Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

OK, you poop freaks, here's the story of Hannah's conversion!

www.xxtreamcam.com



Posted by CASSIE on May 24, 1998 at 13:56
I didn't want to post this here at first because I thought that Hannah might be a little hesitant to tell EVERYONE, but is guess not. Which is great! I knew she had enjoyed it but I didn't know that she would be willing to make this a regular thing. Kind of sounds that way now! Anyway, the story...
Hannah's parents were away (for those of you wondering, she's 18 but still in high school and graduating in June) and we figured that I would stay the night so that we could watch movies, eat junk food... and pee our pants. :) I had had to take a poop earlier in the day but decided to hold back. I had told Hannah a few weeks ago that I liked messing as well as wetting but she had seemed a little disgusted by it then. I did do it once when she was over at my dorms but I didn't get too overboard about it. Just did it and then emptied my pants in the bathrooms and took a shower. She giggled a little at the whole idea of it but it didn't seem like she was particularly attracted to it. However, as you all know, we wettting and pooping freaks never give up hope!
So I had avoided the toilet all morning and afternoon and by the time I got over to Hannah's around 7pm I had to go pretty bad. I figured if nothing else it made me horny even if I didn't end up going in my pants. Hannah was wearing blue jeans, not real tight but they showed off her cute little butt really nice. She had on a pink button-up top on and looked really nice. She's a little shorter than me. About 5'5" and about 115 lbs. Short blond hair with glasses. For those of you I haven't talked to before, I'm 5'6" and about 125 lbs. Short brown hair shoulder length.
We sat down to watch "Fried Green Tomatos" but got bored and decided to go out for a walk. As I was getting my coat, I noticed Hannah was heading for the bathroom and I asked her what she was doing. "I thought we were saving our pee," I said.
"I'm not taking a leak," she said and I realized she needed to poop!
"Hey, hey!" I said making her stop. "Don't go just yet, ok?" I gave her one of my pathetic pleading looks. "Just keep it in for a bit."
She gave me a grimace somewhere between humor and pain and said, "fine, I'll hold it" and followed me out the door. We took a couple of Mountain Dews along with us to drink as we walked along.
She lives in a quiet suburban area and we just walked around for a bit. It was sunny and clear but a bit cool and I was glad we had taken coats with us. We went down to one of the parks and just hung out as the sky got darker. At first we talked about school and friends and that sort of thing but eventually we began to talk about why like wetting our pants and why it's such a sexual thing.
After a bit, I said, "pooping does the same thing for me. You really should give it a shot." She gave me another of those wierd looks of hers but it wasn't totally negative. Like she was maybe contemplating it. I said, "It gives you a feeling of release. Relief. It's hard to describe."
She shrugged a little and smiled. "I suppose... if it would turn you on." She grinned kind of wickedly as she finished the sentance.
I just about had a heart attack! If I could get her into this I thought, I'll have to die now because sex isn't going to get any better! "It won't be so bad. I'll let you clean up right away."
She put her arm in mine and lifted me from the park bench. "It's getting dark; better get going." She was quiet for a second and then said, "I could probably poop in my pants as we walked. I have to go pretty bad." She said it so nonchalantely.
No one was around so I couldn't resist just a quick rub of her rear end. "Do it!" was all I could manage to get out.
She stopped a second and said, "Let me relax a little." We stopped and she put a hand on me to steady herself. I remember doing the same thing just a year ago when I really got into this myself, only I had to hold a light post. Now I was here with someone with which to share it! Hannah closed her eyes and then said, "Ok, let's walk."
"Let me know when you do it," I said breathlessly.
She nodded, obviously concentrating. "It's a little hard to let go and do it." We walked for about a block before she stopped. "It's coming out, Cassie." She was stammering as she talked. "I'm going to poop my pants. I can't believe you've got me doing this." She was shaking and started to look around a little frantically but no one was around. "I just did it a little but there's more."
I was shaking too, and a lot harder! I had that same cold sweat I used to feel the first few times I did it and my heart was racing. My girlfriend was standing there in front of me filling her pants! My eyes went to her butt but I couldn't see anything, so I put my hand gently against her as she doubled over a little and felt a HUGE load slide out into her underwear.
I moaned. "Hannah, you just pooped you pants," I whispered.
"Walk," she demanded, "I've got more."
By the time we got to her door I could see the bulge in her jeans! She had really filled her pants. My heart was beating hard and I know hers was too. She opened the door and as soon as we were inside I grabbed her tight, face to face, and grabbed her by her messy rear end. It was full!
I buried my face in her neck but stopped myself. Breathing deeply, I tried to calm myself and asked her, "Do you want to go clean up now?"
She didn't say anything right away, moving her hands along my back. Then, "I don't have to clean up RIGHT away."
It was exactly what I wanted to hear. Slowly, I massaged the mess through her jeans and she began to moan, holding me tighter and running her hands over me. I pushed harder and harder. It was hot and soft too, and I could feel it mash against her pretty little butt as I smashed it into her. Hannah began to grind her rear end into my hands as we kissed. Her poop was making a real mess in her clothes I knew and it was making me so horny! I could smell it now and I wanted to pull her pants down right then.
Instead I slowed and relaxed my bladder. Hot pee began running down my legs and I moved her hand between me legs. She gasped a littl and stood back to watch the stain spread down my thighs, glistening in the light.
I could feel my own poop pressing hard and I let it slide out. All of it! I had to go so bad and I could feel it first press against the back of my underwear and then up my butt crack and forward between my legs, against my vagina. I pushed hard, peeing and pooping at the same time, feeling the hot load press itself past the leg holes of my high cut panties and into my jeans.
Hannah knew I was pooping and pulled me close, her hands on my butt like I had done to hers. Pretty soon, we were on the wood floor, grinding the messes into each others' butts and lying in the puddle that had formed when I peed my pants. She was gasping and shaking and so was I.
I couldn't stand it any longer. I unbottoned her pants as I pulled her to her knees. I pulled down her jeans and saw the mess I had made in her pants. It was all over! Her white, high cut panties were brown half way up her front and poop was spread all over her thighs. I pulled her underwear down. I had spread it all the way up above the waist line in back. Hannah was trembling and began to pee almost uncontrollably into her half pulled down underwear.
I unbuttoned my pants as she wet herself and pulled them and my shoes and socks off, leaving my underwear on. Her pee finally slowed and she did the same, leaving on her underwear. We weren't talking, our eyes riveted on each other. She was so sexy there in her pooped panties, pee running down her leg, brownish from the mess!
As soon as we were free from our pants, we slid our crotches together right there and began to grind. Wet poop slopped together and our butts and vaginas slid together like they were oiled. Hannah began to scream and her body suddenly began to shake as she orgasmed. Her orgasm made me climax as well and we fell back to the floor. But Hannah was still pressing her vagina against mine, moving slowly. She wasn't done and soon she was grinding hard. A few minutes later we climaxed again. This time we were to spent to continue. We just lay there for a second trying to regroup.
Hannah got to her feet first. She giggled as she looked down at me. I had never seen someone so smeared with poop and I KNOW she hadn't either. Poop and pee still dropped from her crotch. The room REEKED.
We cleaned up our mess on the floor first, still wearing our poopy underwear and threw the clothes into a plastic bag. Then we walked upstair for a shower and climbed in wearing our underwear.
It took most of the rest of the night to get the stench out of the house and clean the clothing (the underwear was a goner) but it was well worth it! We went to bed together around 1am and had a little more non-messy fun.
And now, maybe there will be more from now on! Hannah, you're unf##king believable! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment