Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Christine - Desperation

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Dan on October 30, 1998 at 11:41
It was at the end of the school day when I went to my class that I went to once a week in high school. There was this girl, Christine, who I was fairly friendly with who sat next to me in this class. This day, she came in and sat next to me. I just said hi to her and asked her how she was. She seemed to have quite a different look about her from what I had seen before from her. She had a very nervous and anxious look on her face. I was a bit concerned and I asked her if everything is okay. She said, “I’m okay. I just have a really bad stomach ache right now. I think I should stop eating those damned school lunches. They seem to make me feel quite sick.” A couple of minutes later, the teacher walked into the room. Christine immediately got up and went to speak to him and spoke very quietly. I didn’t hear what she said to him, but I just heard the teacher say, “All the doors are locked now, and I don’t have the key to open them. Sorry.” I pretty much knew that the teacher was talking about the restrooms and that she must have asked him if he had the key. I wasn’t sure if her stomach ache had anything to do with her wanting to use the restroom and wondered what exactly she needed to make in the restroom, but had a pretty good idea about this. The possibility made me feel pretty excited.
She then returned to her seat sitting next to me with a bit of a grimace on her face at this point. As the class started to proceed, I noticed her breathing starting to escalate and her face was clearly showing a great deal of discomfort. I felt a bit concerned about her in her present condition, yet I couldn’t help to feel quite excited and stimulated at the same time. A couple of minutes later, I smelled a very fragrant odor eminating from her. It was clearly a fart smell, and I knew that it must have come from her since nobody else was close to us. Of course, I just acted like I didn’t notice anything and that nothing happend. I did notice her looking at me a couple of times, but I did my best not to act like I was noticing anything.
We were then paired up to do an assignment together. As we were reading the assignment and as we were talking to each other, it was so clear that she was having trouble even talking at an audible level, and she really started breathing hard, fast, and heavy with a look of pain on her face. I asked her, “Are you sure you’re okay.” She replied, “Yes, yeah, I just have a really bad stomach ache and I really need to go to the bathroom. I really wish they were opened now. I’ve been holding it in all day, and I thought I would be able to go now.” I just nodded at her with understanding and tried to assure her that it would be okay.
I continued to smell the fart smells eminating off of her, but continued acting like I didn’t notice anything. Then I heard a couple of faint sounds coming from her seat. A minute later, she let out a fart that rumbled and vibrated against her seat. Since I was sitting right next to her, I actually felt a little bit of the vibration. She immediatly said, “Excuse me. I’m really sorry. I just can’t help it!” I told her that it was okay. I was starting to feel really exited and stimulated now, and was doing my best to hide my erection.
When we were done with out assignments, the teacher asked Christine to get up and come to the board. When she got up, she brushed her butt up against my arm and accidently made a very long fart which I felt vibrate against my arm and which I heard very clearly and felt as though she had almost farted right in my face. She then walked very quickly to the front of the class towards the board. She looked a bit stiff legged as she was walking. I was watching her as she was writing on the board, and it appeared as though every acting involved in her writing on the board seemed to be an extreme effort for her and that she was having trouble moving at this point. When she came back to her seat and sat down next to met, she immediately apologized for what happened just before. I did my best to assure her that it was okay and not to worry about it.
As the class went on, she continued farting uncontrollably, many of them making sound. Towards the last few minutes of class, I noticed her squeezing her legs together quite tightly with her breathing becomming quite loud and shallow. Then I heard her stop breathing, and then heard her grunt out loud for just a little bit, “uhhhh.” I just looked at her with great concern and said, “Are you sure you’re okay?” She said, “No, not really. I really need to use the bathroom very badly now! Do you know how much longer this class is going to be?” I looked at my watch and said, “It should be about another five minutes. Do you think you’ll be okay?” She said, “I sure hope so. Do you know if there are any bathrooms open around here now? I really don’t know if I will be able to make it home without going to the bathroom here. I said I wasn’t sure, but that it would be worth checking it out.
When the class was over, she very quickly packed up her books, and we walked out of class together. When we passed by the first set of bathroom doors, she immediatly went there to check to see if it was opened. But as expected, it was locked. Then we continuted walking down the hall together and she was asking me if I knew of another bathroom around here. As we were walking down, she was walking quite quickly with very stiff legs breathing very loud and heavy. When we approached the last part of the hallway, she let out a tremendous long loud low pitched fart which literally reverberated across the entire hallway. She immiately gasped, and apologized for this. I said, It’s okay. I pointed out a door which is a restroom which is designated for staff only. But we figured we might as well try it. She went over really quickly, but this door was locked too. When we rounded the next corner in the hallway, I suggested she go upstairs to see if the nurses office was still opened and that they have a couple of toilets there. She quickly agreed to do this, and I volunteered to help her up the stairs and lead her there. She was having so much trouble making it up the stairs, and every step was an extreme effort. She let out several high pitched farts which echoed very loudly throughout the staircase.
When we got to the top of the staircase, we immiately walked through the swinging doors, and I looked down the hallway and noticed that the door to the nurses office was left open. I told her about this right away and urged her to walk down. It was a very long walk down the hallway to the nurses office, and she was having so much trouble taking every step at this point, and was even having trouble standing now. I urged her to come on and that she just needed to follow me down the hall. She just stood there leaning against the wall, keeling over with an extremely big painful grimace on her face. She said to me, “Oh God, I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it, I feel it starting to come out! Oww, this hurts so much! I don’t know if I can hold it any longer.” I just told her, “Come on, it’s just a little bit more that we have to walk. You can make it. Just hold it in just a little bit longer. Give me your hand, I’ll help you!” We walked the rest of the way down the hall with her holding onto me with one hand while her other hand she was grabbing onto me and leaning onto me with so much of her weight and was literally keeling over and shaking so severely with every step she was taking. She was farting with every step she was taking.
When we were just about 50 feet away from the office, she literally stopped walking and started to collapse onto the floor where I needed to hold her up with all my might to prevent her from collapsing on the floor. She just screamed out in agony, “Oowwww, it’s starting to come out, I can’t stop it, Oooh, I can’t hold it anymore.” I just told her to hold on a little bit more and literally had to drag her across the floor the rest of the way.
When we finally made it to the bathroom door of the nurses office, she screamed at me, “Here! Come in here with me and help me get my pants down.” I said, “Are you sure?” She said, “Yes, just do it Quickly!!!” I very quickly went into the bathroom with her and helped her unbuckle and unzip her pants as quickly as possible. When I got her pants down, I noticed a huge turd of poop that was over half way coming out of her ass now, and I went to quickly pull down her underwear. The poop continued to come out making loud crackling sounds as I was pulling down her underwear. When I got her underwear off the rest of the way, she had a very long wide turd dangling from her ass to around the middle of her thighs. I then had to quickly turn her around where her ass was in a position to sit down on the toilet where she literally fell back and collapsed onto the toilet while she grabbed me very strongly with both hands pulling me on top of her as she fell back onto the toilet. She immediately and absolutely exploded into the toilet expelling massive amounts of gigantic poop mixed in with a lot of tremendous farts making very loud splashing sounds into the toilet.
Once she was on the toilet and finished her initial poop, I asked her if she wanted me to wait outside to give her some privacy. She said, “No, that’s okay. I would rather you stay in here with me. Don’t worry. I’m okay with it.” It took her several more minutes to finish up. Many times, she was straining with extreme agony, followed by more tremendous amounts of poop being forcefully pushed out of her and splashing down into the toilet. Then for about two mintues straight, she was very forcefully pushing out a whole lot of very big loud tremendous farts.
When she was done, she thanked me so much for the way I helped her out and prevented her from having an accident in her pants. She then asked me if I had to go use the toilet. I said, “No. That’s okay.” She said, “It’s okay, you can go now if you need to.” I said, “Well, I really can’t right now.” She said, “Why not?” Then she noticed the tremendous bulge that I had in my pants and sort of figured out why. She said to me, “Look, since you helped me out so much right now, I would really like to return the favor to you right now.” She started unzipping my pants and pulling them down, and it was very clear what she was offering. I immediately said, “Look, it’s okay you really don’t need to do this. I was just trying to help anyway that I...”, then before I could say another word, she immediately place her mouth with those big lucious lips of her’s over my penis and began sucking and licking quite hard and fast. I certainly wasn’t complaining then. She was doing this to me while she was still sitting down on the toilet with her pants down. As she was doing this she continued pooping and farting into the toilet while she continued going down on me. This was absolutely the most incredible experience ever.
A couple of minutes later, she stopped and asked me if I would like to help her wipe. I gladly obliged. She stood up and placed her poop filled ass right into my direction where I helped to wipe several times. There was a lot of wiping that I needed to do for her from all the tremendous amounts of pooping that she just did.
While I was in the middle of wiping this beautiful poop covered ass, I lost control of my urges, and then began to grap her from behind and entered into the lovely ass and started pumping several times while we were both standing up. She very gladly obliged and let me do this. We continued this in the bathroom for several more minutes where I eventually exploded into her anus and both of us screamed out in absolute ecstacy! Then, of course, I helped her wipe there just a little bit more to clean up my own mess that I left in her beautiful anus.
I then looked into the toilet and was absolutely amazed by the amount and size of poop that she left in the toilet. We flushed the toilet and thanked each other immensely for everything that we did for each other.

1 comment: