Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bolder last Tue...

www.xxtreamcam.com




Posted by pantiespooper on April 24, 1999 at 20:06
I have one for you folks. This happened last Tue. I was at the office (as you can tell from the early dialog). Rather than intro it, I'll just copy it here, and let you take it from there.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Well, here I sit. Friday the 13th came on Tuesday this week.
I am in my office, expected to be working, but as yet no one else is here. So I'm sitting here wondering what will happen.
I am wearing slacks, which are a bit tight on my bottom, my usual size 5 white cotton panties, and have what seems to be a pretty good amount of pressure. I have my spare panties and my baggie. I am also wearing the large (too large) plastic panties on over my panties. I have begun to relax. I am sitting here at the terminal, on the edge of my seat, leaning forward. But so far it has not moved much. I think I leaked a bit as I got into the car to come to work, so I expect there is a pretty good ‘skid-mark’ (is that what you call them?) on my panties, or perhaps a bit of poop there already. I have been holding now since Saturday afternoon. I want to fill my panties, and I think I want to do it right here where I sit. I’ve never done this before, at least not while I was sitting at my terminal at work. And doing it this way allows me to provide an immediate play-by-play (is that the right term?) description of what is happening. If I am as loose as I usually am, this will happen easily and quickly. If I have a surprise, and it is firm, which is what I would prefer to happen, I might not be able to poop in this position.
The pressure comes and goes, but it is obviously there and at the ready. I'm doing a bit of slight pushing and pulling; not to force it out, but to see if I can become a bit more urgent. This has worked for me in the past, and once it begins, I can just relax and let it happen. That, as some of you know, produces the best sensations ever. To let your poop out without pushing creates the sensations of total loss of control. Oh, I know, some induce that sensation with laxatives and stuff, but I don’t like them. I prefer the more natural approach.
Well, for now, it appears to have subsided. Perhaps I should try to get some work done, and see if comes back, and if it does, I’ll be right here… back in a bit…
Oops… I had to get up to get some information for my work, and the first of my poop slipped out… I guess it is either firmer than I thought, or my pants are just too tight. Now I am sitting here with a bit of my poop under me, and beginning to go up the back of my panties. Not much, but a little. I know there is a lot more there. But never fear. It will all be in my panties soon. Besides, I want to be thoroughly cleaned up by the time any of my fellow workers get here. Well, it appears that I will not be able to do this here, while sitting, so I’ll just have to take a walk. I’ll probably go down into the big hallway downstairs, and just relax there and let it all out in my panties. But before I do that, I’ll try here again. First I’ll see if I can make a little more room back there. Ok, I think I have a little more. But the pressure has subsided again. Should I resign myself to just pushing here? Or continue to relax? Big decisions – I hate those.
Pressure is up a bit, maybe this is the time. There appears to be some movement there, but not much. I can’t stand this. I'm just gonna push! I don’t care what it is like. I need this. Here goes. Hmmm, I didn’t have to push much… part of it came out. Must have been my decision to do it (??). Now I have a small flattening bulge in the back of my panties. I’ll wait a couple of minutes to see if it starts up again. This part, as expected, was not very firm, so I expect the rest will be even softer. That is my norm of late, durn it! I Wish I was a bit firmer.
Well, it is not smelling too much yet, with the plastic on, but it does smell. Must be awful. If that is the case, then I need to move on, toward cleanup. So to finish this here, I'm just gonna push the rest of it out. No more time. Here goes. Leaning forward again, still in my seat. Uuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnggggggggg. Now I have a bigger bulge, but still flat. It is about 1/2 the way to my waistband. One more push and it should be all out. Leaning forward again. Wow, red-faced push, got a little dizzy from it. Got a little more poop, but not much. It is all in my panties now. I'm still on the edge of my seat, so I'm gonna sit normally now. Mmmmmm… when it made contact with the back of my chair, it flattened a bit more. Gonna lean back on it now. This contoured chair has made it go WAY up the back. It is likely at my waistband now. I do hope the plastic is ok… but probably messy. The warmth has spread way to the sides also, so that I have this very warm patch running from my bottom way up the back and out to the side. Wow, felt of the back of my pants for the first time. It doesn’t even feel like there is anything there. That’s how flat it is. But I am sure you all know it is there. Probably making a mess of my plastic panties by now. Well, if I have gone this far, I’ll go the next step. I'm gonna stand again, and push one more time. Get all I can out of there. Then sit again and let it get as messy as it wants to. Here goes.
I think I got a bit more. And I changed chairs. This one has a flatter seat, and a firmer back. Time to lean back again. Leaning back hard this time. Waaayyy back! Even pushing with the arms. It is still very warm. And it spread out a little more. I’ll just sit here and bask in this for a few minutes. I’ll come back after I've cleaned up, and tell you about that part too. Probably finish in about 25 min.
Well, it took over 40 min, and got messier that I would have hoped. However, the plastic panties only suffered the seepage of my poop and they did not get poop directly on them. Also, the poop had not yet reached my waistband, so that was not a problem either. After I got the plastic panties off, I began to peel my panties off, and it turned out that I was sitting in my poop long enough for most of it to remain on me, not in my panties. I had the time to take my messy panties off and to put my fresh panties around my ankles, so that anyone that might see my legs under the partition would not notice anything out of the ordinary. Then when I sat, … oh, when I sat. I knew that there was lots of poop on my backside, way up high. I sat down, and my poop spread all along the back of the seat. I put my hand back there to scrape off some of the poop, and got a real handful! This is where I made my first mistake. Rather than put the poop directly into the pot, I tried to transfer it from one hand to the other. In the process, it got away from me, and some dripped on my fresh panties, and some actually dripped on my pants, inside, but still there. Some even dripped on the floor. This was not working out well for me.
It was then that I noticed that there was poop dripping to the floor on either side of me, where I had sat down. There was a lot more on my backside than I had considered. I hurried to wipe that up so no one would see it. Then there was wiping up the side of the pot, and the seat. You can see why it took me so long to clean up. And what was the result? I smelled horrible, and I knew I could not work this way, so I decided I would have to go home to clean up. Fortunately I don’t live far away, and that trip only took me about 1/2 hr. I took a shower there, and rinsed my panties properly. Wow, were they really a mess! Not sure if they will come clean again, but I expect they will. You know the old phrase: You seldom get what you want, but you always get what you expect. Another bit (of philosophy?) along that same line: A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough others that it will be worth it.
I still smell a bit, and I'm not sure why, but apparently it is only me. None of the other girls around me have said anything about an unusual odor, so I guess it is just me. Perhaps I got a little on or near my nose when I had an itch. I know there is no brown showing there, but the odor is still there, or seems to be.


Email: pantiespooper@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment