Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Abduction fantasy F poop

WWW.XXTREAMCAM.COM


Posted by Bob on March 07, 1999 at 14:26
Hi poop fans, I normally only write stories for the wet page, but all these sexy stories here inspired me to write one myself. I hope you all like it. I’m more of a watersports fan but I’d be willing to do almost anything with a lady friend so don’t be afraid to write me. I’m very single (M35) and very open minded. I’m no Brad Pitt, but my women friends say I’m cute.
The Abduction
Up until today I had no idea who these two youngish twin girls were, but after being tied to the bed between them for nearly 8 hours, I found out that their father was one of the richest men in the world, and that apparently he had a lot of enemies. There must be some kind of ransom negotiation going on for the girls and I just assumed that I was still alive meant that our captors weren’t interested in murder because I was obviously of no use to them.
You see, up until this morning, I was just going for a leisurely walk on 1st beach in Newport this warm March day. I wouldn’t have looked twice at the situation the two girls (Sharon & Rachel both 31) were in, but both the twins were wearing these incredibly sexy tight white cabled mohair turtleneck sweaters with tight faded blue jeans, and I just couldn’t take my eyes off of them.
Anyway it took a few minutes, but I knew something was terribly wrong with the way they were acting and then I saw the gun. I asked around nervously, but no one thought there was any kind of movie being filmed, so I decided to stick my nose in. Well, one thing led to another and here I am tied to two cute brunettes which under different circumstances would have been heaven for me.
When one of the captors came in to check on us, Sharon and Rachel both asked to use the bathroom but the man made it quite clear we were not going to be untied until they got their money. The girls were really upset because they both were getting over the flu, and they both had the runs really bad and knew they wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. I had to pressure them not to push the issue too far because if they checked us over too well, they’d discover Sharon’s cell phone that I had managed to turn on with my semi-loose hand. I had a good idea that the police would be able to trace the signal from the phone and I’m sure they’d need awhile to do it.
Sharon started whimpering lightly as I heard the first wet fart. I knew what was happening because the smell was really strong. "I, I can’t hold it any longer, I’m sorry." Rachel and I comforted her saying it wouldn’t be much longer. I said "don’t worry, we did it as children and it didn’t hurt us…. it’s better to bare the shame, than bear the pain my mother always said." Sharon and Rachel had apparently never heard this saying before because they both started giggling a little.
Sharon then said, "yeah, it’s easy for you to say, you’re not the one with shit in your pants". I said, " well it’s not going to be long for me either, I have to pee, and I’m starting to leak now." Just so Sharon wouldn’t feel all alone, I let go enough pee to make about a five inch circular wet spot on the front of my jeans. Rachel’s eyes widened as she saw the wetness on my jeans. Rachel then said "well, I guess we’ll just have to be a wet messy trio for the rescue party because I cant hold out any longer." Just as Sharon said this, she lifted herself up as best she could let out a big sigh as she let loose a torrent of wet poop into her jeans.
I could see the back of her tight jeans slowly turn a light brown. Rachel’s jeans had those little tears in them and a little steam of poop leaked out and puddled up next to my leg and I could feel the warmth soaking into my thigh. At this point despite the terrible situation we were in I had this massive rock hard-on. Sharon and Rachel didn’t say anything but I could tell they noticed by their nervous smiles and the way they kept nervously looking at my crotch and then quickly looking away.
Sharon said, "well I guess you’re right guys, It’s not like we haven’t pooped our pants before, and not that long ago either huh, Rachel?" Then Sharon leaned over, grunted a little and proceeded to finish pooping into her jeans, let out a big sigh and then started to pee. Sharon’s jeans quickly got saturated with poop and pee and little brown steams dribbled out through a rip on her thigh and puddled up on my other thigh.
"Shush Sharon, you don’t have to tell Bob everything about us do you." Rachel said. "Oh what the hell, we might die here, so we might as well air our DIRTY LAUNDRY, besides it looks like Bob doesn’t mind anyway." Sharon said with a big impish grin on her face.
Rachel then started to piss her pants also and said, "oh what the hell, why not" Just then the door smashed open and a bunch of police in full SWAT garb came crashing in. The sudden shock made me fill my jeans with poop and the rest of my pee. As they untied us and we got to our feet, warm runny poop dribbled out the pant legs of Sharon and Rachel’s jeans all over their white sneakers and socks.
My hard-on came back in full again as I stared, mouth agape, at both of the girls poop and piss saturated jeans. Sharon then reached around and squeezed the lump in my jeans and said , "Mmmmm, it looks like Bobby had a little accident too, we’ll have to take him back to our place to clean up." " Oh yes, it’s the least we can do to thank him for trying to save us," Rachel said, winking at Sharon.
Sharon then whispered something into the ear of what appeared to be one of her fathers bodyguards and he in turned went out to talk to the captain in charge of the SWAT team and within a few minutes we were whisked to a waiting limousine wrapped in blankets to hide our messes. The half hour ride between these two wet gooey girls seemed like what I though heaven would be like if there were such a thing.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment