Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear Wet Set,

www.xxtreamcam.com


I am a married woman with a family, and recently I found some copies of Wet Set magazine that my husband must have brought home. I enjoyed reading them so much I thought I would write in and share an experience I had a couple of months ago.
On this particular day I had been in the central city shopping. I caught the mid afternoon bus home. There weren't many on, mostly high school kids who were larking about in the seats behind me. Several times during the day I felt the need to go to the toilet, but not being one to use public loos at the best of times, I decided I could wait until I got home. No sooner had I got a seat than I started to feel very uncomfortable. I tried hard to remain calm and concentrated my mind on hanging on by keeping my legs tightly clenched together. About half way home I realised I wouldn't make it when I started to mess my pants. At first only a little escaped; squeezing slowly out it oozed through the cheeks of my bottom and into a beige coloured panty girdle I was wearing.
This was quickly followed by a bigger surge which popped and spluttered as it came out. I hoped I was the only one who could hear it. A soft warm wet feeling spread through the back of my panties as the poo seeped over my bum. I was mortified when I sensed I could also smell a faint poohey odour and that the bus seat was getting wet and slippery under me. Trying to look as natural as possible, I eased my skirt out from underneath me and then carefully arranged it around me to keep it from getting messy, trying all the time to keep my thighs and panties covered.
For a few moments the pressure seemed to ease. I was so thankful that my panties and pantyhose seemed to have held most of the poo in and apart from a very fruity smell I prayed nothing else was obvious. All this time it all seemed like a terrible dream; apart from the usual dribble and drips most women seem to do in their panties most days, and the odd occasion when I have wet my panties when I have been laughing or trying to get them down when I was busting to go, I had never messed myself like this before.
By this stage my panties were totally saturated. The wetness had seeped through between my thighs, up around my fanny and soaked down the curly hairs that grow down my inner thighs.
I was silently thankful that I had worn my tight figure hugging Berlei panty girdle with the tight contour fitting double seat around my bum, and a firm lacy control panel support in the front. As I neared my stop, I gathered my courage and stood up. I smoothed my skirt down and stepped off the bus onto the footpath and as quickly as I dared, I set off walking for home trying to ignore the heavy sodden weight in the bottom of my panties and the wetness which by then had soaked up over my pubic mound.
I was so very relieved when I finally reached our front gate that I gathered up my skirt and ran down the path to the back door. I quickly unlocked it, kicked off my shoes and raced through to the laundry where I immediately unzipped my skirt and then carefully stepped out of it. I was shocked to see a large wet stain on the back, and a wet brown bulge in the crotch of my panties.
Dropping my skirt into the washing tub to soak, I carefully unbuttoned my blouse and put that in the washing machine, and then took off my pantyhose, rolled them up, and threw them in the rubbish. As I turned around I suddenly saw myself reflected in the mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Seeing myself standing there in my white bra and very soiled panties I was initially disgusted, but then started to giggle, ending up howling with laughter at the sight of myself and the perverse nature of my predicament.
Feeling a little more relaxed by then, and in a fit of petulant abandonment, I allowed the remaining poo I had been holding back to splutter out into my by now over-full panties. In a strange sort of way this was a sense of relief in complete contrast to my earlier fear and embarrassment. The combined sensation of the poop oozing out of me and all the warm wetness suddenly seemed delightfully crazy. Standing there looking at myself I realised I was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of the poop spreading through my panties, over the cheeks of my bum and soaking through my crotch. Despite the terrible smell, I was by then totally engrossed in the sheer naughtiness of what I was doing and reached down to gingerly finger the slimy bulge in my crotch First I cupped it in my hand, then slowly squashed it through my panties, spreading it up between my legs. Rubbing it over my fanny, I smeared it all through my public hairs and up my tummy to just below my navel, thoroughly soiling th! e panties.
The feeling was so absolutely divine that I then eased the waistband of my panties open and peeked at the filth inside, before wiping the stinky mess off my fingers all over the dainty lacy front panel and any other clean part of my panties I could find. On an incredible high, I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to expose myself to all the world. Opening the back door I stepped outside into our back garden in only my bra and panties. It felt so wonderful and free parading around in the open air, the sun and the warmth of the day adding to the excitement of my newfound sense of abandonment. After a while I could feel that the pooh had oozed and run down the back of my legs and smeared down the insides of my thighs, and I decided it was time to clean myself up.
Wondering to the middle of the lawn, I picked up the garden hose and turned it on. I adjusted the flow and pushed the nozzle first down the front, then back of my panties. Initially I was taken back by the cool water but soon savoured the sensation of the water flowing down the crack of my bum, flushing through my pubic hairs and swirling around my fanny. After most of the mess was washed out of my panties I rolled them off my hips, eased them down and stepped out of them. Spreading my legs I directed the water up, washing my labia, up around my bum and down between the cheeks before squirting the water through my thick black pubic bush. By this stage I was feeling so very aroused and uncaringly naughty I gave in to an overwhelming desire to masturbate, using the water and my fingers to get myself to a very satisfying climax.
It was then that I looked up and noticed the teenage lad who mows the lawn next door staring at me through the fence. I don't know how long he had been standing there, but by the look of the way he was rubbing the enormous bulge in the front of his shorts, it must have been a while. Naked except for my bra, which was also wet by then and probably hid very little, I was not in the least bit shocked, even amazing myself how little I seemed to care. Giving him a friendly smile, I bent down and picked up my panties, holding them in one hand while I slowly turned the tap off with the other. I let him have a good view of my nakedness before sauntering off and into the house. I hope my husband reads this as I bet in a million years he will never guess it was me who wrote it.
Lynne, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment