Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I can't beleive what I did

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Lucy J on March 04, 1999 at 20:11
Hi all, sorry I haven't written for so long but I have been busy over Christmas. Thanks to all who emailed me with Christmas and New Year greetings. Unfortunately I did no wetting over the last few months due to my workload and how tired I was from working, I just wasn't in the mood. Anyway there where a few more instances from when I went back to my country of origin after my break-up, one I'll tell you about now.
A few days after my last accident we went to a male friend's house to use his pool and sunbathing around it. When I arrived there were about five men, another woman and me with my two girlfriends. The other woman was sunbathing topless by the pool, which is very normal for where I was. We then joined the rest of them sunbathing. By about six in the evening the sun started to go in so I then went into the pool house to shower. When I finished I wrapped a towel round me and looked out of the window and couldn't see anyone. I wondered where they where so I poked my head round the door, couldn't see them but I heard voices from round the corner. I went round and saw that they where sitting round a table talking. I sort of laughed because I couldn't find them. My friend called me over as she was on the other side of the table and whispered something to me, I can't remember what, it was actually just a way to get me to go over to her. I then said that I would be back in a minute, as I wanted to put my clothes back on. As I stepped away, my friend had grabbed onto my towel so it started to fall off. I was pulling against her to keep my towel and trying to stay covered at the same time. I managed to get the towel back and went back to get changed. Apparently most of the people at the table saw my tits as they told me when I came back out, which made no difference to me as they all saw all of us girls sunbathing topless before.
When I came back out, I was sitting next to my friend and as we where whispering to each other we both kept giggling because I kept breaking wind and some didn't smell like perfume. She suggested and joked by whispering subtly to me that I should go to the toilet but I didn't have the urge to go, if you know what I mean. No one else seemed to notice us giggling or what I had done.
After a short while of talking we got onto a strange subject about things that would put you off having sex with someone. The obvious where smells of sweat, bad breath, etc. and some funny ones where constant farting (it made me & my friend laugh) and intense nervous twitches (it was funny when you saw the imitations). The conversation then turned to turn-ons and one particular turn-on was underwear and clothes. There was a lot of disagreement between the men what was nice, so the man whose house it was, who was not so much persuasive but more hard to say no to, made all of the girls (4 of us) stand in line and all pose. I was wearing a summer skirt and t-shirt but no shoes at the time. The girl who was there when we arrived went first, but when she took off her jean shorts she showed her bikini, but then flashed her tits. My friend went next and erotically pulled down her jeans to show a black cotton sports thong which she teasingly started to pull down but never enough to show anything. My other friend followed and lifted her skirt to show some plain cream coloured high cut panties, which she pulled down at the back to show her butt. I was last and was a bit shy. I was wearing silk-like light cream coloured panties that where a sort of loose fit and high cut underneath. I then just did a twirl and a quick flash of my panties. The majority of people surprisingly voted for mine, so I did another twirl and flashed again, this time the behind. We all then sat down and the some of the men did the same and let me tell you most men do not wear erotic underwear and have hairy butts.
After a while I needed to pee and as I got up my friend asked me where I was going. When I told her she grabbed me and refused to let me go. The rest then joined in and the man whose house it was locked the door to the pool house which was also the way to get into the house. I asked him why he did it and he said that the other girls flashed but I didn't and if I needed to pee I would have to do it outside so they could see. I then pulled up my t-shirt and flashed my tits but he said that was already done by another girl, I then told him that I was not going to remove my panties infront of them all, so I sat down and decided to hold on. Everyone then carried on talking as normal except for them all subtly teasing me by pouring glasses of water from a height, making water noises, etc. After a while I said that I needed to go and if he didn't open the door I would wet myself on his garden furniture, to which surprisingly my friend told me to do. Only my two girlfriends knew of my wetting, the rest didn't but all seemed to want me to pee or wet myself. I then got up to run to the bushes but two men then ran after me, grabbed me and sat me down in my chair sitting either side of me. I then agreed out of sheer desperation that I would do it so I stood up and as I started to pull down my panties, the man whose house it was told me to take off my skirt as well. I refused and quickly pulled my panties back up again before someone lifted my skirt. My friend then said that I would have to do it in my panties but I didn't want to do it infront of strangers. This then came as a real surprise to everyone, out of the blue the other girl (the one who was there when we arrived) said that she would do it if I did it. At this everyone went quiet and looked at her in amazement, including me. She then said roughly "Hey I've always been curious and it seems a real naughty thing to do." I don't think the men understood what she meant by naughty, but I think us girls understood the feeling. To try and get out of it I then told her to go first but she refused and everyone agreed with her. I had to go but I had a great idea. I went to over to the grass and put my hand behind me to pull my panties aside and then bowed down so far that no one would be able to see but instantly they protested and two men came over grabbing my arms and pulled me upright. I was then told to remove my skirt so two girls came over and after a fight they managed to remove it. When I stood up one man said that now I shouldn't be embarrassed to do it. I didn't understand what he meant but when I looked at my panties there was a very small damp patch from before.
By now two men where holding me upright by each of my arms with my feet barely touching the ground. The situation was funny and I was laughing as I was trying to escape and pleading with my would-be guards. I knew that I either stood there showing them all my pussy or wet myself, both of which I didn't want to do. While I was wriggling about laughing infront of everyone I just couldn't help myself and started to wet myself. As my legs where dangling and wriggling all over the place the pee was running down and in between my legs and all over the place. I managed to stop my self and insisted on going to the toilet but they still wouldn't let me go. It seemed bad at first but after a few moments of holding it in the pressure on my bladder stopped but I still needed to go. I then told the other girl to do it. Surprisingly she said that she did promise, just got up, went over to the grass, spread her legs slightly and started to wet herself through her denim shorts. When she finished she bent over and showed everyone her wet butt then sat down.
By this time I had sat down and put my skirt back on. My other friend (not the one I was staying with) then told everyone that I still needed to go and she wasn't happy as I still never took off my panties. I then threw it back in her face and said that my friend should wet herself and when she did I would finish off. She then told me that she had already done it, stood up, lifted up her skirt and showed us her soaked panties. Apparently she needed to go as well and sensibly kept her mouth shut, and while all attention was on me she wet herself and just kept quite so nobody would notice. Well you have heard the expression egg in your face, I had just had the whole omelette. My friend (the one I was staying with) then stood up and said that she would also do it to make me finish off so she stood up, took off her jeans, squatted down and started wetting her panties.
The man whose house it was, who was a real smooth talker, then told me that I had to do it. At first I protested but it was just the way he said it that made me agree, the manner he said that he would let me into the pool house afterwards to wash up was just not possible to describe. The way he sort of said it made me feel like I should do it. I went over to the wall of the pool house and leaned back against it with my friend holding up my skirt and I remember saying that I couldn't believe what he was making me do.
I stood with my legs slightly apart and head bowed down and started wetting myself again. The pee ran down both my legs as well as straight down to the ground. I could feel my panties getting really wet. When I finished I turned round and asked if he was happy, I don't know why I asked him and not everyone else. My friend then pointed out that I didn't poop and that I was supposed to "finish". I just said that I wouldn't do this so Mr. Smooth talker started with me again. I said that I didn't want to walk round with poop filled panties and he told me that I could throw them down the toilet in the pool house and then shower afterwards. He made me feel so small and submissive that I was agreeing with his suggestions and talking to him like I was a young dumb girl. He was trying to convince me for about ten minutes. Eventually I turned around putting my hands against the wall and actually asked my friend to hold up my skirt in a really quiet and weak voice. I then looked at him asking him what he wanted me to do. He told me to start so I started to push. I felt the poop coming out and start to touch against my butt cheeks as it filled my panties. I just pushed so my panties filled really quickly. All the time I either looked at him or the ground as I was to embarrassed to look at everyone else, and found comfort in looking at him. When I finished he called me over and turned me round lifting my skirt showing everyone. While he was doing this his other hand was rubbing my crotch out of view from everyone else. He then told me to turn around and show everyone my wet patch so I did. When I did I just looked down at the ground as I didn't have the courage to look at everyone. He then told me to turn around again so I did and again he lifted up my skirt while my back was to them, all the time I was just looking ahead or down on my side to him, never the other people, I was too embarrassed to. He started subtly rubbing my crotch again and asked me to sit on the edge of the table infront of him. Slowly I did this, all the time looking at him and occasionally looking down at the table to see what I was doing. I felt the poop spread inside my panties all over my but cheeks and slightly up my lower back. He then stood up, pulled the front of my panties aside, pulled out his penis and then put it inside me. I was totally oblivious to everyone else around me and as he started pumping I lay back on the table with my eyes closed. As he was pumping I could feel the poop rubbing my butt cheeks and caressing between them. A few moments later I felt a penis at my mouth, still with my eyes closed I opened my mouth to let it in. I felt Mr. Smooth push up my T-shirt so my tits where out, remove my skirt and then pull out of me, coming over my stomach. Then a penis that felt different penetrated me and started pumping but in a more circular motion which just made the mess in my panties worse. While this was happening I suddenly felt warm liquid on my left breast which I knew was pee. I still kept my eyes shut and from the feel of it, it felt like one of the men was pissing on me. I have never liked the idea of this or even let a man pee on me before but for some reason I reached up with my left hand, feeling for his penis. When I had it in my hand I began to aim it so that the pee went from breast to breast, I didn't want any in my mouth or on my face.
After about half an hour and numerous orgasms I eventually opened my eyes to see who I was having sex with, and about half an hour later we all stopped. Everyone was completely naked except for me as I still had my panties on which where pulled aside at my pussy. The other girl then said that she needed to poop and asked me to stand up. As I stood up I could feel the poop stuck all over my butt cheeks. She then told me to get on my knees and give one of the men a blowjob. As I was doing this I felt her pulling open my panties from behind at the top. I didn't stop her as when I have done this before the poop falls lower to make another bulge. I then felt a small bulge, a bit warmer than I expected. I stopped giving the blowjob and looked over my shoulder and realised that she had just done a poop into my panties. I didn't say anything, as there wasn't too much I could do, instead I just pulled away from her so that she subtly got the message. When I did this she turned around as to stop what she was doing. I didn't like what had happened as the thought of someone else's poop inside my panties has never been a turn on for me. I then carried on giving the blowjob and as I was doing this I felt the other girl put her butt cheeks against mine and my panties and start rubbing. I looked over my shoulder and saw that she too was giving a blow job the same way I was, but I have to admit this felt fantastic. The feeling of the poop being smeared against my butt was great. I even pulled down the back of my panties so our butts where totally together. I can't explain how great the feeling was. Surprisingly she did something else that I really enjoyed, she did another poop as our butts where rubbing together and the feeling was heaven. I felt her poop push its way between my butt cheeks and as I pushed it pushed its way back out again, it was incredible. After this happened the man I was giving a blowjob to started peeing. I didn't say anything I just quickly pulled his penis out of my mouth, pointed it over my tits and just spat the pee out of my mouth subtly. A while later the girl behind me told me to lay on my front so I did with one of my friends infront of me so my face was in her crotch. I started to lick my friend's pussy and as I was the other girl sat on my butt. This time I managed to squeeze out a bit more poop and the feeling of pushing it out only to be forced back between your butt cheeks is amazing. While she was sitting on my butt she also peed which went over my pussy as she was facing my feet.
It all more or less slowly ended and one thing I do remember is the clean up. Don't you just hate having to clean yourself afterwards, and why does poop suddenly smell really bad once sex or masturbation is over. The man whose house it was got out a hose and hosed us all down, which then followed with me having a very good shower.
When I got home I found out that my friend had arranged it all. The other woman and her boyfriend enjoy scat play, her boyfriend was there by the way, he was Mr.Smooth, the man that owned the house. The others were friends of my friend who she has had sex with before. She said it was a surprise for me, something to help me get over my ex-boyfriend. I am not into scat play, I can't stand the thought of touching other peoples poop, but this seemed different some how. I also don't like people pissing on me especially in my mouth but this time I really had no choice so I let them do it to me, but not out of choice. Saying this I have never minded when my friend has wet the bed and her piss has gone over me, I suppose this could be different somehow. I have to say, to this day it was the best sexual experience I have ever had, and even though I am back with my boyfriend, I would without a doubt love do it all again.
Lots of Love

Lucy J
x x x

Email: lucy_jay@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment