Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 01:10:58 -0700 (PDT) From: Fiona Kay Subject: Story for your collection

www.xxtreamcam.com


Just looked at your site. Great stories. I enjoy stories better than pictures. Some of your links to the stories don't work, though.
Here's a story for your site, but it's not mine and I don't know if it's copyrighted. Use your own judgement. If you like it, I have part two somewhere, though it's more scatty than I like. I like stories about real accidents and desperation. I have found a certain amount of excitement when desperate to poop and when I feel I'm in danger of messing my pants.
I have posted a few time a long time ago to Alori's site, but haven't had much time for this lately.
Best Wishes,
Fiona
MY FIRST TIME
I may be a little kinky, but I'm not stupid! My name is Rhonda, and what I am is a young female lawyer working for a large firm in Chicago. Actually I'm pretty bright if I do say so myself, and the job I have is a pretty good one. I'm very aggressive too when it comes to my career. I've been here for a couple of years now and plan on making partner within the next year. That's faster than anyone in my office, much less a woman, has done it up until now. Because I've been so heavily involved in my work, I haven't had much time for dating and sex. While I do find myself getting horny now and then, I've managed to suppress my urges by concentrating on work.
Did I mention also that I'm a knockout to look at. (Modest too.) In the little spare time I have, I work out at the health club so my stomach is flat, my waist is narrow and my muscles are firm. I have shoulder length blonde hair (natural), a great set of boobs and long shapely legs. My best feature though is my ass which is round and firm. I love to show it off by wearing skin hugging jeans or short, tight skirts. I figure it can't hurt to flaunt it in front of the senior partners, who are all male and always leering at me when they think I don't notice.
Anyhow, several months ago I had been helping one of the partners I was assigned to who was getting ready to close a major real estate deal. I was doing all the "gofer" work which is standard practice for young lawyers at large firms. My boss and I had stayed very late at the office preparing for an important conference with the bankers and the client who was flying in early the next day. By the time I got home I was dead tired, but at least I knew I didn't have to be back until the meeting at 9:00 the next morning. I took a quick shower, and then went right to bed.
The phone woke me at about 6:00. It was my boss. Quickly he explained that he'd strained his back getting out of bed and now was totally unable to move. It was too late to cancel the meeting, so I was instructed to pick up the client, Mr. Richards, at the airport, bring him downtown and handle the meeting myself.
Although I had only met him once, I remembered Richards well. He was fairly young, very good looking and seemed to be a nice person too. I also knew he was a very wealthy and influential executive and that this was the first matter we were handling for him. It involved a lot of money and he was very nervous about it. I knew that it was important not to screw up, and that if things went well, he would probably send us a lot more business.
I looked at my clock again. Richards' flight was due in a hour, and even with good traffic, I was at least 45 minutes from the airport. I knew I had to really rush. Quickly I took a pee, washed my face, applied some makeup and ran a comb through my hair. I put on a nice lacy bra, white hipster panties and sheer light colored pantyhose. Then I picked out a silk blouse and a cream colored suit with a tight skirt that came down to about six inches above my knees. I slipped on a pair of three inch heels and was ready to go.
I made it to the airport with a few minutes to spare and waited in the car for Richards at the outside entrance as instructed. While waiting, I began to feel a slight pressure in my lower regions, and realized that in all the hurry to get ready, I had forgotten to take a poop. However, at that point I didn't feel any great degree of urgency, and I figured I'd have time once we got to the office.
As soon as Richards came out the door I signaled to him. Recognizing me right away, he came over. After he got into the car, I explained the problem that had come up and why I was there instead of my boss. Fortunately, the change didn't seem to bother him. In fact, he said he'd be glad to have me there beside him. As we headed downtown, we talked a little about his deal and made small talk as well. My skirt had ridden up several more inches as I was driving, and I noticed that every so often, he would glance at my legs. I made no effort to pull it down figuring that a little leg show and some flirting with a handsome client couldn't hurt anything. Although the trip took longer than usual because of some heavy traffic, by the time we arrived he had asked me to call him "Jack" and we were laughing and joking as if we'd known each other for years.
By the time I dropped off the car and we got up to the office, it was a few minutes after nine and the bankers were impatiently waiting. Also the pressure in my rear had increased somewhat, but everyone was in a hurry, and there was no time to stop at the ladies room.
The meeting was pretty intense at times went on for several hours without a break. It ended up taking much longer than I had anticipated. During the course of things the pressure I was feeling in my buttocks steadily increased, but there was just no way to interrupt the proceeding to go relieve myself. Finally though, we hammered out an agreement that was particularly favorable for my client and satisfactory to everyone else. The meeting broke up and I thought I'd finally have a few moments to relax and head for the ladies room.
Just as I was about to excuse myself though, Richards looked at his watch and exclaimed, "My gosh. It's 1:00 already. My flight's due to leave in less than an hour. Do you think I can get a cab that will get me there in time?" I knew chances of that weren't too good at this time of day. I really needed to take a break, but I also knew that it wouldn't be very smart businesswise to leave a good client stranded. With some misgivings, I offered to take him back myself. Looking at his watch again, he agreed, and we quickly got our stuff together and headed down to the parking lot.
The ride to the airport was very uncomfortable. The pressure in my butt was very strong now, and I was beginning to get worried about making it to a bathroom in time. It would be awful to have an accident now. Richards meanwhile was in an extremely good mood and eager to make conversation.
He apologized several times for not taking me to lunch and promised to do so the next time he was in town. I was pretty sure he was coming on to me, but in a nice way, so I wasn't offended. Quite the contrary, I would have been very interested, except that I was finding it extremely difficult to concentrate on our conversation. By now a good portion of my attention was focused on the mass of shit that was clearly trying to force its way out of my ass. In fact there were two occasions where I panicked and was so sure I was about to poop myself, that I completely lost the thread of the conversation. I don't know what Richards must have thought about me at that point.
Fortunately, for Richards we got to the airport with about three minutes to spare for his flight. He said a quick good bye, jumped out of the car, and disappeared through the door. I let out a sigh of relief. I was sure that now I'd have time to move the car to a short term spot and make it inside to the bathroom. However, just as I was about to pull away from the curb, I heard a voice calling my name. I turned my head and saw Mr. Martin, the senior partner in my firm walking quickly toward me, carrying an overnight bag.
"Boy am I glad to see you," he said as he opened the passenger door. "My flight got in from Atlanta about a half hour ago, but there haven't been any cabs. The office just paged me and told me there is an emergency hearing on one of my cases downtown in less than an hour. If I don't make it, the judge won't wait for me. You are heading back toward the office, aren't you?"
Without waiting for an answer he climbed into the passenger seat. My heart sank. I knew it would take at least another 45 minutes to get downtown and I was sure I'd never hold out that long. Still, what was I going to say to the head of my firm? "Sorry Mr. Martin, you'll have to miss your important hearing because one of your smart young attorneys is about to poop in her pants" Not on your life.
As I pulled out of the airport, the pressure in my bowels seemed to increase even further. It was as if my body knew I had no way to relieve myself right then and was tormenting me. I tried thinking about other things, hoping that if I took my mind off it, the urgency would decrease. It didn't work too well though because in the back of my mind I kept hearing myself: "Ohh I have to go. What can I do? I'm bursting. I'm going to poop myself at any moment."
The ride back downtown was pure torture. Not only did my ass feel as if it were going to explode any minute, but once again I had to totally hide my discomfort from my passenger. Fortunately, unlike Jack Richards, the Boss was not much for conversation, and spent most of the time going through papers in preparation for his meeting. As for me, I drove the whole way while clenching my ass cheeks and praying that I'd have the strength to hold on. I was shifting around every few seconds. I also tried to dig my ass into the seat to create some outside pressure, but it was hard to do without being obvious. My butt and thighs were beginning to quiver and were now wet with sweat under my panties and pantyhose. A couple of times Mr. Martin looked over at me, and I had to try and stay still, but all in all, I don't think he really noticed anything.
It seemed to take forever, but we made it downtown just in time for Mr. Martin's hearing. I pulled up in front of the courthouse and dropped him off, realizing I'd still have to park and get back to the office before I could get to a bathroom. The parking lot next door was full. So were the next three I tried. I thought about just leaving the car in front of the building and running in, but I knew my car would be towed within 5 minutes. Finally I found a garage I could pull into about two blocks away. I grabbed the ticket from the hiker, snatched up my briefcase and took off for the office as quickly as I could go.
Actually, I couldn't move very quickly at all. I was afraid I would totally lose control if I walked too fast especially in high heels. My ass still felt as if it was about to explode. Three times the pressure became so intense that I was absolutely certain I was going to lose it. Each time I had to stop for a few seconds, concentrate and squeeze my cheeks together as tightly as I could in order to keep everything in. I was scared to death that I'd lose control, and I was sure that anyone passing by would be able to see. I could just imagine the whispers: "My gosh! Look at that woman. She's pooping herself right here on the street. She's filling her panties with shit." How humiliating that would be.
I was so uncomfortable that if I hadn't been here on a public street, I would have moaned out loud. Thoughts still kept running through my mind like, "Ohhh, I have to go so bad. What am I going to do. If I don't get relief soon, I'm going to poop myself all over."I thought I might get lucky and find someplace with a restroom on the way, but all I passed were office buildings and nothing but lobbies on the street level.
Finally I made it to my building, ran to the elevator and pressed my floor. It was only a few seconds until the elevator started up, but it seemed like forever. Fortunately no one else got on and as soon as the door shut, I dropped my case to the floor, grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands, and squeezed them together hard. Anything to try to hold it in for just another few seconds. Then the bell rang and the doors opened onto my floor. I knew the ladies room was just to the right, and for the first time since I'd left the airport, I began to think I was going to make it after all. I grabbed my briefcase again and made a mad dash around the corner. And stopped.
I couldn't believe it. There in front of me was the doorway, all covered with yellow tape and a sign saying, "Out of Order. Please Use Restroom on Next Floor."
This time I did moan out loud. "Oh nooo! What am I going to do. I have to poop so bad. Oh, I just can't hold it anymore" At that instant I heard a noise behind me. I turned and saw Brad, one of our junior partners waiting at the elevator a few feet away looking at me. "Oh God." I thought. "I didn't see him before. He must have come out at that moment. Could he have heard me?" The elevator door opened and, somewhat reluctantly it seemed, he got on. He continued to stare at me until the doors closed. "He must have heard, and probably wanted to stay to see what would happen," I thought to myself. For a second I imagined what it would be like to poop myself right in front of a guy I knew. "I wonder what he's thinking now," I thought.
However, I couldn't worry about that any longer because at that moment I again became aware of my bowels churning and my stomach rumbling. Suddenly it felt as if my insides had turned to liquid. My whole lower body was quivering and shaking with exhaustion and I knew I couldn't have more than a few seconds left. Then I felt it. My asshole opened just a little, allowing a small amount of poop to escape into my panties.
"Oh my God!" I thought. "It's happening. I'm actually pooping in my panties." With a supreme effort I clenched my cheeks again. It was a strange sensation as I could now feel the little bit of poop trapped between them
Abandoning my briefcase, I turned and ran for the stairwell, halfway down the hall. Nothing more was coming out yet, but any second I was sure it would. I opened the door and headed down the first flight. I had just reached the landing when it happened. I didn't think the pressure could get any worse, but suddenly it did. Now I could feel my asshole being forced open by the mass within. I knew this was it. I just couldn't hold back any more. There was nothing I could do now but just let it happen. Practically sobbing, I grabbed at the railing in front of me, spread my legs, and bent slightly at the waist and knees, sticking my ass out as far as I could. I could feel my tired muscles start to give out, and at that point I just relaxed and let go.
For a second or two, nothing seemed to happen, and I had a glimmer of hope. Then slowly the mass within my butt began to move. I felt my asshole widen further and then the hot, thick turd was sliding slowly out. I could feel it brushing against the insides of my cheeks and a second later it started to push out the seat of my panties.
"Ohhh God!" I whispered to myself. "I'm doing it. I'm shitting my panties. I can't help it. I'm having a BM right here, into my panties and pantyhose. I'm pooping myself like a baby"
The poop continued to exit slowly, pressing against my panties and then gradually flattening out from the pressure of my pantyhose. It felt very firm and thick. I could feel a ball of shit forming between my legs. Now the odor of fresh poop reached my nostrils, and I breathed it in. My nasty thoughts continued:
"I'm pooping right now--totally messing myself. It's still coming out. I'm shitting a huge load. Oh, I'm doing a smelly poopoo in my nice white, silky panties. Ooohh!"
Suddenly I realized that my accident and my thoughts about it were having a surprising effect on me. I was becoming very sexually aroused. As the poop continued to exit my asshole, I could feel my pussy softening and getting wet. I deeply inhaled the odor again, and heard myself moaning, this time not in despair, but in pleasure. Then, before I knew what I was doing, my hands were at the hem of my skirt and I was wiggling my hips to get it up to my waist and out of the way. Then with one hand I began massaging my pussy though my panties and hose while with the other, I started kneading the still growing lump at my rear. That wasn't good enough though, and in a second, I had one hand down the front and inside my panties. I could feel my clit, swollen and throbbing, and my pussy lips, wet and slippery as my finger slid inside. My hips began to move wildly back and forth, and my breathing became heavy.
Frantically I continued rubbing and fingering myself, while still more poop exited into the bulging seat of my panties. For a moment I thought about what someone would see if they happened to open the stairway door. Here I was, legs apart, skirt up, frantically gyrating, frigging my pussy and loading my underwear with poop at the same time. There was probably enough going on to land me in jail, not to mention cost me my job. But at that moment I didn't care. All I could think about was my expanded anal opening, my pussy and the never-before experienced pleasure I was feeling.
Now I could feel the poop getting softer. Uncontrollably, I tensed my stomach muscles and pushed hard. The remaining soft, hot poop erupted from my asshole with a crackling sound, and the bulge beneath my other hand rapidly enlarged. Now I could feel my asshole beginning to close. Firmly I pushed at the ball of shit forcing it back between my cheeks and against my tender anal opening. I gasped once at that feeling and then gasped again as it was replaced by another far more sensuous one.
"Oh my God," I thought. "I'm gonna come. I've pooped myself. I filled my undies with hot poop, and it felt good. I can feel it between my legs, massaging my asshole. I pooped my panties, and now I'm coming."
My fingers worked frantically on my clit as I felt my whole body begin to tremble. Then, seconds later the first waves came. I shut my eyes tightly, and my breathing became a whole series of gasps. My hips bucked wildly against my hand as my pussy began to spasm.
I thought to myself, "Ohhh, it's happening. Now. I'm coming. My panties are full of soft shit. I pooped myself and I'm coming. Oh, yes. I'm cooommmming. Now. Ah! Ah! Ahhh! Unnggh!!
Then for a few seconds lost all consciousness of where I was. All I heard was a voice in my mind.
"Aarrgghhh!" I'm commming!! AAAAHHHHHH!! AAAAHHHHH!!"
I felt several spurts of pussy juice strike my hand and coat the crotch of my panties as my pussy continued to spasm. My body stiffened, and then for a few seconds all was silent as my orgasm began to subside.
My entire body started trembling again as my mind gradually returned to the here and now. I couldn't remember the last time I'd climaxed so hard. I opened my eyes and realized I was still in the stairwell. My God, did I scream out loud, or was it just in my mind? I wasn't sure. One hand was still down the front of my panties rubbing my clit, while the other continued to massage the huge load in the rear. Again I thought about the position I would be found in should someone open the doors. With that, I immediately withdrew both hands. Very carefully I tugged my skirt back down trying as much as possible to avoid rubbing it against the bulge in the rear. As best I could tell, when I was done there was nothing too unusual about the way my ass looked. Then I slowly made my way down the rest of the stairs. I could feel the load in my panties squishing and shifting around with each step, which did nothing to decrease the sexual excitment I still felt. Still I wondered how I was going to make it back to the office and through the rest of the day.
Finally I got through the stairway door and down the hall to the ladies room without encountering anyone. After entering and locking a stall, I again raised my skirt. Carefully I lowered my pantyhose and looked at the seat. I couldn't believe it. There was just one small brown spot at the inside top the left leg and that was all. My panties apparently had been able to contain the whole mess. Slowly I removed my pantyhose. Once again I felt the squishy seat of my panties with my hand before I peeled them off my ass. They were an absolute mess with a huge amount of shit smeared all around the seat and crotch. I brought them closer to my face and slowly inhaled the strong odor. It no longer seemed as unpleasant to me. After a few seconds I gently laid them down on the floor of the stall.
Now I had to see to myself. There was a lot of shit still smeared across my own ass and up my crotch as well. It took about 15 minutes and a half roll of toilet paper to clean myself up. When I was done, I put my pantyhose back on without any panties and pulled my skirt back down.
Then I had to decide what to do with my shitty panties. I knew I couldn't very well carry them around with me the rest of the day. I figured they were beyond saving, but if I tried to flush them they'd probably plug up the toilet. Finally I decided to simply leave them there on the floor of the stall. I knew that even when they were found, no one could possibly trace them back to me, especially since I worked on another floor. Besides it was kind of fun to speculate on how someone would react to finding a pair of poop filled adult panties.
Checking myself out in the mirror, I decided that, except for a slight flush on my face, I looked pretty normal. I then washed my hands, left the bathroom and walked back upstairs. After retreiving my briefcase, I went back to my office and spent the rest of the day working normally. Of course every time I thought about what had happened, I got a little rush of sexual excitement. That turned out to be pretty often since I was reminded every time I moved around and felt myself no longer wearing panties under my hose.
Just before it was time to leave, I saw Brad. He gave me a sly grin, came over, and whispered, "Well, I hope everything came out all right." Although my stomach was in knots, I just looked at him as if nothing at all had happened. With a wink, he walked away. He's never again said anything else to me, but it bothers me a little that he knows something. No one else has ever suspected a thing.
So that was my first panty pooping experience. I couldn't believe at first how much of a turn on it was, but it's since become one of my favorite sexual practices. Of course, nowadays I do it in the privacy of my own place. While it would be nice to have someone to share the experience with I haven't come across anyone, female or male, who I could confide in yet.
Also I'm not about to do it again where anyone I work with is likely to discover me. While something like that might tend to make it a bit more exciting, as I said at the beginning, I'm not stupid.
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment