Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

From Zeta Reproduced from "Wet Set" magazine #5 by kind permission of the publishers. Wet Set, P O Box 392 Turramurra, NSW 2074, Australia.

www.xxtreamcam.com


From Les, Perth

I have been a big baby boy for many years, and nearly never out
of a nappy. Every morning I wake up real wet and the feeling is
great. Sometimes I know I'm wetting and feel the warm flow
soaking into my nappy, and sometimes I don't realise I've wet.
Just the sensation of waking up wet lets me know I've been a
baby boy again. I keep myself smooth skinned, so that the baby
boy in me is real all the time. I usually line my nappy at night
with a couple of real baby nappies and a disposable, and the
feeling between my legs of the bulkiness gives me great
pleasure. I hope more baby boys are in Perth, and for them to
'come out' and meet, to have and share our fun together. Utmost
discretion is assured, so baby boys, why not join up and benefit
from our nappy wetting and get together.


From W.P. New Mexico:

I've been wetting my pants on purpose since I was 9. 1 was
playing in my room by myself when it occurred to me that peeing
my pants might be fun. It was, and I've done it regularly ever
since.

Sometimes I plan a wetting in advance, drinking as much tea,
water and juice as I can, wearing clothes that show piss stains
to maximum advantage, and often playing in my puddle after I'm
done. Other times I'm not really thinking about piss play when I
suddenly get the urge to pee; so I spontaneously let go in my
pants.

I also love to wet my bed, and I bedwet almost every night.
(It's never an accident.) Before going to bed I drink a lot of
liquid, and then when I'm settled and the lights are out, I
relax until I'm almost asleep, and then soak my bed (and panties
or nightie if I have them on). I sleep in the erotically wet
sheets until about 2 or 3am, when my bladder wakes me up. Then I
slip my hand between my legs to warm up the cool sheets with a
flood of hot piss - this almost always produces a deep, long
orgasm. Often when it's time to get up in the morning, there's
enough pressure in my bladder to pleasure myself with a slow,
warm flow before I have to face the world.

From Rhonda, Utah:

I received your letter about Wet Set and just thought I would
like to add some feedback. I hope you will consider these
comments to make some changes. I would like to see you add two
more issues per year, even if you charge more, as I feel a lot
of people would like to see a new issue every other month rather
than quarterly. I would also love to see a section devoted to
panty pooping, as there are a lot of us out there who get turned
on by pooping our panties, pants and beds, and I'm sure you
could devote a small section to us poopers.

I'll start the ball rolling by telling you about my own pooping
experiences.

First let me tell you I'm a 30 year old female with a real cute
figure, and I've been pooping my pants since I was about
sixteen. It all started at a sleepover I went to. There were
four girls, and we were all in the family room talking and
watching movies. Sue's parents weren't home, so we had the house
to ourselves. We started talking about other girls, as all girls
that age do, and pretty soon the subject of Cindy came up. She
was a girl we knew who had wet her pants at school on several
occasions. We had all seen her at least once with wet pants in
the restroom, or walking in the halls. Sue said she wondered
what it would be like to pee her pants, and we joked about it
for a minute until Karen suggested we try it. We started daring
each other to do it, and finally Sue peed in her jeans.

We were all a little shocked to see her standing there peeing
her pants, but what the heck, it was kind of exciting and no one
was home but us. So we all tried to pee in our pants. Debbie was
next, and she peed a lot. She had pee running down both her legs
and even made a large puddle on the floor. I stood up, and was
pushing really hard to try to pee my pants, when all at once I
started to poop in my pants instead. I was horrified at what I
was doing, but I couldn't stop myself, and then both poop and
pee were filling my pants. I made a large load in the seat of my
pants and everyone was looking at me in shock as the mess spread
all over. What happened next surprised and delighted me, as
instead of making fun of me, Sue stood up and pushed a large
load of poop in her pants. Before long they all joined in, and
everyone had pooped and peed in their pants. Sue said it felt
kinda good in a weird way, and I said the same thing. Then we
played follow the leader to make sure our pants and panties were
all in a total mess. We bent over and patted each other on the
butts to smash our loads real good. We stayed in our dirty
panties for the next 45 minutes, stooping, sitting and rubbing
our messes around in our pants. I was very excited, and although
the other girls were also, they were all too embarrassed to
admit it except Sue. She told me later how much she liked the
feeling of pooping her pants. We all cleaned up before Sue's
parents got home and had to use a can of air freshener to cover
up the smell we made in the house.

Sue spent the next weekend at my house, and that's when I really
got hooked on panty pooping. My parents left us to go a party,
and Sue and I were watching TV. I noticed she was squirming in
her seat, so I asked if she was alright, and when she said she
was fine but needed to poop, I told her to go to the bathroom.
She just got up, spread her legs a little, and the next thing I
knew she had squatted down in front of me and was filling her

pants with poop. She had her hand on her crotch and was rubbing
between her legs as she totally filled her pants. Well I was so
hot watching her that I stood up and started to load my own
pants. Before long I was peeing and pooping at the same time.
Sue put her hand on my pants and started to rub me. It felt
great to have her hand there on my pants as I was still pooping
in them. I returned the favour, rubbing her ass with my hand,
and we were both as hot as could be. We both came in our pants
and were breathing heavily as we collapsed on the floor of the
living room, taking another ten minutes before we could even
start to clean up the mess we had made. We took a shower
together, and that was the start of a very exciting relationship
for Sue and 1. We had several more times like that before Sue
finally moved out of state. I will never forget those first
times with her though. I've been into pooping myself ever since,
and often get caught in public by other women with a load in my
pants.
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment