Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

On My Way Home From College -- A Fantasy Story

www.xxtreamcam.com


osted by THE GUY on October 30, 1998 at 08:28
I'm a 19 year old woman who has just recently discovered the joys of pooping in my panties. I had just finished my freshman year of college and was coming home on the train. My boyfriend was meeting me at the train station and I was anxious to meet him since I had remained faithful to him throughout the semester at college and boy was I horny. No sooner had I gotten on the train when I felt a bowel movement coming on. I tried to put it off at first, but the pressure to drop the load slowly began to
grow. I headed off to find a lavatory on the train, but I found all of them much too disgusting to use. In one of the johns,
someone had shit all over the toilet seat. In another one, there wasn't any toilet paper and the door didn't lock. In the third one,
the toilet was clogged and the lavatory flooded. The last remaining one was locked shut and marked "out of order" so I can
only imagine how bad this one was. I returned to my seat determined to hold it in even though that was becoming increasingly
difficult. It was a long train ride and I was quite uncomfortable but the available toilets being what they were, I just tried to put it
out of my mind. Trying to put it out of my mind, however, was next to impossible when with about an hour left in my trip, I
found myself sitting there in a big load of soft, smelly, sticky poop. At first, I could not believe I had done something like this ---
I felt so terribly ashamed of myself. Teenage girls move thier bowels in the toilet, I had been taught, and only babies do that in
their pants. I vividly recalled the last time I had so disgraced myseld, which was on my 8th grade class trip --- another situation
when I found the public restrooms much too disgusting to use. I also vividly remembered the teasing I got for it, the forced
clean-up (in a gas station bathroom), the punishment for school (writing, "I must learn not to have bowel movements in my
panties," 500 times), and getting grounded for an entire month at home. Sitting there in my mess, all I hoped for was the train
ride to be over and that no one would find out about this. All I wanted in the world was just to take a shower and flush the
evidence down the drain. But the longer I sat there, trying to conceal my disgrace from the other passengers and plotting my
clean-up at home, the more I started thinking about something else. I began to realized that the thought of what I did and the
fear of being embarrassed and/or punished for it was far worse than the smell of the accident and the feeling of having the poop
load in my panties. The latter being far less unpleasant than I could have ever imagined. Believe it or not, as I drew near my
destination, I had almost put the discomfort of the panty-load out of my mind --- something I would never have been able to do
if I had still been holding my bowel movement back Finally, the train ride was over and my boyfriend met me at the station. We
went back to his car (parked conveniantly in a dark, secluded part of the parking lot) and started doing exactly what you'd
expect two horny teenagers of the opposite sex to do. Believe it or not, I had completely forgotten about the accident and
when my boyfriend unexpectedly reached inside my panties, boy did he get a surprise. He was too shocked to say anything and
I was just about in tears from my embarrassment. I mumbled something about having had an accident on the train and offered
that he could take me to a gas station or somewhere else that I could clean up. Actually, the mess didn't bother me that much,
but I just assmed it bothered him and I wanted to deal with it quickly, so we could get on to the main event. Apparently, it
didn't bother him that much (or at all), either. He just wiped his hand on the side of my panties and went about finger fucking me
through the crotch of my panties --- actually the only part of my panties that was not soiled from the massive load I'd dropped
in them. Though he would not give my cunnilingus that night (which was disappointing, considering how bad the mess was
smeared), the pleasure was exquisite as he eventually pushed the crotch of my panties aside and fucked me right there in the
back seat of his car. Believe me, I really love "convential sex", but there is just something indescribably special about being
made love to in messy, loaded panties. From that moment on, I was a confirmed panty-pooper, even though that was my one
and only such experience. By the time my boyfriend and I were finished in the car, it was way past my curfew. My mother was
waiting up for me when I got home and my accident was impossible to hide. Actually, it was an even worse mess now after
several hours of rolling around in the car. Not only was I in trouble for staying out too late, but for having the accident as well.
After allowing me to shower, my mom made me rinse out my messy panties in the toilet. It was really disgusting sticking my
hands in the toilet and they was stained so badly that it took me forever to scrub them clean. As I write this, I have 8 days
remaining on a month long grounding for the twin offenses. I have not been out of the house since that night with my boyfriend
and my pussy in constantly moist as I long for him to make love to me in messed-in panties once again. Everyday of my
grounding, I have to clean both bathrooms in the house and twice I had to do so with a toothbrush (punishment for complaining
about my punishment). I have been given lots of extra chores to do and during the first week of my punishment, she actually
made me sit on the toilet for an hour straight everyday as if I were some three year old in the process of being toilet trained. In
spite of this (and the treat of even worse punishment for future accidents), I will not be deterred from messing in my panties
once again --- and again and again and again!! The pleasure will always be greater than the punishement.

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment