Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My "Accident Report"

www.xxtreamcam.com




Posted by Cindy Pu on February 06, 1998 at 06:06:04:
Hi. My name is Cindy. I’m a 23 year old woman living in Southern California. Ever since I was a teenager, I’ve gotten off on pooping and peeing my panties. I do it to relieve stress although the thought of my boyfriend finding out sort of adds stress. But he doesn’t live with me and we have a ‘no drop in’ rule, so its OK.
It all happened the other day when I got home from my job at the makeup counter at the local dept. store. We got real busy the last few hours and I couldn’t get away to the ladies room for my afternoon poo. As I was driving home my pussy started to tingle as I felt the poo pushing to get out so I decided to indulge in my little fetish.
They like us to look professional so I was wearing a business suit with a mini skirt, pantyhose and nice shoes. I was wearing a new pair of panties that day. They were pink satin high-cuts with a floral lace pattern in front where at that moment my hand was secretly stroking the cleft between my legs as I waited for the traffic.
By the time I got home I was getting quite horny plus my bottom was feeling very full. I indulged the warm sexy feeling by allowing the poo to slowly start to come out, then I would pull it back in. This made my pussy all tingly and moist. I could tell the poo was very large since I hadn’t had a chance to go in the morning either and I’d had a big lunch.
As I bustled around the house I realized I had forgotten to get any toilet paper on the way home. Knowing this was something I would definitely need later, I decided to go out and get some. I’d already removed my pantyhose but kept on the rest of my work clothes.
I drove to the mall in very moist panties anticipating the moment when I would release the pressure in my behind. Occasionally a little fart would puff out as I kept flexing my butt and pulling the poo back in.
When I got out of my car in the parking lot, I noticed some cute guys checking out my ass. Boy, if they only knew how disgusting that nice ass they were watching was destined to become. As I walked by them, I gave my poo a little squeeze and to my surprise puffed out another tiny fart. I don’t think they heard it.
As I walked into the grocery store, I was feeling very aroused. My nipples were straining against my bra and were getting harder with every step. I walked down the aisles clenching my thighs together and feeling my pussy juice slide between my legs while my ass and tummy would periodically cramp a little with the big load inside.
I decided on one of the 24 packs of toilet paper and got a few other items while I was there. At the checkout line I noticed one of the cute guys from before was in line after me. I stood there flexing and relaxing my bottom, pulling my poop in and out while trying to ignore him. My pussy was very warm and moist and I wished I could touch myself down there.
Then all of a sudden it happened. Just as it was my turn in line, a little poop escaped into my panties. I almost panicked until I determined no one in line had noticed. As I walked back to my car, I could feel the little poop rolling around in the crotch of my panties. It felt very hard and had hardly any smell at all.
I was tingling from the thrill of pooping in the store and emboldened by the fact that it was so easy so I impulsively decided to pop into the lingerie boutique. I could always use a cute new pair of panties. So with my little poo ball nestled in the crotch of my wet panties, I walked across the parking lot and went inside.
The clerk was busy so I just browsed through the size 6 panties. As I looked I continued to flex my poop in and out of my ass while my vagina buzzed away. After a few minutes, I finally found some really cute bikinis that I suspected might look even cuter in poo brown.
As I paid for them, the clerk tried to make small talk but I was quite distracted by a huge cramp that suddenly hit my side. Before I could do anything, another larger poo escaped my poor little butt hole. This time the smell was quite noticeable and I could feel my panties sagging to contain the load. The salesgirl tried to be polite and act like she didn’t notice anything but I could tell she could smell my poop. I walked quickly out of the store while the poo was smashed in against my ass crack. I prayed none would fall out on to the floor.
My panties did their job and contained everything but before I could get back to my car, I suddenly realized I had to pee really bad. I couldn’t wait until I got home so I’d have to go at the mall. Luckily there was a ladies room nearby so I detoured over to it, all the while hoping no one would notice the odor of the poo in my panties.
When I got in the stall, I once again started feeling horny. I sat down on the toilet and let my pee flow freely though my panties. With my hand I stroked my pussy lips through the warm and wet fabric of my pink satin panties. My lips were full and my little clitty was all hard. The firm poop in my panty seat started getting softer as I peed. By the time I’d finished I could see a clear brown streak on the outside of my panty crotch. In the toilet bowl I could see brown pee, so I knew my panties were brown now too. I wiped the outside of my panties with toilet paper the best I could and scurried back to my car.
Luckily, I happened to have a plastic sheet and a towel handy in the car to protect the seat. I just folded my skirt up above my bottom so that nothing would get on it. As I drove home my pussy was throbbing as I could feel the warm and pee soaked poop squishing in between my thighs. I would keep rubbing my pussy to make sure no poo got inside but that kept making me hornier. My fingers were coated with a yellowish brown pee as I made it into the driveway and scooted inside the house.
Once inside, after putting the toilet paper away and dropping the pee soaked towel and plastic sheet into the bathtub, I went into the living room to inspect my new panties.
The smell of my pink satin panties and their sagging load was keeping me very horny as I stripped off my miniskirt and blouse. I stood in the middle of the living room flexing my butt with even more poo while rubbing my nipples under my bra. All the while I also kept rubbing my pussy and butt. My hand was very brown by now as were my panties. Poop was oozing though the rear and in front where it had settled. The smell mixed with the perfume I’d been wearing to produce a very spicy aroma. I wonder if the Spice Girls started this way?
Sometimes I wasn’t able to pull the poo back in and more would get added to my panties. I looked in a mirror and saw my rear end had a huge shiny poop stain. The poo went all the way down over the whole crotch of my panties. Brown streaks of poop oozed out of the crotch onto the back of my thighs. I was almost in delirium as I played with my pussy and rubbed my nipples. There was so much poop in my panties and even more left in me.
I gave a little push and a grunt and my panties were instantly filled with even more hot poop. The fresh poo stretched the rear end of my satin high-cuts out like a brown balloon. My throbbing pussy was drenched with pussy juice, pee and poo. My panties were beginning to lose their ability to keep all this mess contained and poop began to leak from the crotch. It felt so wonderful as I carefully waddled to the bathroom. With every step a little more poop leaked out of my panties accompanied by a soft squishy sound.
I stripped off my bra and plopped myself into the bathtub. The dry, cool floor of the bathtub mashed against my hot wet, bulging panties. Poop squeezed out between my legs as I furiously masturbated. I rubbed my pussy like a madwoman while also peeing. My panties were both slick and sticky from all my hot brown poop and pee. I pulled my panties up into my pussy as I rubbed poop onto my nipples which were now standing out like little rockets. The lace floral pattern in the front of my once pink panties was now all full of poop. Fancy that: poopy flowers! This made me just come and come!
I lay in the bathtub with poo and pee trickling into the drain for awhile before I came once more and cleaned up. Next time I’ll have to wear those new panties I bought. They are beige (at least for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment