Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New story

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by The Donut on January 29, 2000 at 01:17
A guy a girl and a couch
I was invited over to my buddy Dan’s place for a night of cards and drinks, and I was asked to bring some snack food. I wasn’t sure what to bring then I remembered my mom’s famous bean dip and nacho’s. I went to the store and bought all the necessary ingredients, got home and fixed it up and was knocking on Dan’s door by 7:00 p.m.
Dan invited me in and took the bean dip from me and headed to the kitchen talking to me the whole way while I remained at the door and removed my shoes. I was listening to Dan as I walked into the living room and saw the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. She had thick black hair that hung in ringlets framing her stunningly pretty face. Her eyes were the most marvelous shade of blue and they were so beautiful that I found myself transfixed by her gaze. Her lips were full and parted slightly giving a sensual inviting look.
The girl flashed a warm smile and introduced herself as Pamela. I stammered out an introduction of my own and sat down on the chair facing the couch Pam was sitting on. Dan was still in the kitchen as I awkwardly tried to make conversation with this gorgeous creature. I visually drank in her every feature. Her big full breasts were perfectly round and pushed up high on her chest by the bra she was wearing under her tight white T-shirt. Pamela was wearing faded blue jeans that were so tight they looked as if they were painted on. Her curvy well-muscled thighs were spread slightly so I could see a faint split in the puffy cunt lips that were displayed between them. Her small waist and well rounded hips made me sigh with sexual wanting, but what I really wanted to see was her ass. It looked as though she would have an ass that could launch ships. As I was fantasizing about what her bum would look like Dan called from the kitchen, “Pam could you give me a hand here.”
I watched with anticipation as Pam stood up and walked towards the kitchen. I only managed to catch a glimpse of Pam’s bum, but it was enough to confirm my suspicions that it was incredible. Her hips swayed sensually as Pam guided herself across the floor, and her ass…well…it moved in such an erotic way that it is difficult to describe. Each cheek was so round and puffy that they defied gravity and they were so firm that they only had a slight shake and wiggle to them. Pam’s jeans were stuck far up into the crack of her ass, which was deep and flared out slightly as if being tugged apart by an unseen pair of hands. My cock began to harden thinking of the erotic scent that might reside in her sensual ass crevice.
While Pam and Dan were in the kitchen I occupied myself by thinking about what kind of dirty things I would like to do with Pam’s ass. My most prominent thought was having this gorgeous creature accidentally blow a loud fart from between her sexy butt cheeks and have it smell like poop because she was holding in a large column of brown lumpy feces.
I was broken out of my wet daydream by Dan and Pam entering the room carrying my plate of bean dip and a bag of nachos. Dan apoligized for not introducing Pam when I came in, and now introduced her formally as his cousin who is staying with him for the weekend.
The three of us sat around talking for a while and then Dan asked if we’d like to play cards. Dan left to get the cards and some drinks while I moved over to the couch beside Pam as we were going to be playing on the coffee table. As I sat down beside Pam I got a whiff of her sexy expensive perfume and was immediately filled with lust. Pam explained that she was a marketing analyst and was doing some work for a client in the area, and thought she would come early and visit with Dan before her meetings on Monday.
Dan returned and we began playing cards. During the night Pam ate almost all of the bean dip by herself, as it was on her side, and kept commenting on how good it tasted. As we laughed and played cards I became further and further enchanted by Pam as she displayed an incredible openness about herself and didn’t seem shocked by any topic.
Pam was absolutely beautiful and had a warm welcoming smile and demeanor. As I was thinking of how to get this wonderful women to go out with me, my nasal passages were shocked by the distinctive smell of a very powerful fart. I looked accusingly over at Dan who didn’t seem to even notice the scent and instantly deduced that it must have been Pam who farted. I glanced over at Pam and her face told me everything I needed to know. Pam had a guilty look on her face. The kind of look you get when you do something hoping nobody will notice and then you realize that you got caught. Pam probably thought she could puff out a fart and it wouldn’t stink, but then realized that once it was out it was too smelly not to be noticed. Pam looked at me with red cheeks and said, “would you like another drink?” I knew this was a ploy to get her out of the room in order to avoid an embarrassing situation, so I said yes and watched her beautiful ass sashay out to the kitchen.
I couldn’t believe it! That gorgeous ass actually farted! The thought of her feeling a large fart swell up inside her sexy bum, and then relax her anus and blow it into her tight jeans made me delirious with lust. The lingering smell of her malodorous rump perfume permeated the air and I drank in the scent knowing it came from deep inside her rectum. The fart had a strong poop fragrance to it denoting that Pam was holding in an ominous turd. My cock became fully erect contemplating that this exquisite lady was storing a colossal lump of shit in her ass.
I was broken from my trance by Dan, who was looking at me and mouthed wordlessly, “Did you fart?”. I don’t know why, but I took the blame for it. I think it because I wanted to keep the knowledge of Pam’s fart to myself.
When Pam came back with my drink she again sat down beside me and we resumed playing cards. I began flirting with Pam and she returned the flirting and it seemed like we were really hitting it off. Pam kept touching me on my arm and leg indicating that she might find me sexually attractive and this gave me hope for what the night might bring.
While Dan was shuffling one of the hands, Pam pulled her legs up onto the couch and leaned onto the armrest. As a result of her change of position I got a wonderful look at her perfect jean encased ass. It was displayed in such a way that it looked like a sexual invitation. The valley of her ass crack was splayed open and framed by her firm delectable butt cushions, and I found myself staring at the seam of her jeans beneath which her sexy asshole and moist pussy resided. My nose detected a slight aroma of wild pussy and an undertone of sweaty asshole. I almost came in my pants from smelling her sex smell and her perspiring bum hole. I imagined her crack looking all moist from the sweat and pussy juice.
Just as I thought nothing could be better than the situation as it was, it improved immensely. Dan said something that struck Pam as funny and she began laughing prettily. Well Pam must have been suppressing a tremendous volume of butt gas inside her colon, as in the effort of laughing a tremendously long loud fart erupted out of ass and tainted the air with the nasty tang of poop. The fart burst forth from her blustering anus with a sound similar to an almost empty ketchup bottle being squeezed ~Brommmmmmmmmmmmppluttut~. Pam looked at me with mouth opened surprise as the healthy smell of her nasty fart shrouded the room. I flushed with sexual desire and Pam flushed with complete embarrassment. I wanted desperately to stuff my face into the dank valley of her ass and inhale the damp ass smells and the fart gas trapped in the fibers of her jeans.
“Pam! You pig! You farted!” Dan exclaimed in derisive tone.
“I’m sorry. Excuse me, I didn’t mean to it just came out.” Pam explained desperately.
Dan laughed until I thought he would fall off his chair and Pam blushed an even deeper red and then began to laugh as well.
“I’m sorry”, she reiterated. “It happens. I shouldn’t of eaten all of that bean dip I guess.”
Dan and Pam began laughing again, and even I was broken out of my lustful trance and started to chuckle.
Pam’s fart became the focus of discussion and we forgot all about playing cards. Dan kept razzing Pam about the smell and the sound of her fart, recreating the sound of her fart with his lips and making references to the smell.
Eventually the topic of farting by accident became the topic and Pam told us a story of how she farted silently while doing a presentation for a meeting and the smell was detected by everyone in the room, but no one suspected her as the one who let it out. Dan laughed at the story while I just listened with engrossed lust at the thought of her puffing out a stinky fart into her tight pantyhose and having it waft out of her skirt fouling the air.

The night wore on and it became obvious that Pam was very interested in me. So obvious that Dan knew that he should leave and he announced that he was going to bed.
Dan left to his room while I made drinks and Pam went to the washroom. I hoped with all my soul that Pam wouldn’t eliminate the hard mass of poop that I knew she was holding in her ass, but I knew that she probably would. I consoled myself with the knowledge that I might be able to have sex with Pam and get to see and smell her gorgeous ass, even if it had discharged her wonderful load of poop.
I heard the toilet flush and Pam exit the washroom and decided that I would go to the washroom too in order to sniff the air and see if she pooped. I brought Pam her drink and excused myself to go to the washroom. Upon entering the washroom I began sniffing rapidly. NO SMELL! She didn’t poop. This knowledge made me hornier than ever so I took a quick piss and hurried back out to the couch.
Pam was leaning with her back on the armrest on the couch and had one leg laying lengthwise on the seat while the other was draped over the side with her foot resting on the floor. Her crotch was spread before me encased in her tight jeans. The puffy lips of her cunt were separated by the seam and I could see the cushions of her ass where they met with her legs and converged on her asshole. It seemed like such a sexually promiscuous pose that I knew my chances of fucking this sexy woman were very good.
I sat down between her legs and smelled her sexy perfume that she must have sprayed on herself while I was in the bathroom.
I decided to make the first move and casually ran the palm of my hand up and down the inside of her thigh stopping just short of her pussy. I could feel the warm air of her cunt radiating onto the back of my hand and felt the slight dampness of her sex and sweat.
Pam looked at me with a sensual and lustful look and said, “Careful. If you do that I may not be responsible for what may happen.”
“What do you mean by that”, I said mockingly.
“Oh I don’t know I may have to rape you.”
“Well. What if I do this?”, I said as I placed the side of my index finger on the crack of her cunt and rubbed up and down. It felt incredibly moist in the furrow of her cunt and Pam jumped slightly and moaned throwing her head back in lustful bliss.
“You don’t know how much I wanted you to touch me there. I am so turned on by you that I could barely contain myself all evening.”
“I noticed” I said derisively pretending that it was her fart that she was referring to.
She giggled prettily and said, “I didn’t mean that. I was worried that that would turn you off. I’m so glad it didn’t.”
“What do you mean?” I replied pretending I didn’t know what she was talking about, as I wanted her to say the word “fart”.
“You know…when I…er…farted”, she said. My cock jumped at hearing her say the word.
“It didn’t turn me off at all”, I assured her as I increased the pressure of my finger on her cunt feeling its increasing moistness. “In fact it made you all that much more alluring.”
“What?” she said. “You got turned on by my fart?”
“Yeah. I know it sounds weird but when a beautiful woman like you does such an intimate act like farting it turns me on.”
“Really? I’ve heard of that before, but I never thought I’d meet anyone who was into that sort of thing.”
“Does it turn you off finding that out about me.” I asked, worried that she might say yes.
“No. Not at all. I’m just glad that it didn’t turn you off.”
“Would you fart for me again?” I asked, crossing my fingers with hope.
“I don’t know. Its too embarrassing. I don’t know if I can purposely fart in front of someone, but it is kind of sexy thinking about having a good looking guy like you turned on by such a thing.”
I decided to try turning her on more hoping to loosen her up more to the idea. I slid across the couch and laid on top of her. Our mouths met and we began kissing each other hungrily. I kissed her lips biting them and then nuzzled the nape of her neck sniffing audibly and nibbling. When we kissed her tongue entered my mouth and penetrated everywhere in search of satisfaction.
I broke off her kiss and started kissing her neck with soft intermittent pecks, as my erect cock dry humped her leg through our clothes.
In between kisses I asked, “Why did you fart earlier? Why couldn’t you hold it in?”
With a husky voice she replied, “I tried to hold it in but it just came out. Your bean dip gave me really bad gas.”
“Plus”, she added unsurely “I’ve been a little…well…. Constipated lately and that always makes me fart.”
My cock grew hard and I moaned in lust. That was why she didn’t poop in the bathroom. She couldn’t.
“Oh!”, I said “you don’t know how much that turns me on. The thought of you having to poop and holding it in makes me wild.”
“Really? You are a kinky guy, aren’t you?”, she replied excitedly.
I began trailing my kisses down her chest and over her ample tits. I kissed and tugged on her nipples through her T-shirt and bra with my teeth, and this drove her crazy with lust. I lifted her shirt and exposed her tanned well-defined stomach and she pulled it over her head. Her tits were pushing to be released from her bra and when I undid the clasp they sprang free and presented themselves fully. A tan mark framed her breasts accentuating their large size and white color. Her nipples stood out rock hard and tightly crinkled.
I continued kissing and biting her nipples while she groaned in lust and ran her fingers through my hair. I could smell the slight odor of her underarm perspiration and then kissed down to her belly.
“Come on. Fart for me! Blow a big stinky fart out of that sexy ass of yours baby” I said in a sensual whispered tone. “I want to hear and smell your insides while they expel their breath.”
This comment made her buck with lust and push air forcefully out her nose. “Okay, just wait. I will.” She said with utter lust.
My already erect cock almost burst at the seams from hearing her compliance to my fetish.
“Okay. I have to fart. Ohhh! This is so dirty”, she exclaimed lewdly.
I felt her stomach muscles tense and then heard the most wonderful sounding fart I have ever heard break from between her sexy butt and filter up through the crotch of her jeans. ~BrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuPPP!~. I stuck my face in her crotch and began sniffing with abandon. The scent of her fart was over powering and smelled of pure shit. I bit her crotch with uncontrolled lust and she moaned in ecstasy. I lifted her legs up and held her thighs tight against her chest. Pam assisted by wrapping her arms around her legs holding them tight. Pam’s ass was completely at my disposal. It was displayed in all its glorious splendor.
The deep crevice of her ass was damp with pussy secretions, which I could smell along with the still emanating odor of her fart. I dove in and licked the flat of my tongue along the crack tasting her pussy juice and ass sweat.
“Fart again!” I whispered.
“I don’t know if I can fart right now” she replied,” but I’ll try”.

Pam bit her bottom lip concentrating very hard on pushing out a big fart. Then I heard it blast free from her sexy asshole ~Bbbbbbbblllaaaaaaaaaapppp~ My face was bathed with the erotic redolent odor of Pam’s bowel essence. I stuck my nose against her covered asshole and inhaled the very powerful disgusting scent that emanated from that beautiful jean covered orifice. It was if I was smelling a freshly laid turd in her panties.
“I’m going to PEE!” Pam warned excitedly and immediately her crotch and ass were being soaked by her stinking piss. My face was totally drenched by her golden urine and her jeans became saturated and the piss flowed in a stream off the crack of her ass and onto Dan’s couch. We were both too turned on to worry about the state of the couch. As Pam’s piss ended she let out a low sounding relaxed piss fart.~Broooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnt~. Indicating that her asshole was fatigued from holding in her farts and poop all night and it was no longer tight.
“Oh!” exclaimed Pam seductively. “That one really stinks. This is turning me on so much having you smell my stinky farts and piss. Smell my ass sexy.”
I did just that.
Pam undid her wet pants and I slid them off her legs in one fluid motion. There she laid with her piss soaked white panties, that were so sheer I could make out her pussy. Pam pulled her knees up to her chest and spread her legs giving me total access to her cunt and asshole. Pam looked at me with lust and I saw her stomach muscles tense. ~Bruuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbsssssss!~. A rancid fart blasted out of her ass and puffed out her wet panties. This fart smelled healthy and solid like a fart should from an asshole full of poop.
“Oh! I am so full of poop.” Pam exclaimed seductively, “I can feel a giant log of brown poop pushing against my asshole. I’m going to have to poop very soon I don’t think I can hold it much longer.”
The thought of this incredibly sexy, confident and beautiful woman holding a load of dirty brown turd logs in her shapely playboy model ass, made my cock jump with lust.
“Can I stick my finger in your sexy asshole and play with the poop in your ass?” I asked demurely.
Pam’s face flushed red and her breathing became real heavy, “Oh that is so nasty! I don’t know why, but the thought of sexy guy getting off by playing inside my dirty bum is just about the most kinky erotic thing I have ever heard. Please stick your finger in my bum and poke at my poo!”
Panting with uncontrollable erotic anticipation I slid my hand under her panties, feeling the smooth softness of her ass cheeks, and placed a finger against the portal of her pouting anus. I could feel her asshole bulging from the massive load pushing from within and reveled in the sensations of touching such a beautiful girl’s anus.
My finger slid easily into her rectum as the need to poop had loosened the muscles. I immediately felt her colossal turd. It was incredibly thick completely filling her insides. The turd was hard and the tip was covered in tiny glossette sized pellets mashed together, which broke apart when by finger poked into them. Pam groaned with lust as I played and poked at her stinky column of shit.
“I have to fart!, Pam exclaimed and immediately a fart filled her rectum and exited her anus with a slow whoosh. My nose was filled with the incredible scent of fresh healthy girl shit.
“Omigod! I have to poop so bad! I can’t hold it anymore”, Pam exclaimed as she began rubbing her panty covered pussy.
“Oh yeah Pam! Poop for me. Push your big load of shit into your panties! I want to see and smell your beautiful brown shit fill your panties and press against your sexy ass.”
Pam grunted as her rectum squeezed against her against her huge turd and my finger. A loud crackling gurgle could be heard as her giant turd slithered into her panties and sagging them and bulging them out obscenely. The scent of fresh steaming shit was thick in the air.
I watched with lustful fascination as her shit pushed into her panties. The cascade of shit came in three giant sized logs. Each was about 10 inches long and 3 inches wide. The turds plopped and squeezed and nudged each other making lewd noises as they tried to make room.
Pam’s face was flushed red form excitement and embarrassment as her shit extruded from her uncontrollably. Pam’s bowel avalanche ended with a low wet fart, which spiced the air with a unique and pleasant fragrance.
“Please fuck me!” Pam panted.
I pushed my cock against the sagging pile of her panties, feeling the hot firmness of her turd squish against her ass releasing more turd odour into the air. I pulled aside her panties and looked at the 3 huge lumps of flattened hard shit and immediately plunged my cock into her warm inviting cunt.
As I pounded away at her pussy I could feel the warm fresh shit caressing my balls as it was mashed against her ass and fell onto Dan’s couch. I fucked her with total abandon as she screeched with orgasm after orgasm.
Completely out of my mind with lust I pulled out my cock and pushed it into warm pile of her shit, fucking it. I WAS FUCKING HER SHIT!!
The depravity of the act drove me to the brink of erotic insanity, but when Pam blasted another colossal fart from her stinky pretty bum hole, I completely lost it and blew my load.
I pissed out streams of cum into her shit pile and then collapsed on top of her.
It took a while for me to regain my senses, but when I did the first thing I thought of was Dan’s couch, and how we were going to explain the mess. I began to panic, but when I looked down at Pam’s sexy smile I knew that whatever lie ahead, it was worth it.

1 comment:

  1. The biggest appeal to cam chat is that you get to see what people have been up to when they are on cam. You can find out what their sexual interests are and whether or not they have had any "Horny Packets" sent to them.

    ReplyDelete