Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Canoe Accident

www.xxtreamcam.com

Canoe Accident


When I was 18 and my cousin was the same age, we went for a canoe ride in a lake. It was the annual family gathering and she had just grown into a full fledged woman since I last saw her. They could not attend the last two meetings so it was three years since I saw her as a precocious 15 year old. We gathered by a lake and rented a big house each year, and this year her dad brought along not only the canoe, but a 30x spotting scope for looking out over the forest and lake for wildlife. Of course all the moms secretly said he was looking for other wild life.

Jamie and I went out on the lake and we both wore our life jackets. Mostly for safety and since it was the law, but also cause she was not adept at swimming. She was frightened of water deeper than up to her waist. Her life jacket covered my favorite part of her, the white bra of her bikini, which covered her B+ if not C cups and those outrageous nipples it couldn't hold back. Anyway I had just as good a view of the panty part and I noticed right away that she didn't or forgot to trim back the jungle that was growing around the legbands of the crotch area of the panty. I guess I was staring a lot when she sort of cleared her throat, brought her knees closer together and splashed me a little for chastisment.

Well to get on with what happened, this story isn't about sex or incest as you might have been guessing, but it is about her elimination accident in her bathing suit. And that it happened in the canoe and in front of me. We had made it to the middle of the lake when she moaned a bit and complained that she had to go pretty badly, and asked if we could get back fast. Well we were twenty minutes of paddling to get back and I asked her if she didn't want to just pee in the lake. She looked horrified at the prospect of getting in the water, and hanging it over the edge wouldn't do either because the canoe could tip and well her younger brother was heard that he was going to watch us the whole time out there through the scope.

Quite a predicament for her I thought, and the more time we spent debating the possibilities, the longer it was going to be before the canoe got back to shore. It was about then that she had a pained looked on her face and said it just wasn't pee and it was worse, and she wasn't going to be able to paddle with me. She turned towards me and sat low in the canoe so as to not be seen by the spotting scope. There she apologized for the frankness of her display, but she put one hand over her crotch to hold the pee, and the other hand behind her panty to pinch her cheeks together. She was very agitated now and almost screamed at me to get the canoe back.

Well I was paddling alone now and it was taking me much longer, and I had such a perverted view of my cousin, sitting there squirming and holding her privates in front of me, and she was just unbelievably embarrassed by the whole thing. She was crying now and talked to me in a way that only people who experience trauma and tragedy together would ever share. I think she was trying to get her mind off the pressure and urgency of the bowel. She was talking in fast tempo and seemed out of breath most of the time. Then a spasm would hit her and she would scream and clutch and cry that some pee had come out. She didn't seem to care by now that I was just staring at her legs and crotch.

She moved her hands away for an instant to get comfortable and I saw the puddle and yellow stain on her panty crotch. She looked up and down and saw that I saw it and she was unusually calm and gave me a sad look of desperation mixed with reservation and announced that she was just not going to make it. She looked quickly to shore and saw that we still had so far to go and then her panic turned to relaxation. She said thanks for trying and she let her hands go and her pee started flowing strongly through her crotch. Then she cried and looked me in the face and even said if I had to watch I might as well. How often she said are you going to see an 18yo girl poop her pants. The poop started to push out her bottom of the panty and she lifted up to avoid the pressure on her cheeks. This allowed it to come out fast and this huge turd filled the backside of her panty. When it was over, she was crying and half squatting and asked me what she could do.

With my coaxing I turned the canoe the other way and asked her that if I blocked the view of the spotting scope I could help her clean out her pants. She reluctantly agreed and with that I stooped down and said that I didn't intend to be out here helping you pull down your panties and seeing your pussy naked, but I have too. She lifted her ass up and I slid her turd filled bottoms down and off. She had somehow not brown streaked her ass much and we quick rinsed her panty in the lake. As she hurriedly pulled them back up she gave me a quick glance before she covered her pussy. Last look she kind of laughed and covered herself.

Later, and this really happened, she and I were talking, and she said that she owed me something for being so gallant about the incident. I said nothing, but she was insistent. She asked me if I was excited about her nakedness more or her helplessness more. I said that if I saw her naked (tits included) I would explode in my pants. She suggested we go for a walk that evening and when we were sufficiently far enough, she said that payback was she would watch me masturbate and she would show me her body. She did and I did and that was the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment