Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

oficce games (5)

www.xxtreamcam.com


osted by writer on January 20, 1998 at 08:27
The lady stopped abruptly, and stared, open-mouthed for several seconds before
she managed to speak. Then she recovered her composure.
"Oh my goodness, what an unfortunate accident, and so close. Are you OK my dear?
Don't cry, and you must never mind about wetting yourself, it happens to lots of people and it doesn't matter."
The lady put her arm round to give support and comfort, and just then Susan
appeared.
That's very kind of you to help my friend. She needed the restroom
real bad, as the one outside the park was closed. She thought she
might just hang on. I know what it's like when that happens."
The lady seemed reluctant to leave them, as though still concerned, or was
she fascinated in the scene and the interaction between the two women.
"Would you like me to help you both? I've got something in my bag here to help
clean up."
Susan was doubtful that her new friend would accept the presence of another
stranger, and was surprised to her Margaret reply, "Oh, I'm sorry, I hate
to be a nuisance but we don't have anything with us, and I'm so wet."
"That's OK, let's go inside and we'll get you clean and dry. I'm Helen Page."
Margaret and Susan introduced themselves. As they re-entered the redbrick building
Susan was fascinated by the Helen's concern and interest, and also by
Margaret's acceptance. It seemed that Helen was happy to take charge and sdopted a no-nonsense manner.
"Now, lets have you in the stall and we'll get those wet panties off.
Yes, hitch your skirt up and I'll have them down. Oh dear it looks like
you pooped in them as well. You've got them in a lovely state.
Do you want to wear them again or shall I throw them away? Now spread
your legs and hold your buttocks apart so I can clean and dry you."
Margaret felt a mixture of shame and excitement to be exposing herself
in such an intimate and degrading manner to the older lady. Then Susan said,
"I've a better idea, as she might topple. I'll sit on the seat and hold Margaret's buttock
cheeks apart and then she can lean forward and put her hands on ny thighs."
"Excellent, idea. Right Susan, spread her cheeks good and wide. Like that, good, now I can see how dirty she is."
As Helen went to work, she saw that some pee was still dribbling out, her ass was
smeared with excrement. Several times Margaret farted, and a little bit of
runny excrement burbled or plopped out, but the lady did not
seem to mind. "It's lucky I'm wearing my waterproof raincoat so that any
bit that plop out wont hurt anything. Just relax, my dear."
She took some paper towels and carefully wiped, cleaned and dried all around Margaret's rear.
Then to get her properly fresh she used some wet-wipes on her, working thoroughly and deep into the
cracks and crevices. After a while she commanded,
"Now turn round so I can see your front. And have your legs apart .... good.
What a lovely thatch you have, so dark and thick, but its quite rather matted and I'll have to wipe it."
She dampened a towel and wiped all around. A few times Helen's fingertips lightly brushed over her slit
as she worked to get her cleaned up, and it seemed that she deliberately worked the tip of her
little finger around the hood of her clit. A continuos stream of slippy, viscous oil was
now dribbling from her. Although Margaret tried to control her body's arousal she suddenly shuddered
and moaned and realised her orgasm was displayed to both Susan and Helen. She was feeling ashamed of her
inability to control her sexual response, and hoped that Helen would not be offended.
"I'll just check that there's no mess in your vagina. Please, put your fingers and
gently pull your lips apart. Ah, nice and clean and glistening, and yes a lovely lot of juice love
juice trickling out. I was worried that you'd be ashamed of your normal and healthy response,
and I'm so glad you enjoyed this little cleansing. Try to keep your juices flowing as that will
counter anything nasty getting inside."
After a while the humiliating, though strangely axciting ordeal was over.

"I cannot thank you enough Mrs Page," I was so desparate, and ashamed of myself when I lost control
in front of you. I so grateful for your help and kindness."
Indded, Helen seemed to have gained much enjoyment herslf,
judging by her smile and sparkle in her eyes.
She explained that she has brought up two boys and two girls
and many times had cleaned them up sfter accidents. Susan
said how thay often walked round the park on a fine afternoon,
but unfortunately they didn't wander too far from the public
restrooms as Margaret had some problems with her bladder and
bowels. "we're so lucky you were here, as my friend hates to
walk around so wet and dirty."
To Margaret, "I have some 3-packs of panties I just bought,
would you like a pack? I don't like to think of you walking
back with no knickers on, especially under just a thin skirt.
You dont have to give me anything for them. I always keep
some spare panties with me, in case of accidents. "
Margaret thanked her again and selected a pale green pair of
nylon panties from the pack, and put them on.
"Keep the pack, just in case."
But before they split, Susan exchanged phone numbers with her.
"I do hope we meet again, in a more relaxed situation."
"I'd like that too."
She then looked thoughtfully at Margaret for a several second, smiled
knowingly, and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment