Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

accidents (4th posting)

www.xxtreamcam.com


osted by franny on December 19, 1997 at 17:35
Hi again,
Wow! What a rush Ive been having with these postings. I never thot itd be so much fun. Thanks for the responses, esp. from Krissy and from Dirk.
Here's another real life story about me, this time from my freshman year. I took my first ride on a roller coaster, and Im REAL glad I was with my best friend not a date, cause I literally had it scared out of me. I guess Im prone to overexcitement, and I remember feeling like my life was passing in front of me when the coaster went down that first long hill or whatever they call it. My stomach rolled over and over and as the car we were in crashed around and around I first felt dizzy then sick to my stomach then my all too frequent problem, I had to go to the bathroom, and it couldn't wait.
So, by the time the ride was over my knees were almost too weak to stand up and my undies were ruined. I told my friend I had a real problem and ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. It wasn't a complete mess, and I was able to use the toilet before I completely empied myself in my pants. But it was pretty bad, and my friend, as well as other girls in the restroom, saw my problem.
We had to go home right away of course, with me apologizing profusely. My friend told me one of her family's secrets, that her own mom had dumped a load in her panties one time when she was a girl at the fair. In her case, she was on the ferris wheel, and when she in her little cab car got up to the top the wheel stopped, and she had the feeling that bad things were going to happen. Like, she had a thing about heights. And the inevitable happened, she made a mess in her pants. I appreciated Julie telling me that, tho I wonder what her mom would say if she knew that I know.
I have to go cause my parents will be home any minute. Next time I want to tell about this girl that I overheard telling somebody else aabout her accident problems, this was on a cruise mom and daddy took me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment