Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Accident on the School Bus

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Felicia on June 19, 1998 at 08:49
I really love your panty-pooping bulletin board. Different strokes for different folks, I say. What I like most, though are the letters
relating to toilet habits. To most of us, by the time we reach sexual awareness, toiletting has become that we don't have an
opportunity to realize how erotic bodily functions can be. Fortuately for me, I had the opportunity to experience a far from routine
bowel movement that got me started on this fetish. As for me, even the talk of bodily functions can turn me on. Once during my
sophmore year of high school, I found myself badly constipated. I hadn't done a number 2 for three days and my stomach was really
hurting. By the third night, it felt so bad that I didn't even feel like eating dinner. Instead, my mom had me drink all this orange juice
and eat these two really big bran muffins. The next morning, I sat on the toilet and tried to make myself go, but I just couldn't. Then I
had some more juice and another bran muffin before leaving for school. I was on the school bus for maybe five minutes when
suddenly all that orange juice and those bran muffins decided to work. I mean - Instant Laxative! Suddenly, I had to go really, really
bad and with no bathroom on the bus, there was nothing I could do. Suddenly, a thick stick started coming out and I just couldn't
stop it. It seemed that I could slow its progress momentarily, but then it would force itself out somemore. It felt like the most
monster turd you could ever imagine. With me fighting it, it seemed to take half of this long ride to finally come out. Then, in rapid
sucession, another log was splitting my rectum. By then, the first huge log was begginning to settle in my panties. All bent and curved
and twisted around as it came out, it was the truest definition of "a load in one's panties." It was a lot to be sure, but the good thing
about being constipated was that the movement was relatively hard and stiff and wasn't about to leak through my panties. It was so
hard, in fact, that I was more concerned about it ripping through my panties as it came out than leaking through them. The other
good thing was that I just happened to be wearing a skirt that day. A loose fitting skirt, obviously, being much better than tight jeans
when you're trying to conceal a load (and I do mean "load") in your panties. Just as the bus was pulling into the school parking lot,
the second huge log was just finishing its journey out. Even as a solid movement, I wondered just how much volume my panties
could hold. Once the bust was parked it was only a short trip to the girls' room, but there was still the matter of getting there. With a
two-turd load already in my panties that I wanted to keep from smearing as I walked and with yet another turd starting its way out
that I was trying to keep in, this was quite an adventure. It was hard to believe that I still had to go some more, but I did and I know
for sure that my panties couldn't contain another log like the first two - I wasn't even sure that my accident wasn't already detectable
through my skirt. I never wanted to get to a toilet so bad in my entire life, and with a hurried yet dis- creet run/walk through the
school hallway, I managed to get there. Eventually, I made it safely to the downstairs girls' room and into a stall where I carefully
latched the door shut. Without waiting a second, I got my panties down and my butt over the toilet seat. Not a moment too soon,
either. No sooner was my butt in position, then a third turd, another one of immense proportion, splashed into the toilet below.
Relaxing my bowels, I got relief as it all opened up and the five days worth of bowel movements that were all clogged up inside me,
ran thier course into the toilet. I just sat back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment as one turd after another passed through into
the toilet. When it was finally done, it felt like I had lost ten pounds. But as wonderful as that relief was, I opened my eyes to a
different reality. Looking down at about knee level were my panties and in them was a load that you wouldn't believe. And as I began
to comprehend this awful situation, I could feel that my asscheeks were well coated with the messy brown stuff and my asscrack
was well plugged up with it as well. I also noticed that the toilet seat was well soiled from my sitting down on it with messy ass
cheeks. My first thought was just to go to the nurse and ask to be sent home to deal with this there. But I'd have to tell the nurse
what happened and then she might tell someone and there was always the risk of my friends finding out. And even if that didn't
happen, I really didn't want my mom (or anyone else at all) to find out about this, either. It was just so, so embarrassing. I was just
going to have to clean it up in the stall right there. Even that posed a risk - all someone had to do was look over the top or under the
stall door and they'd see it. With only a little latch on the stall door guarding my privacy and protecting me from total and complete
humiliation, I had to begin the disgusting clean-up job. It took me two toilet flushes just to get the bowel movement down the toilet
and with a whole bathroom full of girls right outside the stall, I was afraid that a third flush so soon would draw attention to me. All it
would take was sone girl asking if I was sick or something and looking under the door or a tall girl to look over it. Then I'd be
discovered with the accident and totally humiliated. Sitting back down on the toilet, I carefully positioned my skirt to cover up my
messing panties should someone happed to look into the stall. Then I set out making wads of toilet paper. I knew I'd need a lot of
them, so I just sat there rolling out the whole roll - making sure the wads were extra thick for the heavy duty job that they had to do.
The idea was to minimize my exposure, so to speak. Wad up the toilet paper now with my mess concealed under my skirt and that
would save time wiping myself later when it my shame would be obvious to anyone that looked into the stall. As I rolled out the toilet
paper wads, I piled them on top of the sanitary napkin disposal for later use. By the time that I had finished rolling out the entire roll of
paper in the stall, the early bell rang. Though it meant that I was now going to get detention for being late to homeroom, it cleared
everyone out of the bathroom giving me more privacy to do what I had to do. Taking my skirt completely off, I now began the
arduous job of cleaning myself up. Four wipes and then a toilet flush, 4 wipes, flush, 4 wipes, flush I got into a rythem. With the
toilet paper wads already made, the wiping was going rather quickly. And even though there was a large quantity of mess all over
myself, it was of a harder consistency and consequently not as smeared as it could have been. To make a long story short, I got the
job done; first unplugging the mass of shit stuck in my asscrack, then getting it off my cheeks and then finally finishing the job of
cleaning my crack with the help of some moist towelettes that I had in my purse. I forget how many times that I flushed the toilet (in
hindsight, I was mighty lucky that that a hall monitor didn't hear it and check on me) but I used up all the toilet paper wads and that
roll in the stall was about 3/4 full. Actually, I did have a few wads left but I had to use those to wipe off the toilet seat. The worst of
it over, there was still the matter of my badly loaded panties - what a disgrace those were. Initially, I was going to carefully hide it in
the garbage can (putting it under the existing garbage) but the gabage can was all the way by the girls' room entrance and I didn't
want to risk carrying the panties outside the stall. Nor did I know at the time that most toilets will flush panties (even briefs) without
clogging. Instead, I just hid the panties behind the toilet and after a thorough hand washing went back to class. Being late for class, I
got an hour detention and not being able to change for gym (I didn't want to wear those tight gym shorts without underwear on) cost
me another detention. But other than that, I was thankful that this nightmare wasn't much, much worse. But just as third period was
starting, there was a buzz spreading throughout the sschool. Someone had noticed the panties behind the toilet and kicked them out to
get a better look. She then apparently started showing people and before long EVERYBODY was talking about it and I do mean
EVERYBODY. The news was all over the school in no time and it seemed like everybody was stopping by that girls' room just to get
a look at the soiled panties. The panties were only sitting there in full view for maybe an hour or so before a custodian got them out of
there, but it seemed but it seemed like everyone was discussing how disgusting they were. "Thats it!, I don't want to hear about the
underwear anymore," my fifth period teacher yelled when she couldn't get our attention amidst all the gossip buzzing in class, "The
next person that talks about, I'll make clean them!" Nobody was really sure if she was serious or not - probably not in that the
custodian had already thrown them away - but no one was going to risk that. Strangely, though, I had feel a real fire raging down
below in my pussy. It was my panties, my bowel movement, and my mess that everyone was talking about. Sure it was shameful and
and I'd just die if anyone found out, but I was indeed the center of everyone's attention. Another teacher talked about how her 6-year
old daughter went in her pants last year and for punishment she went a whole week without TV. "If it were up to me, this girl would
get a month's detention for doing that at her age," she said, "Or maybe I'd make her wear diapers." The whole class roared with
laughter. "Just because one of you is too lazy to get to the toilet in time, doesn't mean we have to disrupt class," she added. I wanted
to scream out in my defense but, of course, I resisted the urge. What was so wrong about going in my pants, anyway? Why in the
world should I get punished for this at all - much less with something like diapers or a month's detention? Who else did I hurt but
myself -- after all, I was the one who had to suffer cleaning it up. And am I the only one that this has ever happened to? I'm sure
there are others who've had messing accidents long past the age when its supposed to happen anymore. Anyway, my shame and
apprehension at getting caught notwistanding, all this talk was really driving me wild. By lunchtime, I just couldn't stand it anymore. I
spent my lunch period securely locked in a girls' room stall with my fingers reached down deep into my crotch, frantically rubbing
my anxious clit. It was wonderful and it was wild. I orgasmed right there in the girls' room and I did myself again later before I went
home. What a wild day and what a wonderful panty-pooping initiation.

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment