Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

SUPPOSITORY SURPISE!

www.xxtreamcam.com




Ok, I guess I have to admit it - I love to poop my pants, but I hope other readers will heed the warning from an experience I had recently. Usually I do it in my pants when I have been holding back both a need to pee and poop. It excites me to hold back my pee, but if I need to poop as well, I can't go to the bathroom just to poop without peeing as well - so I have to hold that as well. I must admit I also like the feeling of holding it. Sometimes after I have pissed myself and am rubbing my pussy, I end up filling my pants when I orgasm. I guess I kind of let it go on purpose because I have such a strong desire to be dirty, and the initial feeling of my pants filling up is so erotic. After I've done it though I usually feel as though I wish I hadn't, as it's very messy to clean up.
The point of this letter though is to confess something really silly I did about a year ago which I regretted. I had a splinter in my hand and was getting some tweezers out of our travel medical kit when I found a suppository. I had never used one before, but I immediately thought about all the letters in Nugget from women who enjoy using them and messing their pants. Curiosity eventually got the better of me. First of all I took the suppository out of the foil wrapper, and pushed it as far as I could into my behind. Then I got dressed in a pair of white cotton panties followed by jeans. To begin with I just sat around the house, but since nothing seemed to be happening I got more daring and decided to go up to the local shopping centre. It was only a five minute drive, so I figured that if anything went wrong I could easily make it home.
Just as I was parking the car I started to feel the need to use the bathroom, but it was pretty weak so I got out of the car and started walking to the shopping mall. It must have been the walking, because by the time I got to the entrance I could barely hold myself, having already let a tiny bit go in my panties. When I saw all the people I knew I couldn't go through with it, and turned to go back to the car, but as I was walking the pains got stronger and stronger. I wonder if anyone could tell from the way I was walking that I was about to mess my pants. As I was putting the key in the lock my whole body felt flushed, and as the waves of pain and pleasure washed over me I pushed a huge poop into the seat of my pants. My pants bulged as I kept pushing - in fact I couldn't stop pushing. I quickly spread the garbage bag I had brought over the car seat, and sat down. What a feeling! I was still pushing as the poop squished it's way all through my pants.
I think I nearly broke the land speed record as I raced home and made a dash for the bathroom. I sat for about 10 minutes on the edge of the bath with my hand down the front of my pants feverishly rubbing myself and pissing into my clothes at the same time. It was only after my orgasm subsided that I realised things weren't exactly as I was expecting. The fact is I was still pushing, and could only make it stop for brief periods. It was also beginning to feel unpleasant. I stripped my clothes off and hopped into the shower. After cleaning myself I stayed in there for a full hour doubled over on the floor of the shower just praying that the spasms would stop. It felt as though I was going to shit my insides. Believe it or not, even after the spasms died down, it was not until a full 24 hours later that I felt normal again. I sure won't be doing that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment