Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

PANTY POOPER

www.xxtreamcam.com


I'm sure most people would think of me as a very dirty girl, but sometimes I just can't stop myself. It usually starts when I'm sitting down all calm and relaxed, maybe just reading or watching television, and gradually I begin to notice that I need to poo. I don't know why it happens, but sometimes this is accompanied by an exciting little twinge in my pussy, and I just know I have to be dirty. Even though part of me is saying I should be a good girl, the real 'me' knows that I have to do it in my pants!
One Thursday night while I was watching TV and my husband was working late, I suddenly felt the need to use the bathroom. Sure enough, at the same time I got that magic feeling between my legs. It's a bit like being a Jeckyll and Hyde! I thought maybe if I just masturbated for a while that I'd be able to resist the temptation, but it was no use. The thought of what I could be doing in my pants kept popping into my head - but worse than that, I also had the urge to go out somewhere! As if being controlled by someone else, I got up and went into the bedroom. Without getting undressed put a little bit of cream on my bum by just sliding my hand in under my clothes. Then I got into the car and drove several suburbs away where I wouldn't be recognized. It took a while to locate the perfect venue, but eventually I went into their local library.
I was still wearing my gym outfit from earlier in the evening, which consisted of my cotton panties, my leotard and my track suit pants. To start with I just strolled up and down the aisles looking at the people and letting the pressure build up. I was also trying to muster up the nerve, although I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and was getting so turned on thinking about it. The tingling in my pussy was wonderful and I kept crossing my legs and squeezing my thighs together to try to put some pressure on my clit. I was absentmindedly looking through various books, not really paying any attention to what was in them, when I realised I was approaching the point of no return. I had relaxed just a little bit, and could feel something starting to push at my panties, and I knew I had to make a decision.
I was still staring blankly at the book in my hand when I moved my feet several inches apart and relaxed completely. I had made my decision! I immediately felt the pressure against my panties increase as they were pushed away from my bum, but then the fabric refused to stretch any further. Like a lead up to orgasm, this is the part I always like the best - my bum hole held open with the poop only half way out, and my panties stretched out in the back. It feels a bit like a cock or my vibrator, and the sensation it causes in my pussy is unbelieveable.
At this point I looked up from my book and through the shelves at the people sitting down reading. Then I pushed. I couldn't have stopped myself from pushing even if I had wanted to, as the urge to dirty myself was just too strong. I felt my panties stretch way out behind me, and then collapse back snugly around the huge mess that had spread out over my cheeks. The final bulge in my panties was enormous, and I could feel them sagging down between my thighs. Even though it had not been my intention, just as I pushed out the last little bit, I suddenly realised I had been wetting as well, and a little stream had run down my leg. I had been so engrossed in what was happening in the back of my pants, that I had been totally unaware of what was happened towards the front.
My heart was racing, and I felt like I wanted to masturbate. It was hard to walk properly from the huge load in my seat, and I didn't look at anyone as I went past the desk and out the door.
Once I was outside and walking across the dimly lit square I allowed myself to wet completely. I thoroughly saturated my clothes and left wet footprints on the concrete. By the time I got to the car I was a wet and smelly little girl, and masturbated the whole way home. I drove with one hand and kept the other one buried in my pants. It was a fabulous experience, and I intend to do it again sometime. I had better vary the location though, or they'll start running as soon as they see me coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment