Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

public "accident"

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Renee on September 17, 1998 at 21:27
Hello everyone. Although I've been reading this forum for quite sometime this is my first post so let me introduce myself. I'm a 42 year old divorced female and I've been pooping in my panties since I was a teenager. I usually enjoy my fun at home but on occasion I do like to go out in public. Usually when I do it in public I try to be very discreet about it, doing whatever I can to make sure no one knows that I've messed my pants. I've never worn diapers for my fun but I do usually wear plastic pants for protection during my public "accidents." Over the past several months and after reading about others who have staged "noticeable" accidents I started thinking more and more about pooping my pants and getting caught. The more I thought about it the more turned on I got. I really wanted to have an accident for someone to see but I just couldn't make myself do it. I guess my desire to do it finally overcame my fear. It was about the middle of last month (August) when the opportunity arose. I still get excited over my accomplishment and that's why I decided to share it with everyone here.
I had put my plan into action on Monday that week, had a small BM in the afternoon and then went into a "holding it" mode. Did not poop at all on Tuesday. Had the urge Tuesday night but managed to get the feelings to subside. Woke up Wednesday morning excited because I knew this was the day for my fun. I masturbated before getting out of bed fantasizing about what I was planning to do before I would be getting back into bed that night. I was already really turned on by this time. My body cooperated quite well all day. I had a slight urge to go that morning but again was able to get myself controlled. I had a larger than usual lunch at Taco Bell as part of my final preparation, then it was back to work for the afternoon. About 1:30 that afternoon I completed my preparation with two Correctol pills and two large glasses of water. I could hardly keep my mind on my work for the rest of the day, just kept thinking about messing my pants and having people know what I did. I was getting wet at the thought. I just kept hoping that the laxatives wouldn't work on me faster than I had planned. The afternoon seemed to drag on. My stomach started to bubble and gurgle a bit around 4:30 and I was afraid all my plans were going to fall apart. 5PM finally arrived and I was out of my office and on my way home to get ready for my fun. I got home and changed into my "outfit," a Nike "just do it" T-shirt (it seemed appropriate) and a pair of yellow colored jeans over my white Hanes full cut cotton briefs. I was beginning to get a bit nervous at this point. I knew my mess would be very obvious in these pants, thought about changing into blue jeans and then decided to stick with the original plan. Besides, the full intent of my fun was to be noticed. It was a little after 6 now and time to get going. Again I started to get the bubbling gurgling feeling, a few cramps and the pressure of some gas building. I relieved a little of the gas, picked up a few plastic garbage bags and got into my car for my journey. My destination was a smaller town about 25 miles from where I live that was having their county fair and a carnival. All the while I drove I kept thinking about what I was going to do and getting more apprehensive about actually doing it. Although I really wanted to do it, at this point even though I had come this far already, I still wasn't sure I'd really be able to go through with my plans. Suddenly, there I was, at the fairgrounds parking my car. I sat in the car for a few minutes gathering my thoughts, telling myself "Renee, you've got this far, don't back out now. You know you want to do it so do it." I knew this was a perfect place as the chances of me seeing anyone I knew were very slim, that's why I came here to begin with. I looked at the clock in my car, 7:20, took a deep breath and got out of my car to "enjoy" the fair. The first place I headed to was the area where the "porta potties" were set up just to check it out as this was where I was planning my accident. There were five of them and at this time they were all in use with a few people waiting. I thought that was a good sign as in my plan I wanted to have to wait in line to lose control and I figured as the evening wore on they would probably get busier. The bad thing about the porta potties was that they were quite a distance from where I parked. If I had my accident here, I would have a long walk to my car and I started to get a little nervous again about going through with it. I decided I'd go find the beer tent and try to get my courage back up. I spent about 45 minutes at the beer tent, had two beers and a "brat" and enjoyed some nice music while trying to discourage some drunk that I wasn't interested in dancing with him. He was pretty annoying but I finally persuaded him to leave me alone. The place was pretty busy so I had to stand the whole time I was there and the intake of food and the beer started to bring on the feeling I was waiting for. I felt the bubbling and gurgling in my stomach again and the pressure started building in my bowels. With nowhere to sit, I began shifting my weight from one leg to the other, and pinching my cheeks together trying to keep myself controlled. The more I did this the more intense the pressure seemed to get. The laxatives I'd taken earlier were really starting to work and I knew at that point it wasn't going to be long before I was going to have a big BM! I decided it was probably time to be getting out of there so I finished my second beer and left. I started to walk around a bit longer and quickly realized that this was it, I had to poop and I had to poop bad!!!! I felt myself losing confidence in doing this. I really had to go, thought this may be more than I was planning and decided I couldn't go through with it. I thought I'd head back to my car and get messy on the way home. I started walking rather quickly towards where my car was parked as I felt myself getting closer to losing control. I started thinking what a coward I was, how I had come this far and now I was giving up. I really wanted to do it and here I was, my bowels in real need of relief and I was ready to give up my plan. And I don't know why but suddenly I just thought to myself I'm not leaving, I'm going to do it. I turned and headed back the other direction towards the porta potties. By now my stomach was cramping and I was most definitely having a hard time keeping myself under control. I really had gas bad too but I was to the point that I felt for sure if I tried to relieve any of the gas I'd fill my panties right there. When I got to the porta potties it was just as I had hoped for in my plans, all potties in use and about 15 people in line, a few guys but mostly women. I knew the line wouldn't move quickly. A little panic came over me as I was now in a situation that I knew I may have an actual accident whether I wanted to or not. I was either going to have to actually go in the porta potties or in my pants in public because I knew I couldn't make it back to the car before it came out. I started shifting my weight from side to side again trying to hold in my poo. As I stood there "dancing" three teenage girls came up right behind me in line. They must have noticed me fidgeting as one of them asked me if I was okay. I said something like "I'll be okay if this line just hurries up. Something I ate must have disagreed with me." And she said,"yeah this carnival food will do that sometimes." I just stood there squirming and fidgeting and breathing deeply as the urge to have a BM got very intense. Three or four people had moved into the potties which still left about 10 ahead of me. With five potties though that basically meant I was third in line. I wanted to get there but yet I didn't want to. I was right where I wanted to be. I kept fidgeting and the girl behind me said "it'll only be a few more minutes, try to hold on." At that moment I decided I couldn't hold it any longer and I really didn't want to either. I was ready for my BM and I knew without a doubt I was going to DO IT IN MY PANTS!!! I looked at the girl next to me and said something like "oh my god I don't think I'm going to make it. I have to go so bad it hurtsl" And at that moment I just relaxed and pushed and let it start coming out. And oh my god did it come out. It was a combination of farting and bubbling noises as the first wave of creamy liquidy poo filled my panties. It stopped for a few seconds and then there came another blast of bubbly squirting farting sounds as an even larger mass of soft liquid poo flowed into my already messy panties. I felt my face becoming flushed with embarrassment, closed my eyes, put my hand to my mouth and said to myself loud enough for the girls next to me to hear, "oh shit, I just can't believe this is happening." And with my eyes still closed I gave one final little push and felt all the remaining poop I had in me bubble out completely filling my panties. And I mean they were really full! I could feel the runny mess oozing between my legs and also starting to go down the backs of them in my jeans. I opened my eyes and looked at the girls who were sort of staring at me in disbelief. The one asked me if I was going to be alright? I said, "I'm just so embarrassed. I've never had this happen before." And then I asked if there was a bathroom somewhere near with running water as I would need that to clean up. The girl who had been talking to me all along told me the nearest place was a gas station about two blocks from the fairground. I thanked her, expressed my embarrassment once again, and then very meekly asked her if it showed very much. She said, "oh yeah, it's pretty obvious." She suggested that maybe if I untucked my shirt and let it hang down it might not be as noticeable. I did as she said and started to walk off. And it was at that moment that I realized for the first time that not only did the girls next to me know what happened but that everyone there at the porta potties also was quite aware. As I walked away I heard a little boy say to his mom "that lady poopied her pants" and his mom said "even big people have accidents sometimes." I hurried away from there and walked as quickly as I could through the crowd back towards my car. With every step I could feel the poop oozing farther down the backs of my legs. As I was messing my pants I really didn't have time to think about what I was doing, I was just doing it. But now as I was walking back towards the car I had time to start thinking about everything and the magnitude of what I had done and I started to get excited. I knew I had a massive mess in my pants and I was certain that anyone behind me knew it too and the thought of that really turned me on. I heard a few comments as I walked but I never even turned to look at anyone. By now all I wanted was to get back to my car and masturbate. My poop covered pussy was eager to be rubbed. It was a good ten minute walk through the crowd but at long last I made it. I quickly spread the plastic bags over my seat and sat down. I was so turned on that I orgasmed just from the feel of my mess squishing all over my butt. It was at this moment that I finally realized just how much poop I actually had in my pants as it squeezed up and out the top of my panties. I sat there for a few minutes enjoying the feeling of sliding in my poop, furiously masturbating through my jeans and having two more very intense orgasms. It felt so good sitting there in such a large mess and thinking about all the people who had just seen me in my poop filled pants. I can't remember the last time I was so turned on. I hated to stop rubbing myself but I decided I better start my 40 minute drive home. I knew I would have time to play more once I got there. I could hardly keep my mind on driving as I kept thinking back to what I had just done and how I couldn't wait to get home and play in my poo and masturbate some more. It seemed like it took forever to get home. I carefully removed the garbage bags that I had covering my seat. I couldn't believe what a mess they were, wet liquidy poop that had come through my jeans and globs of the creamy mess that had oozed out of the top of my pants. I went into the house and immediately went to my mirror in the bathroom to visually examine myself for the first time. I was quite a mess, poop stains down the back of my yellow pants to my knees and thick creamy poop along the top of my pants and on the back of my shirt. I knew some of that mess was from sitting in it for the last 40 minutes but even with that I knew I must have put on quite a show. I took my hand and scooped off some of the mess from my back, admired the light brown color and squeezed it around between my fingers. As I played with my poop I knew what I wanted to do, I lifted my fingers to my nose to enjoy the intoxicating aroma and after a few moments I began pushing my tongue into the soft creamy poo. It turned me on so much I wanted more. I wanted to just get as messy as I possibly could and I already had a pretty good start on it. I took off my messy shirt and my bra and then slowly began to peel down my messed pants. Creamy poop began falling out all over the floor so I got into the bathtub to help contain my mess. I sat down with my messy panties still on and began to slide around in my poo. I took my hand and smeared a big glob of the creamy mess between my legs and all over my pussy, rubbing it over and over and getting myself so incredibly turned on again. My clit was throbbing and tingling from the wonderful sensation of smearing poo all over it. I picked up my messy pants which were turned inside out and started rubbing them on my breasts. The feelings were getting to be more than I could stand. I knew I was about to explode with the most intense orgasm I could imagine. I kept rubbing myself and started talking to myself. "Oh Renee, you naughty naughty girl. You made such a big poop in your pants and everyone saw you. You are such a bad girl! Look at the mess in your pants. Look at the mess real close. Smell your poop Renee. Put your nose in it!" As I was saying these things I had moved my pants from my breasts up close to my face. In the crotch of my pants and at the top of the legs there was a lot of the thick creamy poop that had escaped my panties. I pushed my nose right into the thick mess and by that time I was completely out of control. "NOW TASTE YOUR POOP RENEE. BAD GIRLS THAT POOP THEIR PANTIES MUST TASTE THEIR POOP. TASTE YOUR POOP!!!" And at that exact moment I pushed my tongue into my own brown cream and exploded in ecstasy with a wild and intense orgasm that made me quiver and shake uncontrollably for the next few minutes. It was so fantastic. I've never felt or experienced anything like that in all my years of pooping my panties. It was so intense. I felt like I had reached a plateau that I never even dreamed possible. I've known for years how wonderful my orgasms are when I mess myself but this was even better than that. I've been hooked on this fetish for a long long time but this really sealed my fate. I know I could never stop having this kind of fun. It just seems to keep getting better.
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment