Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Semi fictional semi fantasy story

www.xxtreamcam.com

A reader writes, as they say in the New Yorker MAgazine on occasion.
I have got me a sexy damn girlfriend, and two weeks ago she shit in her pants, totally by accident, and it was a damn sexy event.
My girl, I call her Leah for this story, not her real name but close enough to make her sound the same, she has a really nice body. Womanly, yet girlish. From a mile away you can tell by her profile she is a full grown woman. Firm but soft in all the right places. Beautiful long blonde hair, and a smile that would melt your heart. We do lots of sex things, but up to now not much in the way of watersports and certainly no scat play. Until now.
One thing we both found exciting before was a little schoolgirl play; after this e vent we are biding our time in anticipation of incorporat ing this into our new found play.
Leah is very into lingerie. As she explains it, whatever she is wearing feels better just knowing she has something sexy and pretty underneath. I agree! Expensive panties, lacy bras, lots of garer belts and stockings (sometimes even under slacks, makes for some interesting pantylines when she bends over).
Anyhow, a couple weeks ago we were supposed to meet after work for dinner (she works in a bank). Leah was wearing one of my favorite outfits, a pretty blouse and some snug white slacks. Unlike some white pants, these are pretty opaque, but give a real good pantyline, especially if she bends or leans over. I knew that underwneath she was wearing some really nice panties, peach colored cotton hipsters with vertical ribbing to them; I could feel the ribs as I rubbed her butt kissing her goodbye that morning.
Anyhow, I sat in the bar at the reataurant where we were gonna meet for dinner waiting for her. She was late, which was unusual. After ten minutes I walked out to the parking lot to see if she was driving in. To my surprise, I saw her car parked next to my pickup in the lot. I walked over, and she was sitting behind the wheel. "Joe, thank God you came out," she said a little shyly as I walked up.
"What's wrong honey?"
"I had a little accident," she said slowly, biting her lip and looking down.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked, looking at her car for damage.
"Just my pride," she said. That's when I smelled it.
"Did you just..."
She nodded. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked. "Are you sick or something?"
"I feel fine," she said. "Actually I feel a lot better. I need a shower, but, you know, when you got to go..."
"Jeez, Leah, I guess we got to go home. Are you okay to drive?"
"I think so," she said. "I think I might need some help though."
"Sure'" I said. "I'll follow you."
So I got in my truck and followed her out of the lot. And I started thinking, and getting a little turned on at the thought of her sitting up there with a load in her pretty white pants and peach colored panties. It smelled like a wet load, never mind how I knew that, and she had been eating lots of fresh fruit and vegetables lately, so it was probably not just a little skidmark by any means.
We pulled up in front of the house (a secluded driveway), and Leah just sat in her car. I walked up to her door and opened it. She looked up at me without moving. "It's pretty bad," sher said. "I haven't pooped my panties since I was a little girl."
"Well, I'd say you've done it now," I said slowly.
She bit her lip again (she looks very sexy doing that and she damn well knows it). "This doesn't gross you out too bad does it?" she said quietly.
"No. just a little accident," I said.
"The thing is," she said slowly, "I'm not quite done. And I've got to pee really badly. I am about to go in my pants again."
"Why don't you get out of the car," I said, thinking as much about the cloth seats as about what I would get to see.
She swung her legs out of the car, and I got the first look between her legs; a little staining in her crotch. She stood, looked at me and smiled, then turned to look back in the car. Bending over, she examined the seat. "Not too bad," she said. "I should get a plastic seat cover I guess." It is amazing I heard a word she said as I was totally engrossed looking at her backside. Pulled tight across her plush bottom, her white pants showed clearly trhe outlines of her panties, even the ribbing in the fabric of her panties. Right between her butt cheeks was a wet brown mark, soaked through her panties and pants, about three inches across. Leah straightened up, moaned softly, rubbed her stomach. "I still have to go," she said.
"My pants and panties are already soiled..."
"You might as well jsut let it out," I said, aware of a bulge of a totally differnet nature forming in my own britches; this at the front.
"I don't know," she said. "Pooping my panties in front of my husband..." she was clearly looking for some reinforcement.
"it cannot be healthy to hold it back if it wants to come out."
She smiled then, arched her back and leaned over a little, sticking her butt out. "Oh!" she said. "Oh, it's coming out! I can't hold it back..." I heard a wet squishing sound, then the bulge in hte seat of her pants grew larger. "I pooped my panties again," she said quietly. "I could not hold it any longer, I just had to let it out in my underwear." She shifted slightly; although her load was clearly wet and soft, the stains had not yet soaked through. She grunted quietly and the bulge got bigger, then bigger again. Now the stains were starting to show, although the last she pooped must have been the wettest because that was where the stains showed through first.
"Now I'm going to wet my panties," she said. "I pooped in them and now I have to go pee so bad I'm not gonna be able to get to the bathroom on time..." She straightened and turned to look at me, her face not reflecting the embarassment she was expresssing. She rubbed her stomach again, now pushing more toward her crotch. "I have to pee so bad..."
I heard a hissing sound, and her pants sort of pulled away from her body of their own volition. "It's so warm," she whispered. There was a sudden appearance of a dark brown stain high in her crotch in front, spreading downward as her pee liquefied the shit in the crotch of her panties and carried both down to her sexy hgih heeldd shoes (she was wearing white stockings). She peed and peed, obviously she was not joking about having to go badly, until she was actually washing a good quantity of poop into her shoes.
At last she was done. She looked up at me most sexily, bit her lip again. "I had a accident in my pretty panties," she said. "I guess I'm just a bad girl."
"You're the best girl," I said, and walked her inside... 



Post a reply


No comments:

Post a Comment