Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Julie on Film (Part 2)

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Toby on June 30, 1999 at 11:04
Hello everyone,
This will be the last part of the 'Julie' stories for now, I promised to post it some time ago, and I do hate loose ends, not to mention loose BM's. Glad to say that Julie and I do not suffer from the latter.
I suppose these stories are really dedicated to those of you who have 'active' partners so to speak. I hope you enjoy them and I would enjoy hearing of any real life adventures based on some of my postings.
Bye for now
Toby.
Julie on Film (Part 2)
The camera panned around the garden and focussed on me as I was fixing the gutter onto the greenhouse. I was wearing a pair of swimming shorts, as the weather was warm. Julie knew I was almost ready to poop for the camera but I told her that I was going to go and get changed so as not to spoil my new shorts. The camera panned to the back door and Julie's hand reached out and quietly closed the door and locked it. She then took the key and, filming as she went, she lifted her skirt and pushed the key down the front of her knickers. All this without my knowledge, at the time.
I finished the gutter and climbed down the stepladder. After admiring my handiwork I turned and made to go in to change as I could feel my BM coming on. I tried the door and Julie's giggle gave the game away.
"Come on, where's the key" I asked as I worked out what her game was.
"It's somewhere safe" she replied.
"So you do know where it is" I challenged as Julie responded with more knowing giggles.
"It's somewhere in the garden" she gave me a clue.
"You little ***" I cursed her. I was half cross with her. She said nothing she just had a large grin on her face and kept filming my groin. By this time I was getting desperate I could feel the tip of my BM moving down to force its way into my new shorts. I really didn't want to poop in them but Julie seemed set on making me. I knew as I felt my hole dilate that I needed to try something to hold it so I looked around and sat astride the arm of the sun lounger hoping it would do. I pushed myself hard down as the first cramp came.
Julie filmed my lower half, you could see my stomach contracting in pulses then a long period as my stomach went in as a push came. I grunted a little but managed to hold it in. My stomach again gave two more indications of a fruitless push before it relaxed.
"Spoilsport" said a female voice on the video. The shot of my groin remained but the camera focussed on my steadily thickening member. As my shorts began to bulge at the front the camera filmed as a female hand came into shot and gently rubbed my stiffness with her fingertips.
"Someone's enjoying himself," came the video voice.
"Oh no, here it comes again" said rather panicky male voice a little further away. The camera took a low point of view and sure enough the stomach twitched a few times then came a long drawn out male gasp.
"Arghh" it said quite simply. The action that followed was far from simple. A slow sticky noise came across amid the desperate male grunts. The stomach made a big contraction and lay back a little.
"It's no good I can't hold it in" said a terse male voice fighting for breath. The gusset of the shorts grew slightly as this first big push caused my first lump to expand into my now soiled shorts. A few short breaths later another gasp and the bulge spread out like a balloon. Pushing out the front of the shorts as it did so. The as the third grunt came two golden brown lumps oozed into view down each leg hole as my poor body ejected every last piece into my brand new shorts.
"Wow"; came the female voice. "That was a good show. I suppose you want the key now?" The camera panned down to see the female hand reached into her panties down into the gusset to retrieve the back door key from its warm, and by now very wet, hiding place.
"You *** " said the male voice simply. The camera managed to maintain its focus in our combined groins and kept amazing stable considering the action that was to follow. Two rather annoyed male hands reached up and tugged the panties down the female thighs. One hand then reached back and pulled the male shorts down a little to unleash a quite impressive monster, if I say so myself. (These wide angle lenses are excellent for ego trips!). As the shorts dropped a little some of the warm mess inside them proceeded to slide slowly down my legs gradually coming into view of the camera. The main focus of attention was to the monster head, which looked even more impressive close up, was guided between the female legs just below the dark furry patch on her mound.
The hitherto female giggle changed to a gasp of apparent satisfaction as the stiff rod slid deep inside her changing her breathing rate to a series of long hard breaths which coincided with the disappearance of the monster into her body. Her breathing and voice was all that the soundtrack contained.
"Oh yes, ….that's nice, ….mmmm, …push harder…. Oh that feels good." The monologue went on for a few minutes until her breathing quickened and with a squeal and a gasp the camera seemed to shake uncontrollably for a few seconds before resuming it's stability. As the female breathing relented a little, for it was still fast due to the stiff rod being plunged in and out of her body, a male voice could be heard.
"Oh yes, I'm coming, yes…..Oh" as the stiff pole hove into view the dark head was being massaged by a rather frantic male hand. After a few seconds a long stream of white fluid shot forth from the tip missing the camera lens by millimetres. The screen went blank.
We discussed three other scenes for our little video show, two involved upskirt scenes, with Julie naturally. The other scene, Julie said, would be a surprise. I could hardly wait. Julie's surprises usually meant something quite unique and I was not to be disappointed.
We shot two quick upskirt scenes over the next four days in the meantime Julie prepared her 'surprise'. Whilst I know what it is now, perhaps a review of the last part of our video will demonstrate the imagination that Julie has.
Julie is in the living room she is sitting on the sofa, reading. The camera pans down to the level of her knees and films her. She is wearing white stockings, black high heels and a short black skirt and sweater. As the camera rolls her legs begin to part slowly soon in the dimness the tops of her stockings become visible against her thighs. She shifts in her seat causing her legs to widen. Now we can clearly see the taught white vee of her lace panties under her skirt. She gives a little moan and widens her legs more causing hr skirt to ride up above her stocking tops. Her white skimpy panties are clearly seen pulled up tightly between her legs with a dark patch at her mound. She puts the book down and places her hands either side of her.
The camera rises to look at her from above so that her whole body is in view. Her face has a look of discomfort and desperation as she admits to the camera that she has not been poo-poo for over two days. Her hands grip the cushioned seats of the sofa, her tummy is contracting in and out and with a 'Oh no I'm going to do it in my panties' she stiffens and her legs splay wide.
The sound of a strong crackling noise is heard amid some terse female grunts as the camera focuses and zooms in on her white lace gusset. Nothing at first and then a huge bulge appears almost instantaneously between her legs. She squeals 'Oh I'm filling up, I can't hold it all" She begins to sit up admiring the large warm mess that is clearly visible through the now golden brown lace panties. She squirms a little then stiffens as another hard push deposits more of her poo into her now straining gusset. Out of one side a brown mess squelches out of a leg hole and she finally relaxes.
She leans forward a little raise her bottom and pushes the lump backwards. Then looking at the camera she sits down slowly gasping at the warm mess as it squeezed up over her bottom and between her legs. She purses her lips and circles her hips before laying back to reveal her work of art. Her thighs, stockings and panties were quite smeared with the golden brown poo.
"Oh dear, I have been a naughty girl, haven't I", she says as the scene fades.
Julie is reaching into a cupboard in the bedroom. She is wearing a short cotton sundress and white panties clearly visible as the camera is focussing up he short skirt and trained on her beautifully rounded cheeks. Her panties have a pattern of yellow flowers on them and she is making no attempt at modesty. She turns around and sees the camera.
"Go away you rude man, that's very naughty" she scolds before marching off to the bathroom. The camera follows her unperturbed. She enters the bathroom and tries to shut the camera out but 'luckily' she fails and soon she is there in the room with her voyeur.
"Now I am going to go for a pee" she said sounding quite cross. "if you don't go away I shall pee over you, you naughty boy". So the camera went outside.
Only joking.
Seemingly driven on by the challenge the camera once again lowered itself down and under her skirt to enjoy the delights of her bottom and thighs. And hand moves up her skirt between her legs and gently strokes her pussy.
"Right I warned you she said looking down. The camera remained still looking vertically at the delights between Julie's thighs. She Straddled the camera and squatted down which pulled her panties tight across her vulva. She gave a little sigh then a dark patch appeared watering the yellow flowers on her panties before the patch turned into streams which ran down her legs towards the camera. Then the main stream gushed forth from her gusset and obliterated the view in a watery haze.
The scene cuts and the view is clear again. (We used a large piece of clear Perspex over the camera, which we placed it on the floor. That way I could watch discreetly from the other side of the room as Julie performed. The Perspex saved the camera from a soaking and was easily cleaned. We used the same technique for the next scene.)
"Are you still here you naughty man? Don't you ever learn?" she sounded quite annoyed. "If you don't go away I am going to poo in my panties and sit on your camera." Naturally this had little effect and soon the 'naughty man' was lifting her skirt to admire the damp patched on her knickers. She slapped him down. The camera again lowered down to gaze up her short skirt at the wet transparent material that enveloped her delicate pink prize.
"Right that's it. I've had enough of you!" she looked angry whilst trying desperately to stifle a smile. Again the camera found itself gazing up between her lovely white thighs. She again squatted over the camera her taught semi -transparent panties revealing the soft pink lips between her legs. She gave a terse grunt and with a 'You asked for it' a sticky squelching noise came forth as her yellow flowers began to bloom - in brown. The bulge grew the moving shape of the poo clearing visible as it eased out of her bottom and squeezed into her taught gusset. Her panties pulled away from her body slightly with the second push and the now familiar brown lumps squished out of the gaps in her leg holes. She lowered herself down as she was still filling her panties and began to sit on the Perspex. Her bulge flattened and the brown 'ears' began to smear the clear plastic as the scene cut to darkness.
Julie walked into the conservatory in her old jeans and a tee shirt. Her firm breasts and nipples bouncing beautifully as she walked. She walked around with a watering can feeding the plants until she stopped and looked at the camera.
"I want to do something very naughty" she told the camera lustily. "I want to go to the toilet but I can't be bothered go to the bathroom. I am going to do it in my jeans". She swayed over to the middle of the room and began to concentrate hard her legs were slightly apart and she leaned forward a touch.
"Do you want to watch me go?" she said at the camera. The lens nodded slightly.
"The is one condition" she continued, "Once I have filled my jeans full of nice warm poo, I want you to screw me good and hard" she said almost out of breath as she spoke the last sentence.
The camera nodded a little harder this time. With that she started to give a few little pushes feeling her breasts and nipples through her T-shirt as she did so. After a hard push she quickly sat down on our favourite hard chair.
"It's coming", She sat down hard and leaned forward resting her hands on her knees. She looked at the camera then behind her indicating that the best action was to be seen from the back. The jeans were pulled taught over her rounded buttocks and soon her gasps and the faint squelching noises indicated that she was about to go into action. He position meant that she needed to push hard to force the poo out into the tight gap at the back, and push she did.
"Ahh, ….Ahh" she almost bent double with effort as slowly but surely the back of her jeans began to bulge. The noises got more intense as Julie emptied her very full bowels into the blue demin of her jeans. She stopped and slowly stood up depositing another soft lump on the way.
She walked across and undid my zip jeans as we had now placed the camera on the tripod so that we could film us both in action. She took out my erect member, (sadly not as impressive as it was in wide angle) and placed the tip in her mouth and sucked me gently. She looked up at me and spoke.
"Mmm its sliding down my legs now" Are you ready to screw me?" one look at my manhood and it became a rhetorical question. Julie stood up and carefully sat back on the chair trying not to compress her poo too much. I reached down to undo her jeans but she stopped me. With both hands she took hold of me and guided me down towards the gusset on her jeans. I was puzzled at the time how could I take her from here while she was still dressed. She spread her legs wide and it dawned on me just as the opening in her gusset dawned on me too. Julie had taken the old jeans and modified them to make them basically crotchless but with a large enough back panel to hold a good firm filling of nice warm poo.
I took over from her and guided myself past the blue demin lips into her pink fleshy ones. She drew breath as I entered her and I began to slide deeper into her felling her warmth and wetness against my stiff member. She moaned a little as I slid I and out of her feeling myself buried up to the hilt each time. The camera angle was perfect as it showed us both apparently fully clothed, with the exception of my stiff naked member, glistening with her juices, as I slid in and out of her hot little body. Her breaths began to get more intense until suddenly she shuddered beneath me squirming and bucking for what seemed like eternity. I could stand no more and with a final thrust I felt the hot white liquid shoot out from inside me and fill Julie's warm tunnel with my sticky emission.
Cut to credits.


Email: tobyxant@yahoo.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment