Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Messed herself at the market

www.xxtreamcam.com

My girlfriend Trisha is very pretty and although a bit plumpish is quite shapely. She has long curly blond hair and even though her belly sticks out a little likes to wear tight clothes and short skirts.

We went to the market on the weekend, ate in the restaurant and walked about the stalls. She looks for clothes mostly while I just stand around bored. Trisha had been looking over the racks and piles for almost an hout when I noticed that she was fidgeting about like she had to go to the toilet.

She had mentioned needing to go in the restaurant but the lineup was too long. At one point I saw her squeese her legs together while pressing her hand up under her skirt.

She was wearing a short tight black dress with grey and white flowers on it. She had on chunky black shoes and black underwear, her bra straps showed and I saw her panties when she sat down. It was warm so she wasn't wearing tights.

I had seen Trisha wet herself before so I hoped she would do it again. Finally she said she had to go to the toilet and we walked inside but the line was long there too. We walked back to the restaurant and it was still busy so Trisha said lets go to the car.

On the way back to the car she pulled me to closed entrance at the side of the building were nobody could see and said she couldn't help it she has to go now. Then she just spred her legs apart, bent over and peed her panties while I watched.

That will do for now Trisha said when she had finished but I have to do the other sometime soon. We walked about the sweets shops and looked at more clothes when I noticed Trisha squirming again, this time because she had to do a poop.

At one time she grimaced holding her belly but the spasm passed and we carried on. Finally she said she really had to go so we headed to the toilets. The lines weren't nearly as severe as before but Trisha walked straight past to the spot were she had wet herself earlier.

I have to go now she said, I can't hold it any longer. I'm going to dump in my panties. Trisha had poopedin her panties once before when we were on a picnic and had told me of other times when she had done it. It didn't seem to bother her at all.

She spread her legs apart and bent over facing me and I saw her face blush a bit as she strained to go. Though she needed to poop real bad Trisha had to push hard to make it come out into her panties. Her faced turned a bit red as she bore down and finally said here it comes.

Trisha turned away and pressed her bum toward me. She had pulled her skirt up, I could see a bulge starting to grow in the seat of her panties and could smell her poop. It came out with a crackling sound tenting her panties out more everytime she strained until she was done and there was a huge bulge in them.

Reaching back Trisha felt her large mess and then pulled her tight skirt over it. Is it very noticable she asked. Her skirt was poking out somewhat in back and I told her so but she thought it would be alright and went back to her shoping.

We left the market and went to the park for awhile before going to my place. Trisha simply carried on as if it were perfectly natural for her to have a huge mess in her panties. She never bothered to change until she got home and even peed her panties one more time that afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment