Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

my own real experiences part 1

 

 

 


 

These are some of the most vivid real experiences from my youth, the first one I was around 17 and had a mate who worked in a car stereo shop, above the stereo shop was a recruitment agency, this was in the late 80's the owner of the agency was a woman in her late 20's to me she was a mature woman as I was 17. She was attractive for sure had a full figure the type I liked really filled out a pair of jeans and would occasionally pop into the stereo shop for a natter with Steph the manager my mate, we always commented on her arse when she left and how we would like to give her one. Then it was Christmas time I had popped into the shop at 11am with a couple of beers , me and Steph were sipping them when Alison the girl from upstairs came in at 230pm , she said she had been for a curry with her 2 staff , she had on a pretty blouse and a Rara skirt that was white a typical 80's skirt at the time , the top of the skirt was tight and flowed out at the bottom just above the knees , you could clearly see her knickers through the white material , they looked white and tight . She was a little drunk she spoke for 5 minutes then said she was going to pop outside for a smoke but went round the corner and came back in around a minute later , Steph said that was a quick smoke she giggled and said didn’t have a smoke needed to fart and they really stink and was to embarrassed to fart in the shop , me nor Steph said anything then she just came out with it , she said she didn’t know what was wrong with her stomach but she must of fart 100 times since going out this morning and was worried she was going to poo her knickers , I was stiff in my trousers and really wanted to say do one in here but didn’t have the confidence in them days , she sort of hung around for another 5 minutes announced she needed to fart again and left the shop and didn’t come back . I still have this vision in my mind’s eye of her pretty little knickers under her skirt getting punished with fart after fart throughout the day. She came in a few times after but nothing like this happened again really wish I had just said feel free to fart in the shop.


The next one I was working in a jewellery shop in the town was around 18 now , I have a strong far fetish also a panty one mixed with it , I ended up dating one of the blonde girls in the shop but it was her mate that was the farting memory , her mate worked in the shop but also cut hair she was 20 and had trained at college , the jewellery shop was a Christmas job for all of us  her mate was a little goth black hair etc , the girls wore skirts in the shop , this girl wasn’t ugly but nothing really special to look at but had a really full round bum that filled the work skirt so that it was tight across her arse and always had really visible knicker lines , I always liked catching look when she was helping a client on the other side of the shop . I mentioned that I need a haircut before I knew she cut hair and she said for a fiver she would cut it around Sandy’s the girl I was dating. I was around Sandy’s when Bernice the goth girl turned up to cut my hair. Bernice had on a black T shirt and some burgundy leggings they were not tight like todays yoga pants , but seemed to cling to her full bum and the knicker lines were ridiculous , the knickers really dug into her arse under the leggings so you got the full shape of them from behind , then what happened next I never forget she was cutting my hair then she stopped cutting went in front of me and pushed her bum back and farted loudly in my direction and said needed that , I wanted to comment but Sandy was on the chair in the kitchen and Sandy  said Bernice that is disgusting , she must of done this another 5 times before finishing my hair I was extremely stiff and thought I’m with the wrong girl .

The next place I worked straight after six form after looking for a job in a bank was Primark

 

Next one 2 girls in the same job, I worked in Vodafone in Lakeside I was the new by and was me and 1 other guys and 4 girls, one of the girls was much to look at but had some great legs, she always wore tight black work trousers smart but really tight. I smoked at the time, and you could smoke in the trade area out the back as it was in the 90’s I often went out for a smoke with Turdy as she smoked the most, every time I went out for a smoke she would fart some times 5 or 6 times the tight trousers restricted the fart so would pop like a machine gun from her bum and they always smelled eggy , she was a confident gobby type and would laugh that her farts stunk and how she was always gassy would have loved to put my hand on her tight trousered covered bum when she farted so hot coming through the tight material . Got to experience this for the whole 6 months I worked there was more uncommon for her not to fart when we smoked, she must of farted 5 to 6 times 9 out of ten time we went for a smoke. There was another girl that was really pretty and seemed pristine had a killer body but never farted in public until one night she popped in when she wasn’t on shift on her way to a night out with her non work mates , she had on a pretty blouse and  at tight  mini skirt , think girls always seem to have knicker liens in the 90’s and 80’s , the thong wasn’t as popular , the mini skirt was black but you could see faint panty lines , high cut panties . She was a little tipsy so what happened must have been due to being slightly drunk. She sat on the bench in the staff area and done a loud hard surface fart through her knickers and skirt and commented to me gosh that was a loud fart from my sexy skirt the exact words, this girl was usually really prim and proper then she pushed and done another one a loud clapping fart. She then got up and left after giggling and saying goodbye she pulled her skirt down as it was slightly rucked up. Unfortunately the farts didn’t smell they were just loud.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment