Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

From Zeta Reproduced from "Wet Set" magazine by kind permission of the publishers. Wet Set, P O Box 392 Turramurra, NSW 2074, Australia.

www.xxtreamcam.com




Letters from Readers:

"As one of your female readers, I thought I should write in and tell
everyone just how much I adore wetting myself, both in my pants and in
my bed. When I was a little girl I would wet my pants while out playing.
I would always wait too long, and all of a sudden before I could stop it
I'd be peeing in my panties. If I was wearing shorts or jeans sometimes
my mother would see me wet and I would get into trouble, but if I had on
a dress I could get away with it without anyone knowing what I had done.
If I was with friends or my brothers and sisters, I would just squat
down and pee and then stand up again. I got tickled one time and
couldn't hold it in and peed in my jeans in front of my brother who is a
year older than me. I got a real kick out of it and my brother enjoyed
it too.

When I met my husband I didn't know how he would react if I had an
accident in front of him, but one night I just had to go so bad while we
were out together I couldn't help it, and I told him that if I didn't
get to a bathroom fast it would be too late. Well he acted like he was
looking for a loo but I could tell be was stalling for time and I
suddenly lost control and sat there in his car seat and completely peed
my panties and jeans. At first I was embarrassed, but then he told me
how excited it made him and that he was about to burst also. I placed my
hand on his jeans and dared him to let go, and then he pissed in his
pants too. It felt so good and warm in my hand that I climaxed in my
already soaked panties.

Since then we have been into wetting in all kinds of situations, and
love to hear from others like us. When I told him that I used to wet the
bed he told me how I was just what he had been looking for in a woman.
On a couple of occasions I have actually wet in my sleep and when I wake
up wet he just can't keep his hands off me and usually pulls my wet
undies aside and we make love in my wet side of the bed. More often I
will wake up and wet the bed on purpose and it makes him really horny.
Sometimes on my days off I will wear my peed in panties all day. I'll
just slip on a pair of jeans and let them dry while I do my housework."

***

I used to play in a band in high school. I played clarinet and one time
we were playing a long piece and I noticed I really had to pee but there
was nothing I could do about it. About halfway through the performance I
just couldn't hold another drop and pee started leaking in my pants and
I let it go a little at a time and it soaked my panties and trickled
down my legs into my shoes. The wetness didn't show on the dark blue
wool skirt and no one knew I had wet my pants. I was 16 then and we rode
back home about 90 miles and the boy sitting next to me never realised
that the girl next to him had peed in her pants.

I look forward to reading lots more stories and letters from people who
wet their pants and bed like I do, and thanks to Wet Set for being the
best (only?) wetting magazine around. - Belinda, Sydney

***

Translated from the Italian magazine Lettere Confidenziali

It can never be said clearly enough how a certain sexuality is
stimulated by contact with underwear. Sabrina is fulfilled just by the
softness of nylon, but above all when it is wet with her own intimate
dew ...

After hesitating for a long time to write a letter, I have finally
decided to answer Edith's letter which appeared recently in one of your
issues. Edith made me realise that my most secret vice is really shared
by others. I indulge in it exclusively when I am alone, and I hope my
husband never finds out.

Even when I was a little girl I always likedf very tight jeans
and pull the seam up surreptitiously. Then I can feel the pressure of
the seam against my clitoris through the material of my panties, and
this makes the rubbing feeling spread all over my sex. Repeating this I
reach orgasm, and am able to remain unnoticed. Only my eyes could give
away my secret.

Although it is my love of fabric which has led me to the practice of
undinism, but I indulge only when I am alone, and was surprised to read
in your magazine that there are women who do it in public. I think I
would die of shame if someone surprised me when I wet my panties. But at
home it's different. I can hardly wait for the times when my husband
goes away on business, as I can then indulge in this horny pleasure.
When he is at home I am a devoted wife, because I love him and he loves
me, but when I'm alone the following happens: I feel that I am dying,
for a pee, but I hold on as long as possible. At these times I say
things like 'Oh, oh, I have to go, ah, ah, I'm going to wet myself.'
Then, when I can't help myself any longer, I suddenly wet my panties, my
pantyhose, my pants and sometimes my shirt, but the most intense feeling
is when I have my jeans on. The exquisite moment is when the wet warmth
inundates my panties, and seeps through to run down my legs guided by my
pantyhose.

Then I need only press my thighs together to have a blinding orgasm as
this situation makes me so horny. From this starting point I have gone
even further, and this was what I wanted to tell Edith. One night I came
home after a very busy day during which I had to solve a lot of problems
and make several decisions on my own, as my husband was not there. I
really needed to relax. Therefore I set up my usual scene in order to
bring myself off in the best conditions, but I didn't need to pee very
urgently, because I had gone to the toilet a short tune before when I
left a meeting. But I felt such a randiness that I forced myself to
flood my pants, and was surprised to have a complete bowel movement!
After catching, my breath, the most pleasurable feeling of that poop in
my pants broke every taboo into pieces.

I had a forceful orgasm even without fondling my sex. From that time on
it has happened whenever the occasion is right for indulging in this
vice, and I let myself go completely in my pants.

Thanks to Edith's letter I now know that I am not the only one who is
into this game. But you will certainly understand that I would not like
to see any part of my letter published in my own handwriting, in your
magazine. This is my secret garden, and I don't want to be discovered by
anybody who knows me. - Sabrina.wwww

No comments:

Post a Comment