Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

J & M go for a picnic.

www.xxtreamcam.com


Jane and Mary were out together for a walk in the  lovely rolling English 
countryside.  They were looking for a nice spot to settle down and have 
their picnic.  "This will do nicely Mary.  We can sit under these trees in 
the shade".  They spread out a rug and unpacked the goodies.  Soon  they 
were tucking into their picnic and happily sipping the red wine that they 
had brought along.  After about three quarters of an hour they had had 
their fill.  "Mmmm", said Mary, "that was lovely.  I'm really mellowed out 
now"  Jane was wearing a simple plain white T-shirt and a loose fitting 
flowered skirt.  She lay back and sprawled out, her skirt trapped under 
her revealing her plain white panties.  Mary slid over to Jane who's eyes 
were closed and tentatively ran her finger down the line of Jane's cunt-slit 
through the panties.  Jane kept her eyes closed but quietly moaned her 
approval.  She soon became damp and Mary could feel this easily through 
the cotton.
Mary stopped, "I need to pay a call of nature my love!  Over by that other 
tree I think" but at that moment a family group of walkers settled down 
just a few yards away, in clear view.
"Damn!" Mary stood and said to Jane, "lets pack up and move further along.  
I can wait a little."
Soon the two women were packed up and walking down the road.  Now there 
were fences on both sides and no where that Mary could easily get to 
releive herself.
"Oh God Jane I'm bursting and not only number ones!"
They walked on, Mary more and more awkwardly.
Suddenly Mary halted and dropped the picnic basket she was carrying.  She 
had on a pleated tennis skirt.  In the middle of the quiet country lane she 
spread her legs wide apart with her knees bent.
"It has to come Jane!"
With a huge sigh of relief, a massive hosing of piss issued from Mary and 
having utterly soaked her underwear it splashed loudly onto the road.
"Aaahhh, that's better."
"You mucky bitch Mary!" exclaimed Jane.
Mary simply adjusted her clothing when finished, picked up the bag and the 
women continued down the lane with Mary's panties making gentle squishing 
sounds.
"Mary," said Jane, "I thought you had another need too."
"I do my love, but I've tried to hang on, I think these fences go on and on."
After a few more minutes Jane stopped.
"Mary... you got me very horny with your cunt teasing and road pissing!  
You know what I'd like to see now don't you?"
"Oh Jane, I'm not doing that openly in the road, Okay!"
"Well, er... you could arrange to take it home with us if you know what I 
mean."
"To be honest I'm not going to be able to hold on.  Okay."
Mary put the bag down again.  She moved to stand in front of Jane and 
lifted her skirt to reveal her damp blue panties hugging her bum.  She 
spread her legs a little and bent slightly forward.
"Go for it Mary!"  Jane encouraged.
"Nnnnnnn..."  Mary said, pushing, with one palm on each buttock.
"Mary it coming isn't it!  I can smell it!  Now a bulge!"
"Yes Jane keep describing, please!"
The emerging turd within Mary's pants progressed on its way.
"Quite a mound now my lovely.  Let me feel."  Jane placed her hand on Mary's 
bum, cupping the wet cotton covered shitty pile in the palm of her hand.
"It's nice and firm and warm.  God, it's still coming.  Pushing against my 
hand."
"Nnnnnnn... I know Jane!"  Soon Mary had dumped the huge load fully into 
her pants and stood up straight adjusting her skirt.
"Well, Mary, how far are you going to be able to walk with that lot in your 
pants?"
"Far enough!"
They walked on.  Within five minutes they came to a gap in the fence leading 
to a path into some woods.
"Would you believe it?!"  Mary yelled.
"Never mind, we can go in and continue our games, I think I may need to go 
too now."
"Why not," the women hugged and laughed and ran over through the gate and 
down the lane.                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment