Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm back, another experience

d b

Lucy J on May 21, 1998 at 15:09
Hi all, sorry I haven't posted for a long time but I've just got back from a holiday. My best friend from the country I originally come from phoned me because four of the people who we met on our Caribbean holiday had arranged to go over there. They think that I live there (my country of origin that is) and arranged to meet us there. Out of respect for them I will not disclose their names but if you have read my last posts you will know who they are, they are Mrs Opinion and her husband and their young friend and her now fiancée.
I managed to get a flight a day before they did and told my boyfriend that I wanted to go back to see family. My boyfriend was quite busy at work so I knew he wouldn't come with. The flight was delayed and when I arrived my friend picked me up from the airport and went straight back to her apartment. It was late when we got back so we just talked, I told her about my boyfriend and what I have been doing. We both admitted that we still enjoy wetting but she only does it in private. Apparently she asked our friends from America to come, or should I say nagged them, because apparently she getting bored of wetting herself alone in the bathroom. We also both admitted to having a curiosity about having sex with another woman. I have to admit we did try kissing each other but we both kept giggling so unfortunately didn't get any further. I really wanted to try it with her that night but I think I was to shy to do it.
The following morning she came into my room to wake me up and did it with a water gun in my face. The water was really cold and when I tried to hide under the sheet she squirted under them. It was really hot so I was naked (which made it worse) and the sheet was really thin. I jumped out of bed but was cornered by her and ended up soaked in freezing water. I then tried to grab the gun from her but in our struggle we broke it. She then went to get a towel for me and when she got back she gave it to me and said the nicest thing, she said that she was so pleased to see me again. We then held each other and then kissed each other passionately. She then put her hand on my breast, which made us both start giggling. I tried to suck her nipple but every time I started we both stared giggling so it never went any further.
We got dressed and went to a friend's house to borrow their car. We had arranged to borrow this car because it has got lots of seats in and they where going away for three weeks. We then went to the airport. On the way there we kept giving each other little kisses and touching each other on the leg, it was like we where young lovers or something. Just before we got to the airport I started to rub her crotch as she was driving and she then started to rub mine. When we got to the airport and parked the car, we kissed each other and said what we where going to do to each other that night. I felt so fantastic inside, I didn't even feel guilty about it (I have a boyfriend) as he would probably approve and want to join in.
We met our American friends at the airport and took them back to my friend's apartment. To make room I had to sleep with my friend and they slept in the two other rooms. We did a bit of sight seeing in the day and then went home to get changed. I wore a light navy blue skirt, white body (its like a swimming costume) and a thin jacket and I think my friend wore a white skirt outfit. That night we then went out of town and found a really nice piano bar. We found a table in a corner that had a rounded sofa round most it that we all sat on.
We got talking about things, nothing interesting, some jokes, hearing how the other couple decided to get engaged etc. We then started talking about how people let their inhibitions go on holiday. Me and my big mouth disagreed and said not everyone does, which is true, to that Mrs Opinion's husband told me to wet myself there and then just like I did on holiday. I was so embarrassed, it was different on holiday, and no one had even brought up what we did on holiday, especially as one couple had just got engaged, its not right to tell her about how I had sex with her fiancée. When I said no they all said how I was wrong. There was nothing I could really say, so I said that I would do it. We all checked to see if no one was looking and they all turned and just looked at me, but I couldn't do it. Haven't you ever noticed that when your table stops talking to watch you do something, the rest of the place goes quiet, well that's what happened.
They all tried to encourage me, I of course asked them to do it first, but they refused with great excuses. I can't begin to tell you how I felt, I had butterflies in my stomach and my heart was beating overtime. I was upright on the chair/sofa and looked round the bar again. I then looked round at my friends again with my head lowered, put one hand over my face. I was so nervous, I remember I took a deep breath, pushed, felt that burning sensation and began wetting myself in the middle of this public bar. They didn't realise at first, until my friend spoke to me, I looked up at her with an embarrassed smile on my face. She then looked under the table, came up and told everyone that I was doing it. When I finished my friend and the other girl wet themselves, Mrs Opinion didn't because she said she didn't need to but she did manage to later on.
My seat was soaking wet and you could really see the wet patch on my skirt. My friend was wearing white, Mrs Opinion black slacks and the other girl was wearing blue jeans so the wet patch really showed on her as well. Every time a bar waiter came over, it was really funny because all of us girls leaned forward onto the table to hide our wet patches.
Later on that evening I started asking where the toilet was and how I could get to it without being seen. One of the guys joked and told me that I should wet myself at the table like every normal person does (it was very funny at the time). I then tactfully told him that it wasn't a pee I needed to do. He then joked again and saying that it made no difference (it was funny how he said it). I don't really like to poop in my panties because of the smell and having to clean up afterwards. Everyone at the table agreed that I should poop (I was wearing a white body by the way, with a light navy blue skirt). The thought of doing this made me really excited, in that it was such a public place with strangers in it and an audience who wanted to watch me fill my panties. I was sitting down on the seat and leaned forward with my arms on the table, looked at my friends and started to try and push it out. The poop wouldn't come out because it was really big and very hard (and hurt me) and was pushing on the chair, I did pee a little though. One of the guys who was sitting next to me suggested that I stood up to do it. I took off my skirt as I didn't want to ruin it and raised myself so that my crotch was against the table so that everyone else in the bar wouldn't notice that I had taken off my skirt. As we where about to look around a bar waiter came over and asked me if we wanted anything else. He must have asked me because I was sort of stood up, I said no so he collected a few glasses and he was doing this I casually sat down. When he went we all laughed and after that I raised myself up again. We all looked around, the guy next to me then put his hand on my back and told me to bend forward a bit more. I had my arms stretched with my palms on the table with his hand on my back. Everybody was leaning back looking at my butt was well as watching out for other people. I began to push again, started wetting myself, and then felt and heard the crackle of my poop starting to come out and fill the back of my body. My friend and Mrs Opinion where so surprised that I was doing it and kept saying how they couldn't believe it. When I finished I felt that it was really big and hard, touched the lump softly with my hand to feel the size and then sat down on a side so as not to make a mess. When I sat down I asked who was next, but the other girls said they didn't need to go. I was really uncomfortable with what I had just done because of how they where all reacting, being their surprise and disbelief that I had the guts to it. I originally thought that at least one of the other girls would do it as well. I then got a paper napkin in my hand and through the body I moved the poop round so that it ran along the crack of my butt as I was afraid that it would come out of the sides. They all kept daring me to sit down properly and not on a side, but I wouldn't. Before we went the girl wearing the blue jeans stood up and pretended to yawn, as she was doing that she started to wet herself. It was more of a joke and raised a laugh because I suppose she was nearly attracting attention to herself and wetting herself for everyone in the bar to see, but I don't think anybody could really see.
Before we went my friend and Mrs Opinion took my skirt into he toilet and dried it under the hand drier. When they came out the other girl took off her jeans and put on the skirt and I just wore my jacket with the buttons done up (it went just below the crotch line) and we walked out of the bar, got into the car and drove home. As we got out of the car I stopped, took of my jacket, squatted down and began to wet myself through my body outside my friend's apartment.
When we got inside Mrs Opinion and the other girl where really tired and took it in turns to shower while the rest of us talked (I had to sit on the floor). They asked me to show them the bulgeso I stood up, turned around and bent over. My friend then got a plastic garden chair and they all asked me to sit down properly on the poop. I stood astride the chair and kept teasing them by slowly lowering myself so that the bulge was just touching the chair and then getting up again. I then started to lower myself again until I could feel that that the poop was touching the seat of the chair. I stopped and looked round, but they where all jeering me to go all the way. I then started to slowly lower myself down more and heard the now wet poop start to crackle and begin to spread over my butt cheeks the lower I got. When I had sat down one of the guys then asked me to wriggle about a bit so I did, but only in small movements. As I did I could feel the poop make its way up my lower back and spread even more over my butt cheeks. When I got up it was totally flat against my butt and a little had come out of the sides. It began to smell a bit so it was decide that I was next in the shower. When Mrs Opinion came out of the bathroom and saw my butt as I walked passed her she was so shocked.
While I was in the shower my friend knocked at the door and passed me a plastic bag which I put my body into which she then threw away (outside of course). She knocked again and came in after I had showered so while I was freshening up he had a shower. When we got out of the bathroom everyone had gone to bed so we both went to bed in her room.
As we lay in bed we held each other and began giving each other little kisses, which then turned really passionate. We then rolled over with her on her back and then I asked her if she remembered what I said I would do to her this morning. She said yes so slowly I made my way down to her neck and then down to her breast. As I was sucking her nipple I put my hand on her crotch and felt that it was really wet. I then moved my hand up a bit and started rubbing her clit. I heard her starting to moan a bit and after a while moved back up and started to kiss her again. She then started to kiss my neck and said that she couldn't believe what we where doing. I then looked at her and she asked me if I wanted to go down on her. I said I would only if she agreed to do it to me as well. We started giggling again saying again how we couldn't believe what we where doing. I then sat up on my knees between her legs, she then opened her legs with her knees bent and feet on the bed. I looked down at her pussy and moved back a bit. I was so nervous it felt like forever as I slowly lowered my face towards her pussy. When I did I was too nervous to lick her so I started by just kissing her pussy and licking her inner legs. She then told me to lick her pussy, so full of nerves I lifted up my head, brushed back my hair and then went down and started to lick her clit. As I was doing this it was such a thrill that I had an orgasm while going down on her. We later then swapped positions, she went down on me, and then after we did a 69 in which I came again, as did she. We must have been doing it for at least an hour, and when we finished I remember holding her and kissing her and having such amazing feelings for her. I love my boyfriend a lot, and the feelings I have for him are very different, I don't get turned on by seeing girls naked, or even my friend, but what we did together made me feel so close to her, with so much admiration and respect. The thought of having sex with her turns me on but I could never love her like a man. While we where cuddling we did discuss the feelings we had for each other as we didn't want each other to get the wrong idea.
Well all I can say is hat it was an incredible first day back home, I'll tell you all the rest another time.
Lots of Love
Lucy J
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment