Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bad Girl;Messy Girl

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Danaman on March 11, 1998 at 14:43:24:
Last year I pursuaded my girl friend of two years to confess her most intimate desire. She told me she fantasized about bondage, about being humilated and punished. A few weeks later when we were lying in bed one morning, I reached into the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out some lengths of leather thong. I eased her over onto her back and slipped a length around her hands, tying them above her head to the bed frame. Her eyes widened, and I held her head between my hands and kissed her deeply. Without a word, she knew. I then tied her feet at the ankles, spreading her legs apart - a beautiful woman now helpless, wearing nothing but her black nylon panties. She said she had to pee. I told her to be quiet and hold it, and then started to suck on her small nipples. I cupped her- warm and soft, I could feel her public hair through the material and her pulse beginning to pound. For a few minutes I worked my hand until her juices began to flow. She writhed, and again said how she had to empty her bladder. I told her that no, she wasn¹t going to the bathroom until I said so.
I went down stairs and made us both strong coffee. It has a natural laxative effect on me, and an even stronger one on her. I poured it down her in one gulp- her lips smacking the mug greedily. I wiped her lips with my left hand and slipped my right hand between her legs again. Her clit was soft and wet, and it soon began to swell with arousal. When she was just at the edge of a climax, I jump off and ran into the toilet- leaving the door open so she could hear the satisfying sounds of my movement. When I returned, I could tell the coffee was having its effect. She begged me to untie her, and said she was afraid she was going to have an accident. I told her she was going to have an accident, and that she was a going to be a bad girl, a very bad girl... and a very messy girl. She tried to say, ŒNo, no, no² but her words changed to ŒYes, yes, yes¹. It was then that I pulled disposable poncho out from under the bed and spread it underneath her.
She arched up off the bed as I drew my hands across her breasts. Her eyes widened, and when I placed my finger near her lips, she grabbed it with her teeth and tried to bite me. Again she stained against the leather ties- only this time the air sweetened with that distinct fecal smell. I moved down and looked between her legs- the black panties no longer clinging against her cheeks, they pulsed and shifted as they filled with her excrement, stretching tight, then pulling away from her legs. As she moaned and writhed in the unmistakable grip of a powerful orgasm, streaks of poop oozed from around her legs. She relaxed and fell back onto the poncho, smearing herself.
I told her she was a bad, dirty girl. I lightly spanked her thigh- her humiliation almost complete. Her body now limp, her bladder now overflowed- hissing a strong stream spread completely over the front of her panties, a wide dark stain that soaked into the load between her legs and left her lying in a brown liquid puddle. I reached up between her legs, sliding my hand up over the bulging damp nylon until I found her clit through the wet fabric, and I rubbed, and rubbed and rubbed. She had one more time to come, as I whispered in her ear that messy girls get spanked, and sent to bed with dirty panties. With her legs quivering, she gasped aloud and came again-- then before collapsing in a helpless pile of soiled wet nylon and sweat-slick skin. She asked if we could do this again real soon.



Follow Ups:

No comments:

Post a Comment