Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

shopping

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Penny on October 23, 1997 at 07:16:13:
Thought you would like to know what I did the other day.
I want shopping for some new clothes, I went into this high-street shop that
sold a wonderful selection of tight leggings that I just had to try.
The young femail assistant pointed me to the changing rooms where I pulled
the leggings on. They felt so good next to my bare skin, as I was wearing
no panties.
I hadn't pooped that morning, as I thought I would give myself a pooped
pantie treat in the afternoon. But now I had the urge to go. The material
was so close.
What should I do, it was disgusting, but the urge was so great.
I felt my piss start to leak out and dampen the material. I rubbed myself
through the dampness. It felt so good.
I bent over slightly, and started to push. I needed to go so bad.
Then it came, not lump by lump...but in a sudden rush. My leggings were
full and I was cumming uncontrolably.
The assistant shouted out...'are you alright in there'
I qickly took the leggings off, what a mess.
I wiped myself quickly with some tissues that I always keep in my bag.
Then I shoved th leggings into a bag, and run out the shop, leaving a £10
note on the counter to cover the cost.
Got to go now, and releive myself some more.
Love
Penny
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment