly. All I did was to pull them down ever so slightly, so they were a bit looser round the legs and seat. Often I’d have done little wets in my pants throughout the day, so this was also a good opportunity to look at and smell what I’d done. Then, with the loose damp crotch and seat of my knickers rubbing against me, I’d set off home. I usually got about halfway home before the anticipation became a real feeling of needing to poo. My fanny would be tingling with excitement- sometimes I’d be spurting wee as I walked along as well. Finally the moment would come when I knew I was going to poo my knickers. I’d slow down slightly, and if there were too many people around, I’d make a genuine effort to hold on, which didn’t always work! First would come that gorgeous pushing feeling from inside, and my bumhole would begin to open. Then there was the sloppy feeling in the seat of my pants as a turd poked its way out and smeared itself over my knickers as I walked. Then the real thrill- piles and piles of soft poo tumbling into my pants. I just loved the way my knickers wobbled, and I got a real thrill out of feeling the stuff hanging between my legs. The looseness of my pants was great, because I could feel every lump that I’d done rubbing against my bottom and fanny. After a few steps I’d usually try to surreptitiously pull them up a bit tighter, as I was scared of any plops falling out. I really loved the feeling of doing a poo in my pants in secret. Do any of your readers feel the same way?
Translated from Italian

.......So, seven years ago I lived in a little village in Piedmont, and there was a married couple living nearby who had a lovely daughter of 16, almost 17. She was called Carla. She was flirty and sluttish and had already made love with one of the boys at school. One day both our sets of parents had gone out for the whole day, and we went to a neighbouring town to see some teenage friends. When we got back, she invited me to her house to take a shower (in the country it was rare for houses to have a bath). After washing, I sat on the toilet naked to answer a call of nature. You can’t imagine my surprise when I saw the girl coming in, wriggling about, pulling up her wool skirt with both hands, saying, “You’re taking too long; I need to go as well !”.
Carla then sat down on my lap facing me, putting her arms around my neck. I could feel her knickers, which were pressing against my balls. She brushed her mouth against my neck and chest. I hadn’t got the slightest intention of taking advantage of the situation. She was an adolescent! An ill-educated little girl! A little girl who had made me rock-hard! Suddenly I felt a hot liquid flowing onto my legs, trickling between my thighs, seeping beneath my balls. At the same time, something soft and warm pressed down on my thighs. From the smell, I realised that the little rascal had let go! Not only had she peed her pants, but she’d also completely emptied her bowels. Immediately, an intense excitement swept over me. Carla got to her feet and, with her hands on her bottom, said, “Oh! I’ve done a wee-wee and a poo-poo in my knickers. Aren’t you going to punish me?” And as she said this, she put her thumb in her mouth.
I couldn’t take my eyes off her almost hairless vagina, outlined by her soaking knickers. The blood rose to my head. I took her by the arm and put her across my knees, ready for a good spanking. Her pants, filthy with pee and excrement, stuck to her round bottom. I peeled off her stained underwear and, without worrying about the state of her filthy little bottom, gave her a sound spanking. The girl seemed unexpectedly contented. Perhaps there were deeper reasons? We were both exhilarated. While she stood up to wipe her bottom, Carla took a piece of toilet paper and wiped me like a baby. She was having fun at my expense, so I did the same to her, and she seemed to enjoy it.......
CLAUDIO, 32

Anybody else enjoy translation classes?

No comments:

Post a Comment