Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I had an accident at work

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Lucy J on March 30, 1998 at 15:38:57:
Hi all, I was at work today and I had a genuine accident but like a true fan I made the most of it.
It was late morning and a few of us where called into the supervisors office for a meeting. There was about 10 of us in the room all taking notes while my supervisor was talking. I was and still am wearing a short navy skirt (not mini, but short) with light navy panties on. Anyway I needed to break wind (fart) and could feel that it wasn't a big one so I tried to discretely let it out. I squeezed it out but a soft poop followed it. I was a bit surprised but didn't do anything, I just carried on as though nothing had happened and intended to go to the toilet after the meeting to clean up.
The thought of the poop in my panties started to turn me on during the meeting, so when I got to the toilet I decided not to clean up. Instead I lifted up my skirt, sat on the toilet and peed through my panties. I had to blot my panties dry with toilet paper because the pee made the poop soft and runny and my panties where dripping a brown colour.
I have carried on the rest of the day as normal, except during lunch when I went to the toilet and peed through my panties again. I'm not really into pooping my panties, mainly because of the mess and usually I don't like the thought of it. The strange thing is that when I do poop my panties, I get all turned on and my opinion changes, strange huh.
Anyway, I'm just about to go home now and there are only a few people left in the office. I'm sitting on a plastic chair with a loose cusion on it, the chair is on an old piece of carpet as I want to do something. At this moment as I am typing I've just released the rest of the poop into my panties and the pee is now starting to flow. My butt (bottom) is getting soaked and the poop is getting that really lovely wet feel to it. I've stretched my legs downwards so that the pee is also running down the back of them as well as to the floor. I've now closed my legs together so that a small stream of pee is now running down between them. I've finished peeing and I am moving my butt around the chair a little bit now, I can feel the poop messing up my cheeks and I think its starting to come out the sides of my panties. No one is around at the moment so I'm just going to put my coat on and the cushion and carpet into a rubbish bag to dump them outside...
As I got up to put the cusion in the rubbish bag, I discovered that the poop has come out the side of my panties and my skirt is sticking to my butt with poop. I've got a spare plastic bag for my car seat (as you can see I planned this very well) and am typing this on my knees as I don't want to get my coat messy. Anyway I have to go now, I'm going to walk around the shops a bit then go home and boy am I going to reach an incredible orgasm later.
Lots of Love

Lucy J
x x x


Follow Ups:

No comments:

Post a Comment