Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear Wet Set,

www.xxtreamcam.com


After my rather messy, but oh so nice accident on the doorstep of my flat, and the fun I had afterwards, I couldn't wait to get home from work the next day to do it all over again. I was aroused all day at work just from thinking about what I had done, and got even more aroused later in the afternoon when I felt that feeling in my tummy, telling me that my bowels were nice and full, and I knew that I would be able to repeat the fun I had had the day before.
I hurried home from work and went into my bedroom and changed into a pair of briefs and a pair of skin tight jeans, that as soon as I put on and did up, put even more pressure on my very full bladder and bowels. I walked around the house doing my housework as the pressure built up more and more, and I got more and more aroused, and after about twenty minutes, I could hardly control myself.
I had to stop walking around and squeeze my legs really hard together to stop myself from going too soon as it was so enjoyable being right on the edge like that. I could feel my pee right there just dying to be let out, but by far more enjoyable, was the feeling of the intense pressure on my bottom hole. I love that feeling of being like that, and knowing that I am going to be a naughty, dirty girl and have a nasty accident in my pants.
I love to hold on for as long as I can, enjoying every lovely minute and usually orgasm as I squeeze my breasts and play with my very hard nipples. As I reach orgasm, I lose all control and wet and mess myself totally, which is good if I haven't got much time, but when I have, I like to have control over everything that happens.
This night I had all night to do as I wanted, and I wanted to make the most of it. Each time I really got the urge, I let it go a little longer each time until I squeezed my legs and bottom together, and it was the most exciting, wonderful feeling. The urge to go was tremendous, but I fought it off as I wanted it to last as long as I could. My nipples were rock hard and I was shivery all over, and my pussy and clit was tingling and very hot and moist.
When I felt the first little dribbles of my pee come out into my panties, I nearly lost control, but somehow managed to hold on, but not before a tiny bit of my poo had managed to push its way out of my bottom, and I could feel it between my bottom cheeks as I was squeezing to keep control. I could only hold on for a few minutes after that as the pressure to go got too much, so I went and stood on some towels that I put on the floor and cupped my breasts in my hands and just relaxed a little, and just couldn't believe the intense pleasure as my hot pee just flooded out of me into my panties and jeans.
My panties and jeans kind of held my pee in them for a minute and I could feel the warm puddle round my pussy, bottom cheeks and clit, and then it slowly spread down the insides of my legs until it was right down on my feet. At the same time, my bottom hole had been forced open, and unless you have felt it, it is impossible to describe the most naughty, wicked feeling you feel as your poo slowly forces its way out until it hits your panties and then oozes all in between your bottom cheeks.
I came on the spot, and nearly fell down as my legs got so weak and I was shivery all over. My poo kept coming out until it couldn't go any further because of my panties, and just like Panty Pooper in Wet Set #8, I find that the most exciting bit. Your bottom hole is still held open with your poo still halfway out, and I push harder and harder which makes me pee more and more, which only gets you into more of a mess.
I spread my legs, and bend over, and do all kinds of things as I push and push, trying to make everything come out, but when I am wearing these jeans, the only way I can do it is to undo them and push them down a little, and that lets me finally push out the rest of my poo. I always orgasm at some stage while doing that, but that is only the build up to what comes next. When I have finished, I love to slowly pull back up my jeans, and the feeling of all that mess being pushed up between my legs and smearing everywhere, makes me orgasm again.
It is the most sexy, naughty feeling, standing there all wet and messy, and after I have calmed down a little, I love to walk around in my wet and very full panties and jeans, and love the way my poop feels as I walk, and then if I am feeling super horny, which I usually am by that time, I will sit down in a chair that I have put towels on, and orgasm again as my poo squashes everywhere.
Wetting and messing my pants became a very enjoyable part of my masturbation, and I would do it at least once a week, and sometimes even more. I repeated my doorstep accident several times, and enjoyed it so much with the extra thrill of being outside and semi public, that I knew that my accidents were going to get more daring.
My first chance came about three weeks later, on a nice hot sunny day. I have a bikini that I like to sunbathe in my backyard in, that is tiny with only little triangles at the top that only cover my nipples, and the bottoms have a tiny triangle at the front and only a thin strip that goes up between my bottom cheeks.
I was wearing that out in my yard, lying on a towel on my tummy, when I started getting the signal from my bowels that I would soon have to go. As soon as I felt it, I started getting turned on, but what made it even more exciting, was that I could hear the couple next door out in their yard just over the fence, so it only took a few seconds to decide that I was going to be a naughty little girl and have a nasty accident in my bikini.
It was wonderful as the pressure built up until I felt my bottom hole slowly push open and my poop start to come out. I was so turned on, I didn't even try and stop it and had a massive orgasm as my hot poop oozed out of my bottom and all round the thin strip of my bikini and down between my legs, while at the same time, I peed myself wickedly. The sensation of doing it outside like that with people so close was really thrilling, and as I was doing it, I was having the most naughty thoughts about doing it in public with people being able to see and smell what I was doing, and I lay there and had another orgasm just thinking about it.
Since then I have done it lots of times in public, in all kinds of places, which I will tell you all about in the next issue. So until then, I hope all your 'accidents' are good ones, and if you haven't tried it, do it once and I know that you will be as hooked on it as I am.
Sharon, NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment