Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Story # 1

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Joy Dove on August 31, 1999 at 07:05

This goes all the way back to my school days.I remember this day very well.I had just started the ninth grade,and only knew about half the other girls.We lived near a millarty base ,so we got a lot of kids who transfered when thier dads got moved around.This is about one of thoses girls.Maggie,we'll call her.
I was kind of poor ,in thoses days,my dad worked really hard,but didn't make a lot of money.So I didn't have a lot of the nicer things that little girls liked to have.My mom was killed in a car accident several years earler,so it was just dad and me.
I had to wear a lot of second hand cloths,but I was always neat and clean(looking). I had a dirty mind even then.Maggie,on the other hand,always had the very best of every thing.New shoes,and dresses,slips,and petty coats,and of course,really nice panties.She was also a snot and didn't mind making fun of some of us who had to get by with what we had.
We all took PE class together,play socker or soft-ball,and then all shower together in the girls locker room.So one day,our snotty Maggie ,was really giving it to a girl who was worse off then even me. I knew I had to do something about her,but didn't know just what.Then it hit me,my morning poop was just starting to let me know it was time to go.
I looked around the locker room ,to see if anyone was watching,and when the cost was clear,I snached Maggies,cute little laced panties out of her locker.I hurried into one of the stalls,pulled off my own panties and sliped Maggies on.Not even bothering to squat,I just stood there,spread my leggs far apart,and pushed a real heavy load into Maggies fancy panties.They were full.I knew I had to hurry now,so I sliped off the nasty panties,left mine off,and peeked out of the stall door.Everyone but me was still in the showers,so as easy as I could,I got back to Maggies locker,and replaced her panties were they were.
I went back to the stall to get my own panties,and tried to wipe a little bit,knowing I would be in the shower myself in a bit.I went to my locker and started to undress,slower than usual,as I didn't want ot miss the fun that was about to happen.
I din't have to wait very long,as pretty soon ,here came Maggie and her little do gooder click.They all had on towels and were gabbing so Maggie didn't notice the mess in her panties until it was to late. She reached down and snached them out of her locker,and plop,a big mess of poop fell out of them and onto the floor right in front of everyone.You could have heard a pin drop,then all at once everyone started laughing.Maggie's face got real red and she started to cry as she just stood there still hold up her,now not so pretty panties,still half full of poop.I was laughing ,too but was on my way to the shower to clean up.
But some of the other girls were really giving Maggie hell.
Little Miss Prim and Proper had shit in her pants.She knew she didn't do it,and I knew she didn't,but I don't think the other girls ever thought any different.Maggie had to go the rest of the day with out any panties on.I think she threw the pooped ones away.
We didn't hear another cross or snotty thing out of Maggie the rest of that school year. I have often wondered if that day open up a whole new world for Maggie,I know it did for me.She and her family moved the following year... Joy

Email: 

No comments:

Post a Comment