Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

my premiere

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by christina on September 09, 1998 at 15:44
Hi there!
This is the first time for me to post here. I'm a 25-year old brunette from germany, more i won't say. I think I'm quite good-looking, at 1,75m and 64 kg with the weight just rightly placed. I'm a little afraid of being recognized by my boyfriend but I just have to tell somebody what happened two days ago. Pooping my panties is a secret dream I've had for many years, probably since I was a child. I never had the courage to do it. Although I've been reading this board quite a long time, I never could bring up the nerves to really do it. But the day before yesterday, everything changed. And now for this true story of mine:
As I've mentiodned before, it happened on monday this week. I and, let's call her Tina, my best friend were on our way back from shopping in the next big town. We're living quite far out from civilisation, yes villages like these do exist in Germany, so it was a 120-km-trip back home. I have been constipated for two days, I never even felt the urge to do the number two. But on our way back, the cramps hit me. My friend was driving the car, so I wasn't bothered too much by my needs. I really was quite happy that my body once again worked as supposed to. It never came to my mind that I wouldn't be able to hold it till home, but after covering half the distance, I noticed my error. By then, we had left the highway and were driving along a half-forgotten road through the countryside. My cramps were so intense, I couldn't possibly hide them before my friend. She looked at me smiling and said "Should have gone at the last gasstation, shouldn't you?"
Its easy to say that, but in my state it only drove me crazy.
"Hey, back then I didn't feel the need to go!"
Tina seemed to burst laughing at my situation. She was everything else than a helping hand.
"Just keep on going, I'll hold it till home."
She just pushed down the gas a little more and we were going f***ing fast. It would be only twenty minutes till salvation. Yes, I really felt that way back then. But knowing the br is in reach made holding on only more difficult. I never had problems with containig my needs, but on the other hand I never was constipated that long before. I'm a regular, normally I go twice a day, morning and evening. Having lost four opportunities, I really felt full to the maximum. So while Tina was driving like a maniac, I slowly but surely lost the battle against my bm.
"I think I won't make it, Tina".
"You're joking", came the fast retort.
"I'm not joking! I really have a problem. You know, I've been constipated. I'm in bloody pain, you know!"
And then came the shock of my life. My lovely friend Tina, the lady that looked abashed when I asked if we should watch an adult-movie back on friday, grinned at me and said
"Why don't you do it in your pants? There's nowhere we could stop, and if it pains you that much, why not let go? We can go to my flat and you can clean up there."
I must have made a very funny face, cause she suddenly was laughing like crazy.
"You're making fun of me,don't you?"
With an effort, she stopped laughing tears and answered my confused question.
"No, I really think you should do it. We have shared everything, even some of our Boyfriends. Do you think an upset stomach would do our friendship any harm? To tell you the truth, I have been in the same situation once and letting go isn't that hard as you think. That has been on our last vacation and it Didn't bother Frank to much. He made the same proposal as I."
I could just sit there gawking. I couldn't trust my ears to have heard what I have heard. Inside my pained little brain a thought was taking form. It has been a dream for a long time and now I had the perfect opportunity to do it without fear of consequences.
My face must have looked quite unbelieving, cause she said to just do it now. When I still showed no reaction, being to abashed to do anything, she turned the disturbing situation into a miracle.
"If you don't want to do it alone, I'll join you. It actually felt quite good when I filled my pants and I just feel the need to do it, too. More than once I thought of repeating it."
My mouth fell open in wonder and shock. I not only got the opportunity to fulfill my dream, I also found that it is something more I share with Tina.
"You're really not joking, aren't you? You're really wanting to do this, don't you? I can't believe this."
"Well, what do you say? Should I park the car and join you?"
I nearly couldn't voice my thought for being so f***ing turned on by the thought of shitting my pants together with my best friend. I didn't know what drove me, but I went the last step.
"It has been a dream to do this a long time, so why not?"
Tina looked at me in a way that made me feel I did something very stupid to mouth my thoughts, but again she surprised me.
"I thought I would be the only human on earth to like this. I just said that to see you fill your jeans. I thought it would be one time, my fantasies come true. Now I know I couldn't possibly find a friend like you again. This was the only thing ever I could not tell you. It has been my secret for such a long time, I stopped hoping to find someone else with this desire. I think I love you, Christina."
Once again she had me staring at her unbelieving. I looked in her face, but having used my full name instead of calling me Chris, I knew it for being the truth.Everything lost meaning besides Tina and our feelings. By now we were just five minutes from home and we both knew I could hold it the last few kilometers. I saw dissapointment creeping over Tina's face as we neared home. The only thing I could voice was "Pull over and lets do it!" It came out rather croakingly, but she understood. I saw a smile blooming on her face and she looked at me so full of love, I nearly couldn't bear it. She immediately stopped the car and we rushed out. We were standing perhaps five kilometers from home and right on the edge of the forest near our village. We slowly stepped under the trees and walked till we were out of sight from the road. Tina looked at me and asked who be the first.
"Well, I think this question solved itself."
With that, I turned round and showed her my backside. Finally giving in to my bodily needs alone nearly brought me to orgasm. As I slowly unclenched my muscles, I felt the load beginning to come out. I closed my eyes from relieve and felt my shit oh so slowly moving out of my rectum. The tightness of my jeans were no match at all for the pressure in my bowels. Nearly immediately that massive load began to stretch my clothing. I heard some muffled moans from behind and only then I once again thought of Tina. The relieve of getting rid of my cramps had been so consuming, I had totally forgotten her. I turned round only to see her just squatting a little and pissing her pants. I quickly covered the two steps between us and took her in my arms. While kissing passionately she guided my hand between her buttocks so I could feel her messing. I was so turned on, I began mashing her load around. It felt gorgeous, the warm and soft mass in my friends pants. Now that I got rid of my constipation, I began to do a little pressing to get out everything. The next load surprised me by being really fluid. It immediately began running down my legs, as my panties were stretched so much, they couldn't probably hold it in. As I felt the diarrhea-like shit filling my shoes, i felt the tingle of orgasm shaking my body. But this only made me hornier. I started pulling of Tina's clothing and nearly ripped of the buttons on her blouse. She also started to undress me, and soon we were both stripped down to our panties. I pushed my hand beneath her pantie and scooped out a little bit of her shit. As I started to rub it onto Tina's breasts, I felt her orgasm, too. She did likewise and begann smearing shit on my body. We sat down on our t-shirts and rubbed ourselves from orgasm to orgasm. It was the most consuming, erotic thing I ever did.
After what seemed to be an eternity of sexual pleasure, we slowly began to dress in our soiled things and made our way back to her flat. Fortunately, nobody saw us entering her flat. We cleaned up an discarded our totally ruined things. After a big dinner, we sat till late in the night discussing our adventure. I don't know if we'll repeat it, cause I'm not lesbian in any way. But I am really happy having brought my dream to reality.
I hope you people like this story and don't mind my English. Please do not send me any mail, cause this is my brothers computer and I would have f***ing trouble if he found out.
If something the like ever happens again, I will tell you.
Bye and lots of love
Christina

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment