Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Qustions, questions... (Story)

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Tim T on August 23, 1998 at 13:47
Years ago, one of the mainstream men’s mags - Penthouse - had an interview feature called Quest, in which individuals or couples talked about their various kinks. Well, I don’t expect many of them were all that genuine - and this one isn’t. Quest for panty-poopers - that’ll be the day!

Couple 1; Keith and Connie.
Q: Have you always had a fascination with toilet games?
Keith: Yes, I suppose so. I mean, I used to fantasise about girls having accidents in their pants. I never expected to meet a girl who really did!
Q: What about you, Connie? Has it always appealed to you?
Connie: Well, yes. Like a lot of girls, I used to indulge in knicker-wetting at school.
Q: Can you tell us about that?
Connie: Not a lot to tell, really. We usually played the ‘bursting game’ - bet each other as to who could hold on longest. We used to hang on and hang on until finally we lost control and peed our pants. Last one to widdle her knickers was the winner. Otherwise, we would sometimes just sort of leak - let our pee out into our thick cotton school knicks in little short bursts, or relax and let it dribble - usually when we were walking home from school. You could really soak your pants like that under your skirt, and no-one was any the wiser so long as you didn’t have to sit down.
Q: And Keith found out about this?
Connie: Yes, very early on - about the second time we went out. And I only went out with him because my best friend was going out with his best friend! I was amazed he was so interested in it.
Keith: I was amazed too - I had read about knicker-wetting and so on, but it was great to find a girl who actually did it.
Q: Were you still doing it when you met Keith, Connie?
Connie: Oh yes. It’s areally nice sexy feeling to pee your knickers. I often used to sit on the loo with my pants on and wee ever so slowly into them as I rubbed myself off through the wet material. High class asm guaranteed.
Q: And when you found out that Keith was excited by the idea of you wetting your panties, you were happy to let him watch you?
Connie: Why not? If it turned him on, I didn’t mind. I’m not much of a turn-on in more conventional directions, am I? They don’t e a lot more straight-up-and-down than me!
Q: And how did you let Keith see you?
Connie: We were out on a walk in the country near my house. We’d had a couple of tins of lager at lunchtime, and by the time we got up on the downs I was in need of a pee. I told Keith I’d have to nip behind the bushes for a mo as I needed to go, and he said: Why bother? I don’t mind if you do it in your pants. And I thought: Why not? I like doing it in my pants, Keith wants me to do it in my pants. I may as well do it in my pants. So I did. As it happened, I was wearing a pair of my old school knicks under my skirt, which were good and thick and absorbant. I just stood there with my legs apart a bit and let go. It soon started dribbling out as I relaxed, but it took a few moments for it all to soak into my knickers and start running down my legs.
Q: And what did Keith do?
Connie: He stood there with his eyes out on stalks, just staring at me as I made this big puddle on the ground.
Q: And what do you do now when you’re playing toilet games?
Connie: I let Keith dress me up very young - super short little-girl frocks, hair in bunches, that sort of thing.
Q: And baby clothes?
Connie: Not as such. Sometimes I’ll wear a nappy and plastic pants, but I don’t dress up in baby clothes. Other times - often - I just wear little-girl knickers or those towelling-type training panties under my frock.
Q: But you still wet yourself even if you’re not wearing the nappies or trainer-pants?
Connie: I just go to the toilet in my pants. It’s up to Keith what sort of pants he puts me in.
Q: So would you do more than just wet yourself ?
Connie: Mmm. Well, at first I didn’t used to do - the other stuff. Mess myself. But now I do.
Q: And that is pleasurable too?
Connie: Now, I really like to mess in my pants. It’s an amazing feeling.
Q: And did Keith find this appealing?
Keith: You bet - I don’t know why, but it’s a terrific turn-on when Connie makes a big job in her pants.
Q: And how did this start?
Keith: She just did it one day. In a pair of ordinary knickers.
Q: So what made Connie mess in them?
Connie: Well, obviously, I needed to go. In fact, I needed to go rather badly - I hadn’t been the day before, and I felt really full and u fortable.
Q: Where were you at the time?
Keith: We were in the garden, and Con was wearing the knickers - they were plain white with pink trim at the les, I remember - under her short pinafore dress. We were just lying on the grass in the sun. Then Connie started fidgetting about a bit, like she does sometimes when she wants to pee. I thought she was going to wet her pants. She did a bit, in fact.
Q: But she did rather more?
Connie: She did. I was sort of all relaxed and dreamy but feeling the urge to go big jobs, but I didn’t want to be bothered going into the house, so I sort of half-thought: why don’t I do it in my pants? I wanted a bit of a wee, too - I’ve got a very weak bladder anyway - so I just rolled over on my side and relaxed and let a spurt of pee dribble out, and suddenly I could feel my poo starting to e as well.
Q: Did you try and stop yourself then?
Connie: Sort of - but it was too late; I could feel that a bit had squidged out into my pants. Not a lot, but enough to make them dirty.
Q: What did you do then?
Connie: I lay there for a bit, sort of feeling the bit of mess in my knickers and dribbling a bit more wee into them. I couldn’t quite make up my mind what to do, but I really didn’t want to get up and my pants were already yuckky. I was also feeling quite u fortable with the need to go. So I relaxed again, just to sort of see what would happen. And then some more sort of slipped out.
Q: Another little bit?
Connie: No, actually, quite a lot. A good big lump. I mean, by that time there wasn’t much doubt about it, I’d messed my pants. I could feel it all soft and warm and squishy under my bottom.
Q: And had Keith realised?
Connie: Not really. No. He could see I’d wet myself a bit. I was going to say something when he said: “Con, you smell a bit. Do you want to poop?” And I said “Yes, but I’ve already started; I’ve done some of it in my pants.”
Q: What was his reaction?
Keith: I was amazed. I sort of reached out and felt the back of Connie’s pants. I could feel all this sort of soft lumpy stuff insde them. Not a lot, but it was there all right.
Q: What did you do then, Connie?
Connie: I said “It was an accident, really. But it feels nice.” And Keith asked if I wanted to do any more, and I said “yes, lots.” So he said: “Go on then - you might as well, your pants are already dirty.”
Q: And did you?
Connie: I did. I jut smiled at him, then relaxed again until I felt more start to e - then I helped it a bit. I did this huge, huge lump of really soft sticky goo - it seemed as if it took ages to e out, and it gave me the most amazing feelings while I was doing it. Also, it filled my pants right up - I could feel it all squeezing up behind me and going down the backs of my legs.
Keith: It was a pretty big big job, that. I could see the back of Connie’s pants sort of moving as she did it all - she was lying on her side with her frock rucked up, so I could see her knickers clearly. Her knickers sort of bulged under her, and then next thing I saw was this little smear of brown paste squeezing out under the pink trim down the back of her leg.
Q: What did Connie do when she had finished?
Connie: I lay there for a bit, sort of feeling it all inside my pants, all warm and soft and squidgy. Then I sat up, so I was sitting in it. That was amazing, too. I knew then that I’d really messed my pants - it went everywhere!
Keith: It certainly did. It wasn’t just a smear showing at the legs of her pants then, it was masses of the stuff. The whole of the space betwween the leg-trim of the pants and the back of her leg was full of this yukky brown goo.
Q: And Connie, you found that this felt good?
Connie: It was like sitting in a big, warm mud-pie. It’s a very sexy feeling. I also liked the naughtiness of it; there’s something sort of horribly delicious in being in a real mess.
Q: So you’ve done it again since?
Connie: Oh yes. Lots of times. Now, I hate to waste my poop down the toilet, unless I’ve got the squitters or something. But normally, I’d much rather go in my pants.
Q: And Keith is happy for you to do that?
Connie: Oh yes. Keith really likes it when I mess in my knickers, especially if I do a good big lot.
Q: What do you like about it, Keith?
Keith: Well, everything. Except the washing, sometimes. But it’s just a real weird way-out turn on. I don’t exactly know why, but I love seeing Con with all her clothes on, pushing away to make a big one, or, if it es easily, standing there with her finger in her mouth looking all wide-eyed as she fills her pants. It can make some amazing noises, too; I love to hear all the sort of sticky squelchy sounds as she does it.
Q: Do you find it visually exciting, too?
Keith: Oh yes. Of course. That’s important, seeing her nice clean white knickers all bulged out and stained, and the stuff all ing out down her legs when she sits in it. I like to pull out the waist of her pants and look in, and I sometimes feel it through her knickers. Sometimes I spank her bottom through her pants when she’s messed in them. That feels amazing!
Q. Thank you very much. Er, what’s that smell?


Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment