Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

PATTY POTTY PANTS

www.xxtreamcam.com


Before I begin to relate an account of a panty pooping accident that occurred over 20 years ago, let me first tell you how much I enjoy Wet Set. There are very few publications that deal with our fondness for accidents and diapers. In fact for the most part we are left 'high and dry' when it comes to this topic in the adult literature. The market is 'flooded' with other interests off the beaten path, such as bondage, feet, enemas etc, so I am very grateful to Wet Set and hope that it enjoys continued success in meeting our interests. Now for Patty...
Patty and I were in college together, and were dating for about one month before she pooped her pants. It was Spring break and most everybody had left campus for home, Florida or wherever. We were both planning to go home, but I lived in Ohio and Patty lived in New Jersey. She had to wait several days before she could leave, and I agreed to keep her company.
The weather was warm and sunny, and we decided to play some tennis. I lived off campus while Patty lived in a dorm, and I picked her up at about 11am. Patty was just beautiful, long auburn hair, great legs and a nice tight butt. She was wearing a tank top and white shorts. You could see the outline of her panties , and also detect the faint color of pink under her white shorts. This alone would make it difficult enough for me to concentrate on tennis.
We arrived at the courts and after only about 20 minutes of play Patty asked to stop for a rest. I asked if she was OK, and she replied 'I think so, just a cramp. I need to sit for a minute.' I didn't think much of this at the time, but as we sat down I could see that she was becoming more distressed. She began to look worried, and kind of bit the bottom of her lip. It was all very sexy. Again I inquired 'Are you alright?' She hesitated, and I could tell that she was embarrassed. After a few seconds delay she finally confided 'I've got to go the bathroom really bad, I'm sorry.'
'It's OK' I reassured her, 'I'll walk with you over to the restrooms.'
We were at a park, and the bathrooms were about 200 to 300 yards away. As we walked Patty stopped several times, and I could tell that all of her strength and concentration was devoted to not filling her panties. I held her hand supportively and said 'Don't worry, we're almost there.'
As we approached the bathroom, I could see Patty begin to relax, knowing that relief was in sight. She reached to open the door, but it was locked! A look of panic came over her face, and I could once again see her body tighten. Her cute little butt clenched, and she bent over slightly. Then, instinctively like a little child, her hand went back to her butt as if it would somehow help to hold it in. It didn't work of course, and Patty just stood there with her legs slightly spread and cried 'Oh no, I can't make it.'
With that I could see her beginning to fill her panties. At first there was just a little bulge causing her shorts to poke out, but then she totally lost control and pooped her panties completely. There was a huge bulge in her pants, and she began to cry. I held her close and tried to console her. 'Don't worry, we'll go over to my place and take care of it. You can get cleaned up over there.'
We had to walk another 300 yards or so to get to my car, and it then that I found myself stating to become sexually excited. I imagined what each step was like for Patty, as the load in her pink panties settled in the crotch and spread across her cute shapely ass. As we approached the car, the seat of her shorts openly displayed the evidence of her pooping accident. There was a rather large brown lumpy stain covering her shorts from between her legs to about a third of the way up the back.
Once at the car I suggested she crawl in and lay down on her stomach, putting her head on my lap. By this thime I had quite an erection, and now I was the embarrassed one! What would she think of me - getting aroused over her panty pooping accident? She carefully got into the car and we drove off. The odour was unpleasant, but I didn't say anything. Patty however, couldn't help but notice my raging erection, as her head was lying in my lap, right on top of my penis. I had to break the ice, so finally said 'Patty, I'm sorry, but your accident really turned me on. You must think I'm sick.'
'No, it's OK,' she replied as she took her tun at consoling me. 'If you want to, you can help to clean me up and change me. You never know, we might both enjoy it.' Having said that, Patty admitted that she still had to go some more! She arched her butt off the seat, and I could see her panties expanding further as she pushed another load into her already full seat. The sight was unbelievably exciting, and I couldn't wait to get to my place.
When we finally arrived I helped Patty out of the car, and as I did I patted the bulge in the back of her pants. 'You've been a very naughty girl,' I teased 'messing your pants like that. I think maybe after we get you cleaned up that I should put a diaper on you.' Since Patty already knew that her accident had had a significant effect on my libido, I was trying to set the mood to have some fun, and I'm sure that knowing what a turn on it was for me had completely relieved her embarrassment.
As we walked into the house, Patty's pants were quite messy in the back, and I couldn't wait to see her panties. We proceeded to the bathroom where I unzipped her shorts and carefully pulled them off her butt and down her legs. Luckily the mess was nicely contained inside her pink panties, as I been worried it might fall out or roll down the inside of her thighs. After I removed her shorts I told her to stay there for a minute while I went to drop them into the washing machine, but when I returned I was surprised to see Patty feeling the mess in the back of her panties. She turned to face me, and with a little girl pout said 'I'm sorry for being such a bad girl. I think I need my pants changed. Will you help me please?' She looked so helpless and sexy standing there with her panties sagging from the enormous load.
I very carefully began to slide the soiled panties off her gorgeous body, and then dumped whatever I could in the toilet. I flushed it several times while Patty stood there with her poopy butt watching me enjoy my work! I took her panties down to the washer, but knowing the real fun was yet to begin, I hurried straight back up. To start with I spent the first five minutes wiping her butt, the inside of her thighs and between her legs with paper. Although this got most of the mess off, she was still a dirty little girl. I then got a wash cloth and cleaned her tush well with warm soapy water. I could tell she was enjoying it because she had parted her legs and bent over slightly. I increasingly paid more and more attention to between her thighs, and then directly on her pussy. She was obviously getting aroused, as I could smell her excitement and see the moistute between her lips. After a few minutes she stood straight up, held my hand over her clitoris, and shuddered with an orgasm.
After this we adjourned to the bedroom where I rubbed some sweet smelling lotion on her butt to avoid her getting a rash. To see her lying there all clean and happy, I couldn't believe the change from the messy little girl I had cleaned up only minutes before.

No comments:

Post a Comment