Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sara 1, how I met the love of my life.

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by steve on January 10, 2000 at 18:56
I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Many thanks to all contributors who have given me so much pleasure over the last few years. Keep up the good work.
Steve
#####################################################
Sara 1, how I met the love of my life.
The girl next door was a nice lass. I had only spoken to her a couple of times, but I had seen her going out on several occasions. Early twenties, slim, long dark hair and a penchant for short skirts, split skirts, tight trousers and loose tops. She tended to be out late most nights, working as a barmaid. She seemed quite, sober, respectable. Never any noise from her flat, no loud music, no arguements. I wished that I could get to know her better, having been seperated for four years, but I could think of no reason why she should be interested in me.
That all changed one night in early spring. Coming home from a friends house I was not surprised to notice no lights in her flat. However, as I got to my front door, I noticed that there was some mess in her back garden, that hadn't been there earlier. I went to investigate, and found her back door wide open, and her home in one hell of a mess. Drawers tipped out, food scattered everywhere. Broken china, broken glass all through the house, and all sorts in the garden. The back door had been forced. Touching nothing, I went to call the police.
That was when my life changed. Her laundry basket had been emptied in the back garden. A pair of her pants was lying on the ground in front of me. Dirty pants. Very dirty. It looked as if she had taken a good dump in them. I picked them up, looked at them, smelt them. Lovely.
I couldn't leave these for the police to find, or anything else like them. Were there more? A quick inspection found several more pairs of dirty pants, as well as stained dresses and skirts, and unusually stained sheets. I KNOW that spunk isn't brown.
I couldn't leave all of that for the police. The poor girl would be mortified. I quickly gathered up all that I could find, and then went and called the police.
Ten minutes later blue lights heralded the arrival of the police. I went out and told them all that I knew, which wasn't a lot. Then I sat back and waited to see what would happen.
It didn't take them long to find the lass. She was visibly shaken when she saw the mess through her back door. The police let her take a quick look around inside, to see what was missing. She came back out, obviously shocked. That was my chance. I offered to take her in for a cup of tea, let her phone whoever she needed and sit down somewhere warm and safe.
O.K., I am a bit of a cad. I was taking shameless advantage of this poor lass, at a time when she was very vulnerable. But I had no intention of hurting her. Let her know that I knew, that I didn't mind, that I didn't find her hobby unusual. Make sure that she knew that her secret was safe with me. And see what happened. I didn't want gratitude, her to go to bed with me because she felt obligated. I wanted her friendship, and whatever might come from that.
I sat her down on the settee and gave her the phone, while making coffee for both of us. When I came back, she was sitting holding the phone. "My parents are away, most of my friends have no room, and I am not certain how much I can trust some of them anyway." She seemed very fragile, sitting on the sofa. Worried. Scared. "I'll just have to stay at home. Do you know anyone who can secure the door for me?" She looked up at me.
"I can secure the door, but I don't think you should stay there tonight." Trying to project reassurance, let her know that she could trust me. "I have a spare room. You're welcome to stay here." She looked unsure. Change the subject, come back to it later. She couldn't stay there tonight. "How much did they take."
She was close to tears. "Everything. What they didn't take they ruined. Even some very personal items are gone."
"I did manage to rescue some stuff from your garden, before the police arrived. It looked personal to me, and I thought it would be better if they didn't see it. I have it in the kitchen." She got up and followed me.
I picked up a pair of yellowed panties and handed them to her. She recognised them immediately. "Oh god. I have this bladder problem and..." she started.
I handed her a pair of brown pants. "Bowel trouble too?" She looked really scared now. Not what I wanted at all. "Don't worry. They are yours to take away whenever you want. I only have them to prevent the police finding them. I know how much trouble that might be." She looked a little relieved, but not much. Not enough. I picked up another pair of pants, looked at them, sniffed them. Her eyes went wide. "What you do is your business, so long as you don't hurt anyone else doing it. You want to piss and poop yourself. Fine. You are far from the only one in the world who enjoys that. I won't tell."
The shock, on top of all the others seemed to be to much for her. She was swaying. I quickly guided her back to the settee, sat her down, sat next to her, but not touching. Handed her coffee to her. "Here, drink up. It will help." She gulped down the cooling coffee.
There was a knock at the door. The police. They had finished, and had arranged for a carpenter to come and secure her door. She wanted to see what she could recover from her house, so I went with her.
It was a real mess. Not satisfied with stealing all of her valuables, the morons had wrecked everything they didn't take. There was no way she could stay there the night. Nothing to sleep on. They had ripped her matress to shreds, and wrecked the base of the bed. The loo was smashed, the wahbasin, the bath. The bastards had left her nothing. She seemed to be getting a little better though, more used to the idea that this had happened. Once again I offered her my spare room, and she finally agreed. "Just a couple more things to check, and then we will go." she said. She went into the understairs cupboard, giving me a fine view of her backside, the bottom of her pants (stained, I couldn't help noticing). A couple of thumps, a grunt, and she emerged with two carrier bags. "Well they missed these. I don't want to leave them here. Can you look after them for me." I nodded. "Here, take these then. I'll get the rest. I think they might interest you." She went back into the cupboard, leaning over further, exposing more of her bum. I stood back and watched the view, not even wandering what was in the bag. More grunts, muffled thuds and bangs. A sudden 'damn', and a small wet patch appeared in her pants. She backed out, carrying two more bags and a box. "You saw?" I nodded. "Oh well, you knew anyway. I was trying to hold on but it didn't work." She seemed much happier now. The contents of these bags obviously meant a lot to her. She looked down slightly. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" I raised my eyebrows quizically. "It sticks out a mile." Looking down I could see what she meant.
The carpenter interrupted us before this could go any further. I took her stuff back to my house, while she turned all the lights off, and watched the carpenter at work. He was quick, nearly finished when I got back. A couple of minutes and he was gone.
We stood for a moment looking at her house. "Oh shit" she said. "I forgot the rubber sheet. You'll need it."
"Don't worry. I have plenty."
She took my arm, cuddled into me. "Why should I let those bastards do me out of my pleasure?" Why indeed. "Sit down on the step. I think you are going to like this." I sat down. "I've never done this in front of anyone before. Not deliberately." She was standing in front of me, inching up her skirt, revealing her knickers. "I have got a weak bladder. But I also enjoy wet knickers. And more." Defiant. Daring me to say something. I smiled. "That's why I have no boyfriend. How do you say 'yes make love to me, but I wet when I come'?" Her hand was now gently rubbing the front of her knickers. "I love this bit." Although it was dark, I could see the front of her knickers darkening. I could see the insides of her thighs starting to glisten. I soon heard the pitter-patter of piss on the path. A dark stream started to run into the grass. Eyes closed, she continued to rub. "Oh, that is so good. The feel of hot, wet pants on my fanny. They can't rob me of this. " I leant forward, watching avidly as this lovely woman pissed herself in front of me. Deliberately. Whilst wanking. I wanted her more than anything in the world.
The piss slowed to a trickle, then stopped. But she was hot. Her hand continued. She looked down at me, my face just inches from her soaked pants. "You liked that?" I nodded. "Well how about this then." She turned around, pulled her pants tight into her arse crack, pushed her bum backwards, towards my face. Inches away, I was going to see something I had always dreamed of. Hand busy between her legs she grunted, strained slightly. There was a psst of escaping gas. Another small grunt. And her pants started to move. Another trickle of piss. A small bulge. Time stood still as she grunted again. Nothing. And then the small bulge became a large bulge. A large, solid log pushing her pants away from her arse. Another push, and more appeared, and more. It was coming easier now, the first large log out of the way. More and more until her pants were falling away from her, barely able to hold the weight.
Her knees were shaking, she was close to coming. I stood up, took her in my arms, held her as her orgasm racked her.
She leant against me as she recovered, head lying on my shoulder. Her breathing slowly regularised. She finally pulled away slightly, and looked up at me, worried again. "Well?" I pulled her back into me, pulled her in with my hands on her bum cheeks, just touching those oh so full pants. "Beautiful" I said. And kissed her. And as I kissed her I relaxed, and let my full bladder empty its contents through my very stiff cock. Her hand found my cock in my trousers, felt the growing wet patch. She groaned again.
Finally I broke the kiss. "Come on, lets get on in." I led her back to my house, and showed her to the spare bedroom.
"No," she said, "I don't want to be alone tonight." So I took her through to my bedroom. Kissed her again. Slowly undressed her, marvelling at the youthful perfection of her body, leaving her just her pants for modesty, and then put her into my bed. I stripped rapidly, and joined her, the woman who was to be my partner for ever more.
###############################################
If you enjoy this and want more please let me know.
smbell100@hotmail.com
Steve

Email: smbell100@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment