Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Stories From The Accident File

www.xxtreamcam.com

New Years Eve Accident

My wife and I decided to spend new years at a resort in the lakes district. We arrived the day before and left the following day spending just one night in the resorts eligant hotel, the main idea being to take in the great new years eve bash that they hold every year.

Kelly wore a really sexy outfit bought just for the occasion, a tight fitting skimpy blue dress with a plunging neckline. She bought dark blue shoes and purse to go with it and also expensive underwear as well.

The party was everything it was cracked up to be, the band was especially great so after pigging out on a huge meal we spent a lot of time on the dance floor. But as the night progressed spent more time drinking and less dancing.

By about two Kelly was really plastered. She was stumbling and slurring. Half the time her dress sleeve was off her shoulder and you could see her bra and the short skirt kept riding up exposing the tops of her stockings and her panties.

When we finally headed up to our room Kelly was giggling and holding her crotch saying she had to pee real bad, then farted and giggled even more. I carried her from the elevator to the door where she stood wavering while I opened up and then helped her inside our room.

Kelly staggered to the bed and ploped down on it in no condition to even undress herself. I took off her shoes and got her to roll on her side to unzip and take off her dress. She lay on her back with her legs apart as I took off the beige stockings that she wore and saw that panties were already pee stained.

Pressing both hands into the crotch of her sexy light blue panties she mumbled I'm going to pee. Wait I said, don't get the bed all wet and went into the bathroom for a couple of towels, folding one for her to lay on. Kelly rolled over onto her belly with her legs spread apart and a hand still in her crotch against the towel.

She squirmed around as if reluctant to wet herself but too drunk to go to the washroom. Push on me she said and I pressed my hand from behind to where hers had been. Immediately I felt a strong stream of her hot pee against my palm as she moaned and ground herself into it.

When Kelly fiished pissing through her panties I took the saturated towel from under her and dried her crotch with another one. I'm going to shit she said lifting her bum up and tensing her body straining as she grunted with her face buried in the pillow.

A loud fart was followed by a soft crackling sound and I watched as the seat of her panties began to tent outwards. Her body would tremor slightly with each effort as Kelly gathered her breath and bore down hard to push a massive turd into her panties.

It looked like a thick sausage poking her panties out four or five inches. Press it into my crack Kelly cried out grunting loudly as she bore down again. I lifted the waist band of her panties and pushed the thick six inch turd up into the cleft of her ass as she squirmed and moaned.

A second heavy poop was pushed out against my palm and a few remaining peices until Kelly had a large pear shaped mound in the seat of her brand new panties. It was solid and dry so that no staining showed to the outside. Her smell was fairly strong but not at all offensive.

Finished shiting herself Kelly wriggled under the covers while I took the towels into the bathroom and was passed out by the time I got back. I udressed and got in with her. She lay in the fetal position with her back to me so I cuddled up close and feel asleep with my hardon pushing into her hard load.

In the morning as I washed the dried shit from her panties in the sink Kelly sat soaking in the tub. I can't believe I did that she said almost sounding ashamed of herself. Look Kelly I told her, it's okay with me if you mess your panties, in fact you can do it anytime you want to because I think it's a total turn on.

Seeing the look on Kelly's face I was sorry I said that, figuring that now she thinks I'm a total pervert. But after we were packed and getting in the car to leave I realized that I had misread her expresion.

She was wearing a short pleated grey skirt, white blouse, black tights, a black leather coat and boots for the drive home. When I unlocked the door for her she gave a naughty grin and pressing her hand up under her skirt said she should have go to the toilet, now I'll probably pee my panties on the way home. 



Post a reply


No comments:

Post a Comment