Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What a night!

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by CASSIE on December 04, 1998 at 10:24
Well, I'm sure we're making quite an impression on our new city here in Madison. Or at least Hannah is. I am petrified at the thought of someone I know seeing me in wet or messy pants, especially if they were to think I had done it on purpose, but Hannah is wacko! She really loves the public accident thing. So there we were on a city bus with about 5 others at 9pm. We were both wearing black spandex running pants because we were on the way back from the gym across town and Hannah had on pink halter top. She's 5'5" and about 115 lbs for those of you who don't know. Short blond hair and really pretty.
She was obviously frisky because she kept petting my leg and running her fingers up a little further every time. I was too busy thinking about the paper I had due this morning (Thursdays suck in college because big assignments are usually due on Friday) but she leaned over to me and said, "got pee?" under her breath. We have a little in-joke about those "got milk?" commercials and we ask "got pee?" whenever we want to have some wet fun. I just looked at her surprised. I was on the inside seat and wetness doesnn't show very well through spandex, but she knows my fear of public displays. There was an evil glimmer in her eye though and my assignment began to fade in importance.
"Maybe," I replied, thinking about the possibility. No one could see below our heads and a little wet spot probably wouldn't hurt anything.
She was looking around the bus and said, "I really have to poop."
Then I got more nervous. "You're not going to do it here," I asked, but I knew the answer. It was turning me on so bad but I knew we would have to walk back to our apartment and her pants would be full.
She just smiled and leaned back in the seat. She had to raise herself up a little and my heart started beating. I couldn't see anything or even smell it but the look of pleasure that crossed her face told me she was really doing it. The excitement was too much. I wanted to wet myself bad so I relaxed as I watched her there, so sweet and cute, filling her pants. Hot wetness began in my crotch and I could feel a puddle form under my thighs and run under my butt. I let it all out, knowing it was creating quite a puddle below my seat. Hannah had her eyes closed and was just rocking back in forth in pure pleasure. I noticed her crotch was glistening and I knew she was wetting herself as well. My heart was beating hard as I imagined what she had done inside her panties, and then the smell became noticeable. I was frantic that someone was going to see, especially as the bus came to a halt. But instead, three people got off leaving only two and the bus driver.
Hannah closed her eyes again saying, "I still have to go." Suddenly a look of both surprise and amusement crossed her eyes. I looked down and could see the puddle that had formed under her was slightly brown.
"What's the matter?" I asked, out of breath.
"A little more than I thought," she replied. "And softer." She started giggling and put her hand to her mouth. By this point I was actually rubbing my wet crotch. She was terrible!
The bus stopped at our stop and my heart sank. There was only one way out -- the front. We had to pass the other two passengers and the driver! The passengers were both guys in their 40's and the bus driver was an older man. We had to get out and besides, the bus was only likely to get fuller. Hannah looked at me at the corner of her eyes with an "are-you-ready?" look on her eyes. She was smiling! My head was spinning. There was no way out. I got to my feet. The whole world seemed to disappear for that moment as we walked towards the front of the bus.
In horror I could see she REALLY had messed herself good. My wetness barely showed but she had a damp patch over her entire little hiney and it was obviously brown and lumpy up between her crack and partly down both thighs. Not to mention the odor. Worse, she wasn't walking nearly as fast as she could and both men noticed her immediately, their eyes widening at the sight. Neither said anything, their eyes riveted the what she had done in her pants. I pushed her in the back to hurry her and she rounded the corner at the front and descended the steps. I didn't even check to see if the driver noticed.
At least it was dark. "I can't believe you did that!" I said out of breath, slightly upset but also turned on. She was giggling uncontrollably saying, "let's get home." I sighed in relief and I hurried her to a darker part of the street.
We did manage to get home without anyone seeing us. But ass we were walking up the step Hannah pulled her pants down in the back just enough for me to see her white underwear was soaked with pee and poop. "Stop!" I said pushing her inside. Inside she began to rub herself hard between the legs moaning in exctasy. I pulled down her pants myself to see the mess. Her little rear was smeared with poop! It was awesome! There was still lumps in her shorts and it had, by this point, run down her legs to her knees. She pulled down my own wet pants and we fell to the floor in the kitchen.
A half hour later we lay there in a puddle, spent. I remembered that stupid paper and moaned -- and not out of enjoyment. An hour and a half later, after cleaning up, I finally got to work on it and was up half the night. But it was worth it. What a night.
Love y'all!

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment