Popular Posts

1&1 FREE DOMAINS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Realistic Fantasy Of My Girlfriend

www.xxtreamcam.com


Posted by Wise Child on June 09, 1999 at 16:47
I wrote this story a little while ago because I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about it so much. So I wrote it down. This story is not true. Names and characters are made up. It is, however, realistic. It is possible for this to happen. I hope you enjoy it. If you enjoy it a lot, feel free to drop me a line. If you don't like it, I am sorry I wasted your time. I share this story because I am grateful for all the free entertainment this board provides me with, and want to give back a little something of my own. And hey, what the heck, I might just win that cool prize package. Enjoy, I hope.
--Jessica--
"You can come on over, baby. Nobody is home," Jessica tells me. She has just called me to inform me that her parents went to her aunt’s house. They are going to spend the night there, and since her brothers went with them and her sister is going to spend the night at a friends, she has the house all to herself. I am now free to go over there.
I am Vincent. Jessica and I have been dating steadily for almost two and a half years now. We are deeply in love, and have promised to marry one another some day. I am 16, and she is 15, and we have a love greater than most people that are married. We trust each other with our deepest secrets. She knows I like to wear and use diapers, and she is cool with that. She has even been kind enough to wear them and wet them because it makes me happy. She will not mess them, though, like I do. But that’s okay. She is the sweetest thing I have ever known, and I love her more than anything.
Anyway, I am riding my bike to her house now. I keep thinking of how lucky I am to have a girlfriend like her. She is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen, and I never get tired of kissing her. She has long, flowing brown hair, and the most beautiful eyes ever seen by me. (Brown, but large and full of sparkle.) She has a slightly stocky build, she is about 125 pounds, has the perfect size and feel breasts, and the most perfect little butt I have ever seen. (Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.) She is a mixture of Mexican, and Canadian, and I believe that the most beautiful women in the world come from those two countries. I love it when she wears diapers for me. It is so kinky. I love it.
When I get to her house, I am greeted with a smile and a kiss. I enter the door, it closes behind me, and we fall to the floor, me on top of her, kissing each other as deeply as we can. After a few minutes, we stand up.
"Hi baby," I say. "How are ya?"
"Oh, I’m okay," she tells me. "Whatcha wanna do?"
Normally, people my age would see that as an offer for sex. But we are better than that. We have vowed to keep our virginity until her 18th birthday, which is later than mine. I decide that it is such a nice day, why don’t we go to the park?
So we go to the park. It is totally deserted, like it always is. We go to one corner, behind a tree, where nobody can see us. We have walked the 2 miles to get here, and are quite tired. We have been sipping at water and kissing for quite a while. As to not make a scene, we always check to see if anyone is coming before we indulge in a short make-out session. Nobody ever does. As I am laying beside her in the grass, kissing her below me, I notice that she seems to be a little squirmy. I ask her what is wrong.
"I don’t know. It’s just, all of a sudden, I feel a little sick."
"Like, vomiting sick, or headache sick, or what?" I ask.
"My tummy hurts," she tells me in her cute voice. (She does not act like a baby. She just has a cute voice, and having all younger siblings, uses babyish words all the time.)
"Oh, okay" I tell her. "I’ll stop kissing you for a while. Want me to rub your back?" I ask.
A grimace flashes across her face. "Yeah, please?" she asks.
"Are you okay, babe? If you want, we can go back home."
"No, that’s okay," she tells me, forcing a weak smile. "I’ll just rest a while, and I’ll probably feel better."
So I rub her back for a little while. I roll up her shirt to where I can see the side of her smooth white bra. She doesn’t mind if I peek. She likes it, actually. Instead of falling asleep, though, she stirs more. Finally she tells me to stop. She sits up, a bit annoyed, and leans against the tree, clutching her stomach with one hand lightly.
"Are you sure you are okay, baby? Do you have to go potty?"
She nods her head. But a look of shock flashes quickly across her face then disappears into a slight frown when she remembers that this is a walking-jogging type park and that there are no bathrooms. She tries to get up, but sits back down.
"I don’t have to only go pee," she tells me. "I have to go the other potty too."
"Well, let’s go home then," I tell her. As much as I want her to mess herself, I don’t want her to embarrass herself.
"Okay, as soon as these cramps die down," she says. (You know, those cramps that make you unable to move, and you just wait until they pass before you try to run to the bathroom.)
Well, after 10 minutes, she is breathing a little heavier, and is in obvious pain. She tries to stand up again, but sits down again quickly. She leans back against the tree and I see a tear well up in her eye.
"What’s wrong, specifically?" I ask.
"It hurts. My tummy hurts really bad. I don’t think I can make it home," she says, closing her eyes.
"Well, look babe, why don’t you just let it out here? Nobody is around, I don’t mind, we don’t know anyone around here, and it won’t hurt you anymore. I have been in your situation, and I would have let go if nobody was around. Messing your pants is not as bad as putting yourself through this pain. You can wash yourself when you get home. It’s better than being in pain for the next half hour."
She opens her eyes slightly. "No, I can’t do that," she says wearily.
"Sure you can. Nobody will ever know. And your pain in your tummy will go away. I promise everything will be okay."
"Are you sure?" she whispers, opening her eyes a little more.
"I promise. Nobody is home, nobody will be home, and nobody will ever know but you and me, sweetie. I promise."
There is a long silent moment. Then, in a weak, yet brave voice, she says "Okay."
I look around to make sure nobody is around. Like always, the park is empty. Who comes here on a Friday evening anyway?
"Wait, lets make it a little more interesting," I tell her. "Lets make out while you do it."
"Oh COME ON!" she yells, then sits back clutching her stomach.
"Please," I beg, looking at her with puppy dog eyes.
"Sheesh, okay," she replies, after a pause.
So we lay down on the grass. I lay on top of her, like in a sexual position, except we have all of our clothes on. We start making out, and I lift her skirt up. She begins to move her hand to stop me, then stops and puts her hands around my head to pull me closer while we kiss. I unzip my pants and pull them down, so I am laying there with my parts near hers, separated only by our underwear. Still, nobody is coming. She gasps a little when I do this, since we usually only do this at home. Since we are sexually active, but want to save our virginity, we invented "practicing," which is where we basically have sex with all the thrusts and motions and feeling and kissing, except we keep our underwear on. As I sink deeper into her arms, I feel her slightly relax. I then feel a little warmth on my crotch, and become more aroused as I realize that she is peeing in her pants. I continue my practice thrusts, and feel her peeing harder. She moans a little as I speed up my thrusting. I go faster and faster, and harder and harder. She gives little screams muffled by our kissing with each thrust. She spreads her legs wider, and I feel a little bit of solidity in her panties, and I realize that she has started to mess them. She grabs my arms, pushes me off of her, and I sit on my knees and peer at her exposed white full-cut cotton panties in front of me. She lays flat on the ground, her knees bent, panties in full view. I see a little brown spot where she has begun.
"I don’t know if I can *ouch!*, do this," she groans.
"Yes you can baby. You won’t hurt any more, I promise."
She doesn’t respond. Instead she sighs, and spreads her legs a little more. Then I see the brown spot grow a little bit. "Just let it all out", I tell her. Then, her panties explode outward in a burst as I hear that familiar crinkle sound. "Oh!" she gasps. She breathes a little more, and I see her stomach tighten as she pushes again. Her panties begin to fill up the front as she continues pushing. She stops momentarily, then gives a final push as she sits up and looks at me. Her panties then fill slightly up the back. She stands up, dazed, with her hair messed up, turns around, and asks me if it shows too much. She lifts her skirt, and I see that she had severe diarrhea. I tell her it doesn’t, since she wore a long skirt. She turns back around, and says "We’d better be getting on home. I can’t believe I did that. I am so embarrassed!"
"Don’t be, baby. We’ll just get you on home."
So we get up and walk home. She is walking a little awkwardly, but luckily none of the mess escapes her panties. We go inside her house, and guess who is there? Nobody. She is a terrible mess, and needs to be cleaned up right away. "Did you feel better, honey?," I ask her.
"Yeah," she replies sheepishly. "It was worth it, I suppose."
I give her a few light slaps on her messy bottom and give her a french-kiss goodbye. She shuts the door to the bathroom and turns on the shower. I smile and thank God for such a memorable day and a wonderful girlfriend. Then I go out the front door, locking it on my way out, tell her "I love you, Jessica," even though she can’t hear me, and begin the long bike ride home.


Email: sumdumbkid@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment