Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here is a story.....

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Me on March 13, 1998 at 16:09
Here is a story that I wrote some time ago, but never completed. Maybe if I have the time I will finish it and post the rest.
____________________________________________________________
Sara, My Life Story
My name is Sara and I'm eight years old. My mother is always complaining about how I am not potty trained. So one fine afternoon I was in room playing with my doll baby.
" Sara, do you need to go to the bathroom," called my mom from in the living room
" No," I called back to her.
I was telling a lie, I did need to pee. So I went over to chair and sat down. I was deciding whether to pee in my pants. I decided to. I just relaxed and felt the spreading warmth around my crotch. Just as I finished going, my mom walked into my room.
" Didn't I just ask if you needed to go to the bathroom?"
" Yes," I said.
" Well why did you just wet in your pants?"
" I don't know,"
" Take down your pants, I'm going to spank you," she said.
So I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down. Where my panties were wet they were sticking to me.
" Take down your old wet panties too," she said.
I pulled them down and Mom spanked me four times across my butt.
" Now go and change clothes,"
So I went to the bathroom and changed into a cute little dress and put on a pair of fresh panties. I went back to room to play.
Later that evening I was in the living room with Mom watching television.
" Do you need to go to the bathroom now, Sara?" Mom said
" No, I'm going back to my room to play," I said.
" Well just don't use the bathroom in your pants no more," she said.
I went back to my room and was drawing. I then noticed that I needed to poop. So I stood up and strained to go. Then I felt myself beginning to go. I felt the warmth and weight of poop in my panties. I decided to sit in it. I sat back down and felt that warmth spread all around my butt. I pulled my dress up around my chest and looked at my butt in my mirror. The bottom of my panties were getting wet and turning brown where the poop was seeping through them. My mom called to me asking if I needed to go to the bathroom.
" No Mom, I already pooped in my panties," I called back.
She came into my room" How many times have I told you not to use the bathroom in your pants?"
" I don't know," I said.
" Well go get cleaned up," she said wearily.
I guess she is giving up on me, I know better than to poop in my pants, I just like to for some reason. I guess it is the way it feels to do something that is wrong and I like the way it is real warm too. I went and cleaned out my panties and took a shower.
SEVEN YEARS LATER
Here I am fifteen years old and all the other girls my age like boys but I don't. I seem to like girls better. The other girls are always talking about how great a boy's butt looks but I think a girl's butt looks better. I still like to poop in my pants but don't ever talk about it to anyone. Mom must know because my panties are always wet were I have cleaned them out. I met another girl who felt about boys the way I do. We are good friends with each other and her name is Brenda.
One day she said " We have been good friends for a long time, I am going to tell you something about myself I don't want anyone else to know about. I like to poop in my pants, I have for years."
I said " You know, I like to too,"
" Really! Well next time I have to poop I won't hold it until I'm alone to poop in my pants, I 'll just go ahead and poop my pants,"
" That's fine with me, actually I have to go right now but I was holding it until after I went home but I'll just go ahead and do it, "
I stained a little bit and then I felt myself going. The weight in my jeans got heavier.
Brenda said " I think I can go now too, "
She strained then I saw the bottom of her jeans bulge.
" Oh, that feels better. I always sit down in it too,"
I done something I have wanted to do for a long time, I reach out and grabbed her butt, I have always thought she had a good looking butt. I felt the poop squish in my hand around her butt.
Brenda then grabbed my butt too. We started playing with each other's butts. Then I felt around to her stomach then up her belly to her boobs and was squeezing them. Brenda done the same. We were staring into each others eyes. Brenda closed hers then leaned her head forward towards mine. We done what seemed natural to us, we kissed. It started out just touching our lips together but soon her tongue was in my mouth and I loved it! The kiss broke.
Brenda said" Well I had better go home and get cleaned up,"
" Yeah I guess I had better get cleaned up too,"
" I'll see you at school tomorrow, Sara," Brenda said.
" Okay,"
The next day at school we didn't get a chance to talk. So that evening I went to her house.
Brenda said " I didn't realize what we were doing until later,"
I said " I didn't really either, but it felt so good,"
" Yes, I think it was fun too,"
" I thought it was great that we are so close. You know something?"
Brenda said " What's that?"
" I think that I'm in love with you," I said.
" I love you too,"
She leaned forward and we french kissed for a very long time, She would put her tongue in my mouth then I would put my tongue in her mouth. Our kiss broke.
Brenda said " You know your tits are bigger than mine?"
I said " No, I didn't notice that, and besides how do you know?"
" Because you remember we were playing with each other's tits,"
" Oh yeah, that's right, your tits did feel smaller than mine because I used to play with my own, but you have a better ass than I do, it's a little bigger. I wish my ass were bigger,"
" I think you have a great little ass, Sara," she said.
" Let's go to bed together, " I said meaning for it to be a joke.
" Sounds good to me," Brenda said.
So I went along with her figuring that she was joking too. But when we got into her bedroom, she shut the door and took off her tee shirt. She was wearing a black lace bra underneath. Then she came over and started kissing me again. Next she unbuttoned the blouse that I was wearing, I had on a plain cotton bra. My blouse hit the floor and she was fondling my tits. I began to play with her tits too. She then unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, I had on a plain old pair of cotton panties. Brenda stepped away from me and took her own jeans off, she had on a pair black nylon panties. She bent over right in front of me and shit in her panties. So I bent over in front of her and pooped in my panties. She then took off her bra, her tits were round and her nipples were huge and hard. I took off my bra and found that she was right, my tits were bigger but I didn't have as big a nipples as she did. She came over and grabbed my ass and smashed my poop all over my ass. I did the same to her. Then she did something gross, she reach down the back of her panties and grabbed a handful of poop and began to rub it all over her tits. Then came over close to me and kissed me, while we were kissing she rubbed her tits all over mine and then reach down the back of my panties and grabbed a handful of my poop and rubbed it all over my tits. She then kneeled down so that her face was about crotch level and pulled the crotch of my panties over to the side and began to lick my pussy! Oh did that feel wonderful! She must licked my pussy for fifteen minutes, then stood up and looked at me. So I got my knees and pulled her panties over exposing the black hair of her pussy. I started to lick it when the smell hit me, God did her pussy reek! It smelled like rotten fish or something. But I began to lick it anyway then I realized that it sort of tasted good. All the while I was licking her pussy I was rubbing her and my shit all over my tits and chest. The whole room smelled like shit and rotten fish mixed together. I finished licking her out and stood up.
Brenda said " We had better get cleaned up now,"
And then she picked up her clothes and mine and went to the bathroom. She started the shower and got in it and looked at me, so I got in with her. She pulled my panties down off of me and cleaned them out. She lathered a washcloth and began to scrub me. After I was clean she handed the cloth to me, so I pulled her panties down and cleaned them out and I scrubbed her off. Then she grabbed our clothes and began to wash them out so I helped her.
We got out and she said" Pick you out some clothes, you can't go home naked,"
So I picked out a pair of jeans that fit, a pair of her panties, a plain white bra, and a tee shirt.
We said our goodbye's and I Ieft. When I got home I realized what we had actually done. We had made love! Then I realized what I was, a lesbian! Brenda must have had other girlfriend because she knew much more about it than I did. I wonder if my pussy had smelled the same as hers. I put my hand down inside of my panties and rubbed my pussy then pulled my hand out and smelled it. It did smell the same, so then I put my finger in my mouth and it tasted the same too. Then I wished I could get to my own pussy to lick it, that had felt so good. And I loved licking Brenda's pussy.
The next evening Brenda had came over to my house.
" What did you think about last night" Brenda said.
" I thought it was great,"
" You mean you might like to do it again? "
Yes," I said.
" Well then let's get to somewhere we can be alone for a while,"
We went into my bedroom.
I said " We can't poop in our pants in here or else my mom will smell it,"
" Well I had better go to the bathroom, then," Brenda said.
" Yeah, me too," I said
We went to the bathroom together. Brenda sat down on the commode and laid a long log of poop into the water. Then she wiped herself good and stood up then looked at me. I sat down and pooped, then wiped myself and stood up and pulled my panties back up then my jeans. We had each been holding it until we were together to poop in our panties. We went back to the bedroom and I grabbed Brenda and turned her to face me, then I stuck my tongue into her mouth. She kissed back. I felt up her stomach to her tits and began to squeeze them. I pulled my own shirt off . I was wearing a white lace bra underneath. I took it off also. Then I stepped over to Brenda and took her shirt off and then her bra. I kissed her again then I kissed down her neck to her chest, then I kissed each of her huge nipples. Brenda then kissed each of my tits the same way that I had done hers.
I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my panties. I stepped over to Brenda and unfastened her jeans, pulled them down, then I pulled her panties off of her. I then squatted down and began to lick her hairy pussy. I licked her for about fifteen minutes, then stood up. Brenda got down on her knees and began to lick my pussy. Oh, God did that feel so good! Brenda stood and walked over to the bed and laid down on her back with her legs open, and began to rub her middle finger up and down in her pussy. Then she rolled over and got up on her hands and knees. I went over to her and began to lick her pussy again. My nose was right in her ass hole. And did her ass hole stink, but what could you expect right after she had shit. I licked all the way from her stomach to her back all in one motion. I had licked right over her ass hole. Then I took my middle finger and licked it to get it wet and shoved it into her ass hole. Brenda began to moan and move back and forth, pushing my finger deeper into her ass hole and then pulling it out. Then I pulled my finger out of her and bent over for her to do the same thing to me. Brenda first licked my ass hole and got it real wet and then shoved her finger up in me. She would shove it in then pull it back out and it felt great. Then when my ass hole had relaxed and opened up some Brenda shoved her tongue up into my ass and began to wollow it around inside off my ass hole. I loved it! She pulled her tongue from my ass and bent over in front of me and I lick her ass hole and shoved my tongue up into her ass hole. It didn't really taste that good but it felt great inside her warm ass hole. Then I pulled my tongue from her ass and we french kissed for a long time then it was getting sort of late and Brenda had to go home so she could get up in morning for school.
I said, " I had a great evening how about you?"
Brenda said," Yes, it was a cool night, I had fun."
She left to go home and I was tired so I took a shower and went to bed.
At school the next day all I could think about was what Brenda and I had done. In some ways it disgusted me and in others it made me feel like I was loved and in love. I thought that pooping in our pants while making lesbian love was kind of gross but it seems to make my horny just thinking about it.


Email: 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment