Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Subway poop

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Totally embarassed on September 02, 1997 at 03:56:35:
I was coming home on the subway one day when my stomach started to rumble. This wasn't good. Due to an operation I had a few years ago, when I have to go, I HAVE to go. I tried not to worry, that just makes it worse, and hoped maybe it was just a fauls alarm, (sometime that happens). It wasn't. I could feel the pressure really starting to build. I checked the subway map to see where there was a station with a bathroom. The closest one was the stop I was going to, at the end of the line. I was wearing a white skirt and white cotton panties. As I rode alone I had to try harder and harder to hold it in. I could feel little squirts escaping occasionaly as I'd "repositon" my sphincter muscles. I was really embarassed, I was standing on a train full of people and I was shitting in my panties like a little girl. The situation was getting very desperate. I wanted to get off the train and find a bathroom but I couldn't. I had no money with me to get back on. (I've been spending WAY too much lately so I put my self on a strict budget, one token to get to work, one to get home and that's it. I bring my lunch and drink water at work. I even leave my bank cards at home so I won't be tempted.) So I couldn't leave. The train seemed to be only inching alone. As we got nearer the end of the line (and my bathroom salvation) the shit was starting to pile up in the crotch of my panties. (I should mention I was standing on the train) The trains were getting backed up in the tunnels so they short turned my train (kicked everyone off and sent it back down the line) I had no choice I had to get off with everyone else and wait for the next train. I stood on the crowed platform with eveyone else and waited for the next train. It seemed to be taking FOREVER to come. Finally it arrived, and they short turned it too! I was dieing! My insides were gurgling like mad and I was squished by the sea of people. Squirts of poop kept shooting into my panties. I could feel my panties getting quite full. I felt totally embarassed. Standing with all these people and I was having an accident in my panties. I was also very concerned people would start to smell it, or it would stain the back of my skirt. Two trains came and filled up before I was finally able to get on the third. I wadled on with a big pile of shit pulling the crotch of my panties down. All the seats were taken (not that I could have sat down anyway) so I stood with my back to a corner. My stomach settled a bit and I thought I might be able to make it home. Finally my stop was next, but the tain stopped in the tunel to wait for one of the trains ahead of us to leave the station and make room for us. While I stood and waited my stomach ROARED to life. It hadn't settled at all, it was just regrouping for the final attack! It churned, bubbled and gurgled and sent a huge amount of pressure to my ass. I squished my ass up as hard as I could but I couldn't hold it, several BIG blobs of shit came shooting out of my ass filling my panties with shit! I tried to hold it back, but once it started it just kept coming. Finally it stopped but by now I had a huge load in my panties. It had oozed up the crack of my ass and forward to the front of my panties. I was so scared thinking someone might discover what had happened. I just stood still and waited for the train to take me to the bathroom at my station. Suddenly the train shunted forward and everyone lurched backward. The man in front of me fell back onto me and pinned my against the wall behind me. As my ass hit the wall I felt the shit in my panties getting squished all over my ass. It oozed everywhere, out over the top at the back of my panties, between my legs and filled the front of my panties, ALL over my ass, and out the legs of my panties. And now the worst part was that my white skirt would have a huge brown stain all over the back. I was mortified. As the man who fell into me moved away I saw a small wet patch on his slacks. I looked down and saw a wet brown stain on the front of my skirt. I held my purse in front of me as we pulled into the station. I had so wanted to get here and now that I was, I didn't want to have to move from the corner. I was trying to think fast, as the people started to get off the train, as to what I should or could do. I waited and got behind all the people as they left. Other peopld were starting to get on the train, but I just had to hope they'd be too busy getting a seat to bother looking at me. I waited by a wall for everyone to go up the escalator, then when the coast was clear I followed. I tried to keep my purse in front of my and my ass to the wall as I made my way to the bathroom. At one point I had to cross a major intersection on this level of the station. I waited by the wall until trafic was light and then I hurried across. I don't know if anyone saw me but I couldn't help but think that someone had. Next I had to wait for the people at the little store/newspaper stand to thin out. Finaly I got to the bathroom, and it was LOCKED!!! I couldn't beleave it! Everything was going as badly as it possably could. I stood by the wall trying to figure out what to do. I still had to take a long bus ride to get home. I tried to think. I could just accept total humiliation and ride the bus. But I just couldn't bring myself to do that. I thought of calling a cab, but what cab would let you get in (or at least stay in) wreaking of shit? I finally desided I'd walk home. It would take over an hour and some people would probably see me, but I desided it was the only way. I would only be very embarassed being see by people for shot periods of time on the street, as opposed to being totally humiliated for half an hour with people on the bus. That's it, "Fuck it," I said to myself and I walk out of the subway. I know people saw me, I heard a few coments like "My god, look at her," and "Oh shit," followed by some gigling. I was dieing of embarassment on the inside, but I just kept on walking. When I got out of the subway staition I had a bizar, daring, but inspired idea. I walked through the subway parking lot and crouched down beteen two cars. I took my shit filled panties off and used the shit from my them to stain my entire skirt. I was having a bit more fun now. I wasnt' trapped in the subway with the same people for a prolonged period of time. I loved taking my panties off outside, knowing I could potentially be discovered. And I loved the feeling of my chuncky shit as I smeared it and stained it into my skirt. I did my whole skirt, front and back. It smelled awfull, but at least it was all one colour. I wanted to wear my "shit" panties home, but I was afraid of getting an infection in my vagina, so I left them in the parking lot for someone to find. Then I pulled my skirt up (as far as I needed to) and peed to try to wash some of the shit away from my vagina. I washed my hands in my pee and tryed to wash my vagina as well as I could. When my pee was all gone I started walking. It took me an hour and twenty minutes and I found it very exciting walking out in public in a "shit" skirt and no panties. When I finally got home I took my shoes off, they had a little shit on them but I'd be a ble to clean them. I put my skirt in a garbage bag and just got straight into the shower still wearing my blows and bra. I've played with my shit before, but always when and where I chose. This was the first time shit was in controle.


Follow Ups:

No comments:

Post a Comment