Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

College Panty-Pooper

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Curstain on March 26, 1999 at 08:30
I'm a 20 year old coed and seeing me around campus, you'd probably assume that I'm just like a thousand other young women
on campus. Only my closest friends know my secret - I LOVE TO POOP MY PANTS! The first time I ever did this was
when I was a senior in high school and had detention. I knew I had to go really bad, but the teacher wouldn't let me go to the
girls' room. Finally, it just came out in my panties. Thankfully, after detention, I was able to make it into the girls' room without
anybody seeing it. I felt disgusted and ashamed while I was wiping myself and cleaning up the mess in the girls' room. But
afterwards, I started rubbing my pussy. I started masturbating really hard right there in the girls' room at school. I didn't think
much of it until 6 months later when I had an accident at college. I was trying to hold it in until class was over but suddenly I had
to go so bad that I just ran from the room to the nearest girls' room. Unfortunately, that particular girls' room was out of order
and before I could get to another one, the whole load (and it was a lot of poop) was in my pants. Thankfully, I was wering a
skirt at the time because it helped to conceal the huge lump in my panties. When I finally made it to a functioning girls' room, I
was so hot that I wasn't even concerned about cleaning the mess up. I just plunged my hands under the waistband of my
panties and into my pussy. I just sat there on the toilet frantically frigging my pussy with my skirt draped over the toilet stall door
and my panties still in place around my waist. The sagging load made my panties feel tighter and that increased the effectiveness
of my masturbation frenzy. I hit a thunderous orgasmic climax with the poop-loaded panties clinging tightly to my dirty behind. I
let out a loud enough scream when I hit the top, that the woman in the next stall asked me if everything was alright. I told her
that I had a bad stomach ache but was O.K. After recovering from that, I hurried back to my dorm room and got myself off
again before I had to finally clean up this filthy but wonderful mess. From that day on, something was undeniably clear to me --
pooping in my pants was the thing for me. I had never heard of such a fetish before but I knew how good pooped panties
orgasms felt and I wanted more, more, more, more! Living at college, I can usually experiment with pooped pants fun
whenever I want to. And I want to do it a lot. Probably my favorite game is to go to the far end of the campus and just poop
until there's a full, healthy load of it in my panties. Then, I'll go into the nearest girls' room and get myself off. After I do that, I
won't clean it up just yet. I pull my panties back up with the mess still in them and start walking back to my dorm. But I never
get very far before I'll get so horny, I'll have to stop off in another girls' room to masturbate once again. This whole process will
go on until I get all the way back to my dorm. I usually average about 4 or 5 orgasm stops but on one particular day (with a
really big and foul-smelling poop mess) I had 8 orgasms in 8 different girls' rooms around campus. When I finally make it back
to my dorm room, I usually do it one more time before I finally clean up the mess. Usually, I'll take a shower to wash it off,
because after walking the whole campus with a full load in my panties really smears it all over my backside. Then I have to drop
the load from my panties into the toilet and then clean them out in the sink. I don't really enjoy the cleaning up part (especially
touching the shit when I clean the panties) but it doesn't really disgust me enough to make me stop the pleasure this fetish gives
me. It certainly doesn't bother me as much as I'm sure it would bother most girls my age. Like I said before, living at college
gives me the freedom to enjoy my panty-pooping. I share a two-bedroom suite with 3 other girls and the suite has its own
bathroom. This is perfect because after I do the "accident" I can have privacy when I clean it up. I would feel very uneasy
about having to clean it up in the regularly, public bathrooms in the classroom buildings. I would be very afraid of someone
seeing the mess. Its not that I'm at all ashamed of doing these messes, but I still wouldn't want everyone to know what I do
because most people just wouldn't understand. My 3 roommates, of course, know about my fetish, and they are really great
about it. Two of them don't really understand why this turns me on so much (in fact, I think they're a little disgusted by the
whole thing) but they don't bother me about it and they do keep my secret. The other roommate (the one I share a bedroom
with) really loves it when I have "accidents." She is a lesbian and she loves to see me in pooped panties and especially loves to
see me masturbate in them. She's tried pooping in her own panties a few times, but it doesn't really turn her on. She just loves
to see me poop in mine. Hey - whatever gets you off is O.K. with me.

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment