Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My first accident

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Kim on June 27, 1999 at 00:54
Hi,
This is a true story about the first time I pooped my pants since I was little. It's kinda long. I hope you guys don't get too bored.
I was fifteen and had a very big mouth. I was always talking back and arguing with my parents. Of course, they were strict and did not put up with much of my lip. One day I had pushed my mom too far, and she made me stand with my nose in the corner. As I was standing there, I got madder and madder thinking about how unfair it was. Me, practically a grown up, standing there in corner like a little kid. As I stood there, my stomach started rumbling. I had had to go to the bathroom almost all day but had put it off. As I pressed my cheeks together to hold it in, I thought how it would serve my mom right if I just pooped right there. If she was going to treat me like a little kid, I might as well act like one.
Just thinking that made me relax my cheeks and a little bit of poop sneaked out. I tried to tighten up, but it was too late. Before I could stop it, a little turd squeezed out. Then another one, and a third. I just stood there in horror as my panties filled up. By the time I was done, I must have had about a half dozen little turds in my flowered cotton panties. I began crying.
"Mommmy….Mommmy," I called through my tears.
My mom came out to the kitchen. "What's is it?" she growled. She was not happy since she had told me to stand quietly in the corner until my time was up.
"Mommy, I pooped my pants." I whined.
My mom could smell I was telling the truth, but she lifted my sundress to see for herself.
"My god, Kimberly!" she exclaimed when she saw the back of my sagging panties. "Are you fifteen or five."
"I'm sorry mommy; it was an accident," I bawled.
"Well, you got five minutes to go, and you can just stand there. Hold up your dress so it doesn't get soiled too." She opened the kitchen window and left the room, left me standing there crying and holing my dress up. With the slightest movement, I could feel the warm poop squish in my panties.
After what seemed like five hours, instead of five minutes, my mother came back into the kitchen. "Ok, let's get the little baby cleaned up." This brought forth more tears. My mother led me to the bathroom and helped me take off my dress. I was not much help. I just stood there crying. I managed to get out of my dirty panties and clean myself. Mom told me to take a shower. "And be quick about it," she ordered.
When I got out of the shower, I went to my room to put on clean clothes. While I was slipping on a pair of jeans my mother came in the room.
"I want to know what happened, young lady."
"Mom, I had an accident," I said quietly and looked down at the floor.
"Fifteen year old girls do not soil their underpants. I think you did it on purpose. Did you do it to get out of standing in the corner?"
"Noooo."
"Has this happened before?"
"No."
"Are you sick?" She came over and felt my head. "Let's take your temperature." With that, she went to the bathroom to get the thermometer." She came back with a rectal thermometer, some Vaseline, and some tissues.
"Take down those jeans and lay on the bed on your tummy."
"Mom, can't you take my temperature the other way?
"This is better. Now don't argue."
I forlornly took off my jeans and laid face down on the bed. My mom pulled my panties down in back and spread my cheeks. "Now relax, honey," she said as she slid the thermometer in.
"It's normal," she said as she took it out and pulled up my panties. You not sick; it wasn't the diarrhea. So you must have done it on purpose.
"Mom, I didn't…It was an accident. I swear."
"Well, you should have more control. You're a young lady now, and you have to start acting like one. You need to learn to control your mouth and your bowels."
"Mom, I'm sorry. It was an accident."
"You're going to be sorry, young lady. Go downstairs and get the paddle."
This was a real blow. I hadn't been paddled since I was thirteen. Now I knew Mom was really mad.
"Oh, mom, please. It'll never happen again. I swear."
"Don't argue with me. Do as I tell you."
Mom went to the bathroom to put away the thermometer, and I headed downstairs. I went to the broom closet in the kitchen where the wooden paddle hung on a nail. I took down the paddle with trembling hands. Somehow my weak knees carried me back upstairs. Mom was waiting in my room.
She took the paddle from me and told me to bend over. I bent over and put both hands on the bed. After the first three or four whacks, I was bawling like a baby, begging and pleading through my tears for her to stop. After the paddling, she put me to bed. I cried myself to sleep that night. I'll never forget what happened that day.
Just thought I would share this. Sorry to go on so long.
Kim


Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment