Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My true wetting/pooping story

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Anna on August 04, 1998 at 06:43
My true wetting and pooping story.
The first time I pooped myself was when I was 16 years old and in school. I was sitting in the classroom all the way back by an open window, it was in June. It was the last lesson for the day and I had to go really bad. When it was about 10 minutes to go I could not hold it back anymore. I started to slowly poop my panties. I was wearing a skirt luckily. When I was finished the bell rang and I waited to be the last one leaving the classroom and went immideately out and began going towars my home. I knew I was about to be alone at home so I was not afraid of that. When I started to walk I felt the warm poop in my panties and it was so wonderful. I had thought about doing this for a long while, I usually wet myself oftenly but this was the first time I pooped myself. About halfway from home I stopped at a playground and sat down in a swing and when I was sitting there I felt the urge of peeing. Since I was alone in the playground I just let it go into my panties as I am used to do. When I was finished I continued my way home. When I came inside I heard my mom in the kitchen. Oh no, I thought, what is she doing at home, isnt she at work.
My mom heard me come so as usual she came and met me to check my underwear. She does this because she knows that I wet myself often. Before she cmae out of the kitchen I was in the bathroom and locked the door. I said that I had to poop really bad. Luckily she believed me this time. I quickly flushed my panties and then cleaned up my back which was very smeary with poop. When I was done I went out and into my room. Right after me my mom came. She said, let me check your panties.
I had no choice to back out of the check this time so I took of my skirt and she saw me without panties. She asked what had happened. I told her that I forgot to put them on after the athletics, she didnt believe me. You have wetted yourself again, havent you ?, she said.
Yes, I said.
If you wet yourself again I will put you in diapers she said. Since then I have never peed in my panties when I was not sure she was not at home.
I have been wetting myself since about the age of 12 when I had an accident at a movie. I also love to use diapers. I am 18 years old know and I still wet myself more often in diapers nowadays. Sometimes I poop myself to but not to often.

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment