Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

story







Posted by buddy on July 13, 1997 at 19:48:08:
It's story time...one I made up about this topic here.
Elements of this story contain the ring of truth...
Jessi's Ride

I met Jessi at my brother's wedding; she was a friend of the bride. My brother lives
about two hundred miles from where I live, so I was surprised on meeting Jessi to discover
she lives only about fifty miles from me. About thirty years old, blonde hair, pretty face, a
little heavy set but basically she seemed like a real nice person. Neither of us played any
sort of significant role in the wedding, so we hung out and talked quite a bit. It's not often I
get to spend a lot of time around really feminine women; the gals I work with aren't really
the high heels and makeup crowd, and Jessi was. She was wearing a pretty short white
dress that fit her nicely, showing off her legs to great advantage when we danced, which
she and I did quite a lot of.
We were sitting one out, talking to each other, trying to ignore the smirks and leers
coming from my family. I mentioned my recent purchase of a mountain bike, and she
immediately invited herself to go for a ride with me as soon as possible. "When are you
going home?" I asked her.
"I got a motel for tonight. I was planning to do some drinking. Were you thinking
about going out tomorrow?"
"Whenever, it doesn't matter. There are some great trails down by where I live."
"I know! I've always wanted to go there, I just didn't know anyone to go with.
When do you want to leave in the morning?"
"Well, if you're driving down from here, it's four hours to my house, plus you'll
have to stop at your house. How about you get to my place about one or two. I'll fix
lunch, then we can go for a ride."
"Okay. But I'll probably get there a lot earlier than that. I'm really excited about
this! Like, ten? Would that be too early?"
"I usually get up at four in the morning, and go to work by five. Ten is not too
early."
So the date was made. I was pleased with the idea of going for a ride with her, and
the concept that there might be more to it than just a bike ride was also pleasing. We
danced a few more times, the wedding happened, drinks were passed around and drank,
and I left. Jessica was still there, schmoozing with her buddy the bride. As I nodded her
good-bye from across the room she motioned for me to wait, and ran across the hall to me
on her high heels. "Ten o'clock," she said, and wrapped her arms around my neck and
gave me a quick kiss, then let me go and smiled. "See ya tomorrow," she said. I was
eighty miles away before the vacuous smile faded from my face.
As soon as I got home I had to clean the house a little. Actually a lot. It took me
until nearly midnight before I figured I could allow a woman inside the place. Just getting
rid of the scattered beer cans was a task. I was still excited when I went to bed, and again
when I got up after sleeping in until almost six. Putter around the house, actually did a
little work on my computer. At nine thirty I heard a car pull into my driveway and I
walked to the door. A little green sports car with a bike on a roof rack. Cool! I met her
outside.
She was looking a little bleary. "Hi Jessi," I called as she got out of her car. "You
found the place."
"I woke up early and just decided to leave," she said. "It didn't take me as long to
get here as I thought it would." She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and was wearing
a cutoff t-shirt over a tight undershirt, and white spandex bicycle shorts. As she leaned into
her car, the fabric of her shorts was thin and sheer enough I could clearly see her flowered
bikini panties. I was thinking about many things besides bicycling. She looked at me and
sort of wobbled, then put her hand to her mouth as if she'd belched. "I drank quite a bit
after you left," she said. "I wish you had stayed. You could have stayed in my room if
you had nowhere else." That's something you don't hear every day. I threw my bike in the
back of my pickup, then hers and some lunch and a lot of water, and we left. It was a
beautiful sunny warm day, the type you can get in the middle of winter in California,
though rain was forecast. I drove to the trailhead, about a half hour drive. From here the
trail (road actually, but gated off to exclude motor vehicles) rose in a gentle climb,
following a large creek for the first five or six miles. From there you had any number of
choices of ways to go.
Listening to Jessi talk about all the working out she did at the gym I was a little
concerned she might run me into the ground. I work at work, but that's about the only
exercise I get. It can be considerable, though. We got to the trailhead and offloaded our
stuff. Before we even started, Jessi guzzled about a quart of water and took a couple
aspirin. "A little hungover?" I asked, grinning.
She shook her head. "I hate to drink. I hate being drunk, and I really hate being
hung over. But I just can't say no sometimes." We got on our bikes and started going up
the trail. We were ahead of other weekend riders, so we saw noone. Which suited me
fine. It was a long uphill ride, and we went slow. Hungover or not, she wasn't moving
very fast. She was breathing hard and sweating before the first mile. I slowed the pace.
then had her ride in front. I zigzagged back and forth on the road behind her, admiring her
butt and legs as she earnestly pumped and puffed her way up the hill. We were a couple
miles out when she stopped. I rode up beside her.
"I have to go to the bathroom," she said simply.
I looked around. "You want to just go behind a tree?"
She shook her head. "Are there any toilets?"
"There's an outhouse way up at the top of the hill, but that's about a twelve mile
ride from here, with some intense climbs."
"There's nothing closer?"
"Only to ride back to my truck and drive to my house."
She affected a comically pained look. "I...I can't wait that long. Maybe."
"If you've really got to go, you ought to just go behind a tree."
"It's not that simple, Joe. I'm not talking about needing a wee wee."
"Wee wee? You're talking about taking a Nixon?"
She laughed, then groaned and doubled over. "Don't make me laugh!" she cried.
"Well, what do you want to do? I'll gladly drive you back home if you want."
"I hate to..."
"Look. I've got toilet paper. Just go squat behind a tree somewhere off the road.
I'll keep an eye on your bike and give you your privacy."
She shook her head and sighed. "I think I can hold it a little longer," she said. "It's
worse just standing here than when we were riding." So she started peddling again. I
followed her at a discrete distance to maximize my butt viewing. I hate to admit it, but
besides being happy about being with such a babe, I was also a little turned on by her toilet
situation. About another mile and she stopped again, wheezing and red faced. She
jumped off her bike and leaned forward at the waist, putting both hands behind her butt.
I rode up beside her and caught her bike before it fell. "Are you okay Jessica?"
She nodded, then stood up. "I... just nearly let go in my pants! I've never had to
poop so bad before!"
"Well, you better just go behind a tree. It's not healthy to hold it like that."
"I know. But I've never done it like that before."
"It's not that tough."
"Maybe not for you...Ooooh, I'm nearly going in my pants!"
At this point I was very close to getting an erection. As all I was wearing was a pair
of loose cutoff sweats, and nothing underneath, it would be hard to conceal. I dug through
my pack and got out a roll of toilet paper and handed it to her. "Jessi, go shit behind a
tree!"
"But.. there could be snakes, or a spider...Joe! I can't hold it any longer! Help!
I'm gonna go in my pants!"
I jumped off my bike and let it fall, and took her by the hand and lead her off the
road to a large fir tree. I looked around, kicked a hole in the duff layer under the tree with
the toe of my boot. "Okay. No snakes, no spiders...aw, Jeez." Jessi was standing with her
legs apart. bent at the waist, facing away from me, a bulge growing in the seat of her tight
shorts. She was breathign hard, and grunting as she pushed. There was a faint popping
and crackling noise, and instead of being a lumpy bulge, her pants just sort of swelled, and
a dark brown stain started soaking through her panties and shorts. She sort of turned to
face me and stood up. Her face was red, but she wasn't crying.
"I...I...I'm sorry. I couldn't hold it any more. I had to let it out in my pants."
"Jessi..." She looked at me, sort of feeling at her butt with one hand, then she
leaped on me, arms around my neck, kissing me hungrily.
"I pooped my pants, I pooped my pants.." she whispered as we kissed. I felt
something wet on my leg and realized she was peeing her pants as well. It was a very hot
scene, and in the movies I'd have screwed her eyes out, but in real life smearing shit into a
girl's vagina is probably unhealthy, as is unprotected sex with a person you met barely
twenty four hours earlier. But we kissed, oh we kissed, and played with each other, me
ramming my hand down the back of her shorts, squishing around the very wet mess that
was still in her panties, her down the front of my pants, now wet from her pee, grabbing
my slippery wet pecker and jerking me off until I shot a great load over her belly, just as
she started to whine and moan in her own orgasm.
We ended up laying together on the carpet of needles under the tree, both wrung
out, soaking wet and covered in her excrement. I had piss and shit all over me, and she
was still wearing her filled shorts and panties, and we were both about to fall asleep. With
great mental effort, I forced myself to get up and go to the road. I used my water bottle to
sort of wash myself off a little bit, then went to the creek (down a steep bluff off the side
of the road) to refill my bottle. I resisted the urge to jump in the creek; too cold for one,
plus I couldn't handle polluting the water like that. Instead I refilled my water bottle, got
away from the creek and finished cleaning up. Then I started in on Jessi. I brought a full
water bottle up to her; she was laying under the tree still with her eyes closed. I gently
coaxed her awake and stripped her of her soaking wet and filthy shorts and panties. I used
my shirt as a washrag to clean her up as best I could. I ended up making three more trips
to the creek for more water. There was some serious electricity between us, although Jessi
was totally passive through everything I did to her. I probably could have screwed her, but
I had no damn condoms, and I was thinking about her health as well as my own in deciding
to restrain myself. At last I had her cleaned up, but her clothes were still wasted.
Not to worry. She sent me back to her bike, where I retrieved her little bag from
behind the seat. Contents: one pair of white cotton bikini panties, and one very short pair
of silky red nylon shorts. I took them back to her and she sort of raised up off the ground
for me to slide them on her. Both semi clean and semi dressed, we lay together again in
the warm afternoon sun. And fell asleep. I was probably as happy as I have ever been.
When I woke up, I was shivering, as was Jessi, cuddled in against me. The sun was
gone, and I felt a couple raindrops hit my legs. I woke Jessi gently, and right then it started
raining in earnest. "Hey Jessi, get up," I said. She opened her eyes, then looked at the
sky. "Happy Hurricane!" I said. "Let's get out of here!" We both got up and ran to the
road where our bikes were, leaving her soiled shorts and panties and my very wasted shirt
under the tree where we had slept. On our bikes and down the road. As we rode back
toward the truck, pedaling only occasionally since it was mostly downhill, I observed a very
interesting phenomenon; the mud and water from Jessi's rear tire getting flung up against
her ass, soaking and soiling her shorts and panties, this time from the outside. It was a cold
rain, and by the time we got back to my truck we were both soaked, and Jessi was
shivering. We threw our bikes in back and got inside, and she immediately snuggled in
against me as I let the engine warm up. I could feel how cold she was, her wet skin against
mine, shivering. I held her close and we just sat like that for several minutes, until we were
both warmed up, whether by the truck heater or by each other being hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment