Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Punished for Accident

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Vicki on April 11, 1998 at 13:29
When I was in high school and in the band, we were marching in the St Patricks' Day parade in New York. As we were getting off the bus at the parade staging area, I felt the need to have a bowel movement. A looked around for the toilets, but was distressed to discover that there were only port-o-potty's there. I asked my band teacher if we could go and find another bathrooms somewhere else, but she told me no and told me just to go in there -- pointing to the port-o-pottys. When I told her that I would just as soon hold it in, she insisted that I not and insisted that I "go now or you're going to be sorry later". In fact, she was so insistant upon that that she actually watched me as she made me go into one of those smelly things. She could make me go in, but she couldn't make me do anything in there. I just stood in there for a few minutes, pretending to go and then just came out still holding it in.
I never go a second thought other than I could hold it until the parade was over. All through junior high, I used to hold it in in school because the bathrooms were really disgusting and the toilets never flushed right. Sometimes I would hold it in all day rather than have a bowel movement in the junior high toilets, so I never gave a second thought to being able to hold it in through a 2 hour parade.
What I didnt' count on, though, was that in school I would be sitting down and that made it a lot easier to hold in. During the parade, of course, I would not only be standing but marching and holding it in was nearly impossible. I realized the foolishness of my decision maybe 10 minutes into the march but by then it was too late. I gave it a gallant fight (I almost made it), but by the time the parade was over, the bowel movement was in my pants.
It was a rather large movement, but at least it was a solid one and at least it had all been contained in my panties. As bad as it felt to be marching with that load in my panties (and feeling the mess smearing all over my legs with every step I took), I felt that if I acted casual enough about, at least I could get to a bathroom and get it cleaned up before anyone noticed. But no such luck.
At the conclusion of the parade, again, there were only port-o-pottys. Now I really wished and I had gone when I had the chance because as bad as taking a crap in a port-o-potty was, there was nothing worse than the prospect of cleaning up a mess in there. Actually, there was absolutely no way I could do without running water and a wasclothe. I had pulled my band pants down and was happy to discover that they were not soiled, but I didn't even bother to take down my well-loaded panties. I just lined the pants with a ton of toilet paper (creating a barrier between my panties and my band pants) and just hurried back to the bus and took a seat. Sitting down smeared the mess even worse but I was confident that the mess was solid enought to minimize leakage and I was hopeful that whatever leakage there was would be absorbed by the toilet paper.
I'm not sure if it was the bulge in the back of my panties (which the band teacher noticed) or the smell in the bus (which my seatmate noticed) -- it was probably a combination of both. To make a long story short, I got caught. The band teacher yelled at me (saying I disgraced the whole band) and all the other kids were teasing me about the mess. I felt awful, but the worst was yet to come.
When we finally got back to our school, the band teacher pulled me aside and told me that for punishment, I had to write, "I am very sorry for going to the bathroom in my pants and promise never to do it again," 1,000 times. That was a really long sentence and it took me forever to write out all those lines. When I was finally done (after what was like 18 hours of writing ) the punishment filled up the front and back of 40 sheets of paper. Oh did my hand ache after writing that.
The band teacher said that next time it would be 10,000 times. Suffice to say, there wasn't a next time.
PS -- Are there any fellow sufferers out there -- Anyone else not only get humilitated for an accident at school but punished as well.

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment