Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Collegiate pooping

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Mrs. Yam on November 06, 1997 at 09:28
This is not exactly panty pooping, but may be interesting.
After I discovered pooping, I remembered other past incidents where emergency pooping had been kind of fun.
I went to college at a big state school in the Midwest. One time I was walking home late and really had to go. The first two buildings I tried were locked for the night. I didn't think I could make it home and I didn't want to risk walking in the dorm with pooped panties. There weren't many alternatives, so I went behind some shrubbery by the second building's entrance. I was wearing a skirt (denim I think), so I slipped off my panties and squatted. I could hear other people walking on the main sidewalk about ten yards away, but I couldn't wait any longer, and started dropping turds on the ground. I was really worried that somebody might come through the entrance and see me. But when you have to go, you have to go, and I kept shitting until I was empty. I also had a pee, but I was real careful to let that trickle out slowly so I wouldn't be heard. I was afraid and excited to be doing my business with other people walking by so close, with the risk of being discovered. I stuffed my panties in my bag so I wouldn't stain them. I walked bare assed back home and wiped off once I was inside my dorm. It felt nice and naughty to have gotten away with pooping where I shouldn't.
A couple of summers I stayed at school to do extra course work. There was a river near the campus and several swimming beaches. One time me and some friends were out swimming and I had to go to the bathroom. Poops, I mean. If it was pee, I'd just leak in my swimsuit without any big deal. But there were no restrooms at this beach, so taking a crap meant packing up and driving to a gas station or 7-11 or something.
It was a really hot day and we were enjoying the swim. Donna and I were off a little way from the others and I told her I'd have to leave.
"Why? It's so nice out here," she said.
"I know, but I have to take a poop."
"Oh," Donna replied. Then she leaned closer to me. "But you really don't have to leave for that."
"What?" I said. "What do you mean?"
"Well," said Donna, "it will take you at least twenty minutes or a half hour to get out and go to a bathroom and get back. And where do you think your poop will end up, anyway? Right back here in the river." She grinned suggestively at me.
"No! I couldn't!" I protested. "And it goes through a treatment plant first."
"Yeah, but what's one little crap to Mother Nature?" Donna winked at me. "Come on. I dare you."
I looked at her, amazed. Then I looked around. I really did have to go, and the river was muddy enough that there was not much chance anybody would see what was going on. We were standing about chest deep.
I looked right back at her, and we both smiled at the naughtiness of the idea. "OK," I agreed. Looking around a little nervously to see if anyone was near. I reached down and as casually as I could stepped out of my bikini bottoms. It felt nice, the water up against my bottom with no clothes to get in the way. My full butt awaited release.
"Here, I'll hold those for you," Donna said, taking my suit bottom out of may hand. I looked around again to see if anyone was watching. Gotta look inconspicuous, nonchalant. Nobody should know I'm dumping a load.
"One thing," said Donna. "You have to tell me what it's like. Describe what it feels like when you're shitting."
I looked at her, surprised. "You have to do it," she added. "I've got something you might want back." She smirked and started to lift my bikini bottoms out of the water. I grabbed for them but she kept them away from me and started in towards shore.
"OK, OK" I squealed. "I'll do it!" She came back out close by me. "Now poop!" she commanded. "And I want to hear every detail, or no swimsuit for you," Donna teased.
I was ready but nervous, and gave another look around. We were still pretty much by ourselves. Once I persuaded myself that I had no alternative, I told her how full I felt and good it was going to feel to let go. I started to relax and right away I felt things moving. "I'm ready," I announced.
Quick as that, I started to poop. A long turd started sliding down and out my asshole. I tried to stay calm as I told Donna I was pooping. She was looking intently at me. We were both excited by what I was doing. The water must have supported the crap because it didn't break off immediately. "It's sliding out now," I told Donna, "so smooth. I can feel it hanging back there, waving in the current." I gave a little grunt and pushed again. "Oh, that feels good." After my second push my asshole pinched it off, and it was gone, carried away by the river. "Uhmm. A little more." I squeezed out another little turd and was done. "That's it," I announced. "That was nice. So easy, and what a relief!"
Donna was smiling knowingly. "Don't forget to wipe," she said, handing me back my bottoms under the water. I looked over toward our friends, wiping myself with my hand and slipping my suit back on. Nobody had seemed to notice anything unusual going on, but I knew something special had happened.
Just then Donna grinned wickedly, pointed behind me and said "I think you forgot something, Sally." My little logs had popped to the surface and were drifting downstream. We started laughing hysterically. I only hope none of the friends staring at us figured out why.
Mrs. Yam

No comments:

Post a Comment